ATEYA GOT SPONSORED BY MOTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you tyring to tell us something?

You have nuts??

C'mon yall!! Let's not keep going back in forth like this. The term nutsack is used all the time whether it be for a male or female....just a figure of speech. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and we all have reasons behind our opinions..THAT IS LIFE. I can't and won't say if anybody is hating or whatever and trying to figure it out is just not how I want to spend my day **Hugs**:lachen:

It's great to see Ateeya getting compensated for all of the products & wigs that I am sure was purchased because of her videos. I watch her because I love her personality & she's very entertaining. The only products I have purchased on her recommendation is Aphogee. Congratulations Ateeya!

You seem really bothered....SHE was chosen--- end of story. Just let it go.:perplexed

LOL Ok. It was never a problem. I just get tired of being called a hater cause I think her hair looks a HAM. Sure whatever, I'll try to let it go. You know I was having so much trouble sleeping at night because I care so much what Ateya does day to day. It's all I think about.:rolleyes:

I see your point, but how many of these ladies are youtubers? With your beautiful relaxed hair and bubbly personality, are you a youtuber? If so, can you honestly say you have a following like Ateyaa does?

It's more than just setting up a video on the internet. There needs to be that "it" factor- those unique combination of elements that draws people to you. That makes people either want to love or hate you, but they have to choose one. It makes people want to talk about you. Sorry, but not everyone with beautiful relaxed hair and a bubbly personality has that "it" factor.

Look, it's clear that Atesya doesn't have the most impressive head of hair- at least by LHCF standards. And yes, we can argue about her hair care practices, her cooking, the condition of her home until day's end, but the fact remains, that girl has a serious Youtube hustle and it paid off for her, BIG TIME, simple as that. :yep:

OK? I don't care about all that lol. What are ya'll talking bout? Only thing I was referring to was her hair really. I don't care if she has an endorsement. Her making more money does affect my life in anyway.I said Congrats. I don't follow the chick, my hair isn't relaxed I don't wear weave like that so nothing she is saying is of any importance to me. I actually defended her when people were talking about her doors(I didn't see anything about her kitchen) Cause that's not cool, and I still don't think it's cool. Even though I think her hair is thin and lifeless, it's not cool to make fun of someone's house. Especially an independant black woman doing her thing.

Anyways like I said all that you talking I'm not really caring about. Good day!

Look Ladie's... why try to tear a sister down, belittle her for not living in a mansion and having the best of the best? ( prayerfully she does after this) All this sister was doing... was sharing what works for her and what products she uses. It's not like she's holding a gun up to the computer screen, saying if you don't use this that and the other, imma wetcha. Come on ladie's give the sister some credit!

How can we sit here and judge her for what she does to her hair? Some of us are doing far more worse things than that to our hair. I've even seen some members hair that's not progressing after several years, homes that are filthy as all get out! So... I'm saying this to say, that we need to get our hair and homes in order before we look at and judge other's.

Just my two cents!

I don't know who your talking to but just so you know i'm not JUDGING Ateya by what she does to her hair. I could seriously care less, but like I said this is a hair board. Her hair was brought up. I checked out the video, I was like Fa REAL?:ohwell:, I gave my opionion, and **** went south. I for one can say I love my hair, and research how to care for it and love it better daily. I refuse to let my hair look a HAM when I know that it doesn't have to. Now I might not be the best at styling, but i do care for my hair and it's healthy.

Anyways the post isn't about us, it's about Ateya. Everyone knows what happens to Ateya threads yet they continue to post them up and then this mess happens.

Look I think Ateya is VERY pretty, and I love her makeup. So I don't think I am hating when I state my opinion bluntly I don't like her hair. I could care less about what her house looks like because when she does videos, that's not what her videos are about and to me, that's a low blow. Hair fair game since that what her channel is about(beauty and things of the sort)

never mind... I see this thread just went down south............. (like always)

Last edited:
OK? I don't care about all that lol. What are ya'll talking bout? Only thing I was referring to was her hair really. I don't care if she has an endorsement. Her making more money does affect my life in anyway.I said Congrats. I don't follow the chick, my hair isn't relaxed I don't wear weave like that so nothing she is saying is of any importance to me. I actually defended her when people were talking about her doors(I didn't see anything about her kitchen) Cause that's not cool, and I still don't think it's cool. Even though I think her hair is thin and lifeless, it's not cool to make fun of someone's house. Especially an independant black woman doing her thing.

Anyways like I said all that you talking I'm not really caring about. Good day!

but thats what this thread is about. :perplexed so if you dont care about the endorsement, why did you even come in here? this was not a thread titled 'what do you think about her hair?'. it was solely to congratulate her being sponsored. so i don't understand how you are acting like you don't know why we're focusing on that. clearly you just want to talk about the chicks hair but lets not play dumb about it. ♥

I don't know who your talking to but just so you know i'm not JUDGING Ateya by what she does to her hair. I could seriously care less, but like I said this is a hair board. Her hair was brought up. I checked out the video, I was like Fa REAL?:ohwell:, I gave my opionion, and **** went south. I for one can say I love my hair, and research how to care for it and love it better daily. I refuse to let my hair look a HAM when I know that it doesn't have to. Now I might not be the best at styling, but i do care for my hair and it's healthy.

