ATEYA GOT SPONSORED BY MOTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me so happy. Interestingly enough I started my HHCJ because of Ateya's videos. I started using Aphogee 2 min (which I still use) and Chi Silk Fusion from watching her. Then I seen her response to LHCF and decided to check out the site and I have been here ever since. I don't think all of her hair practices are the best, but many of my best techniques and product ideas came from her videos. TEAM ATEYA OVER HERE!

i guess you didn't see her first video..i'll just leave it at that.

It looks like to me that she has been taught the proper way from the Motions video. I think she did a good job and even addressed overlapping and the conditioning leave in treament which I am sure was a very important point Motions wanted to mention.

Good for Ateya..she was speeding through the directions a little too fast, but other than that, the YT was good.

Congrats to her! I know this is dream of her to be involved in the beauty industry like this. I'm very proud of her.

Yes, this is a great accomplishment. I learned a few good tricks from her.. I luv her southern personality. Our skin tones are exact, so I know I can trust her advice on makeup.. IMO

good for her. i found her videos back when i first started my hhj when i was relaxed. thats how i found out about aphogee and i loved that line. im glad shes doing big things.

Congrats to her; OT: I'm not trying to be a hater, but I think her hair looked it's best in this video: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ateyaaa#p/u/307/lyUmztQEPWA It was much thicker and healthier.

That doesn't matter anymore.

Why would her hair looking better pre-Motions not matter?

I'm trying to figure out the logic, especially on a board full of people who do before an after pics to display how their regimen is either working or not working.

I have no problem with her making her money but at the same time I don't disbelieve my own eyes for nobody, whether I like 'em or not.

Great news! I'm just surprised it's not Aphogee since she used their prods so much, but this is very good news. :woot::woohoo:

Congrats to her. She has such a great personality. It's good to see good things happen to good people.

I never looked at her vidoes for several reason, but mainly because they always seem to surround controversy about bad hair techniques according to some on the forum. I watched this one. I liked the video, she has a following, and hopefully she will stimulate others to think differently about healthy hair care. Good for her!

I am happy for her. She has a great personality and I feel there is definitely bigger things to come for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back