Anyways the post isn't about us, it's about Ateya. Everyone knows what happens to Ateya threads yet they continue to post them up and then this mess happens.

Look I think Ateya is VERY pretty, and I love her makeup. So I don't think I am hating when I state my opinion bluntly I don't like her hair. I could care less about what her house looks like because when she does videos, that's not what her videos are about and to me, that's a low blow. Hair fair game since that what her channel is about(beauty and things of the sort)

LIKE I SAID....

DISCLAIMER: I KNOW ATEYA HAS GOT A LOT OF LHCF HATERS.... I'M JUST SHARING THE FACT THAT SHE WENT BIG LEAGUE... THAT'S IT. REALLY NO NEED FOR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND I KNOW ALOT OF YOU WON'T CARE... SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING COMMENTS THAT DON'T MATTER TO YOU).

Then why are you wasting your time to write several paragraphs on a topic you don't care about? :ohwell:

You are exactly the type of person I was talking about when I wrote my disclaimer. Dang, start your own thread. The " I don't like Ateya's Hair" thread. That mess is not the reason I started this post.

Secondly.... as far as you stating "Everyone knows what happens to Ateya threads yet they continue to post them up and then this mess happens" :badidea:

... I'm sorry that I wanted to share news that I thought was awesome. I've never posted a thread about Ateya before. If you KNEW the thread was going to get messy, maybe you shouldn't have come in here. :offrant:

Last edited:
I am so sad about this thread:nono:

I just feel that as women who understand our hair struggles, we should be pass this type of thing already and moving on to bigger and greater things.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but at what cost? Is it really worth going over and over the same thing that has been talked about on this forum ad nauseum?

I'm done with my rant...and I'm out of this thread. I'm happy the young lady got a fresh start and moving on up, possibly to bigger and better things in her life.

Chow, ya'll!

I'm happy for Ateya and I am pulling for her to parlay this into even greater future opportunities. She's a hard worker and she's beautiful and seems like a very genuine person.

I hope this thread can survive the little squall that occurred...it wasn't so bad. Maybe the thread can gain some strength and stay alive so that she can visit it and be blessed by the well wishes.

I proud of ateya, i disagree with some of her hair pratices. But at the end of the day i'am proud of her and her hustle, i wish her sucess to many of her future endeavors.:yep:

BTW
DREA WAS HERE:cowgirl:

Good for her. She has gone to the big leagues for sure.... seriously! :yep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNUWDtJF5wo&feature=sub#movie_player

DISCLAIMER: I KNOW ATEYA HAS GOT A LOT OF LHCF HATERS.... I'M JUST SHARING THE FACT THAT SHE WENT BIG LEAGUE... THAT'S IT. REALLY NO NEED FOR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND I KNOW ALOT OF YOU WON'T CARE... SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING COMMENTS THAT DON'T MATTER TO YOU).
Chile puleeze! Folks can say/post what the hell they want weather its agreeable or not. I don't know her but thats great news. sityoarsedownsomewhere:rolleyes:

I'm happy for Ateya and I am pulling for her to parlay this into even greater future opportunities. She's a hard worker and she's beautiful and seems like a very genuine person.

I hope this thread can survive the little squall that occurred...it wasn't so bad. Maybe the thread can gain some strength and stay alive so that she can visit it and be blessed by the well wishes.

:lachen::lachen:well I didn't read anything but the first post and it made me say B please! So if some kinda squall went down in here I wouldn't be surprised after that bs disclaimer! How da helz you gon start a thread and thank somebody gotta follow your instructions? Her arse is looking for some trouble up in this piece with that bs! Yeah I said it! :look:

Chile puleeze! Folks can say/post what the hell they want weather its agreeable or not. I don't know her but thats great news. sityoarsedownsomewhere:rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Wow. Your screen name really fits. already did "sit down"..... I'm not posting in here anymore. That response made me have to say something, though. :rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen:well I didn't read anything but the first post and it made me say B please! So if some kinda squall went down in here I wouldn't be surprised after that bs disclaimer! How da helz you gon start a thread and thank somebody gotta follow your instructions? Her arse is looking for some trouble up in this piece with that bs! Yeah I said it! :look:

OOOOOKKKAYYYYYYY MAMA this is what we trying to avoid up in these piece:lachen::lachen:...you have to know the history behind all of this to understand Reecie's disclaimer...don't try and blow up the spot when we trying to bring it down:lachen::lachen:

:lachen: I could hear you saying each and every word as though you were sitting right next to me. :lachen:

Be good mama! :spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back