ATEYA GOT SPONSORED BY MOTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would her hair looking better pre-Motions not matter?

I'm trying to figure out the logic, especially on a board full of people who do before an after pics to display how their regimen is either working or not working.

I have no problem with her making her money but at the same time I don't disbelieve my own eyes for nobody, whether I like 'em or not.

It just doesn't.

Her hair is beautiful. She's beatuiful. She's got Motions. She's doing great.

All y'all haters can keep hating.

But it doesn't matter.

It just doesn't.

But it doesn't matter.

See this is how stuff gets started. Nobody came in here sh*tting on her success. Her hair practices, people have their own opinions about it, but at least a Black woman is getting some national notoriety, and hopefully the people at Motions can help spruce up her hair care practices.

Calling people haters is extreme, especially comparing CrackerP's hair to Ateyaaas. She ain't got a reason to hate :look:

It just doesn't.

But it doesn't matter.

:perplexed How is someone hating if they state that her hair looked better when she first began making her videos? I personally think her hair was thicker and she had more swing before she started experimenting with wigs. I'm not hating, I'm happy for her success. Just because someone doesn't agree with a person's progress doesn't mean they are hating.

See this is how stuff gets started. Nobody came in here sh*tting on her success. Her hair practices, people have their own opinions about it, but at least a Black woman is getting some national notoriety, and hopefully the people at Motions can help spruce up her hair care practices.

Calling people haters is extreme, especially comparing CrackerP's hair to Ateyaaas. She ain't got a reason to hate :look:

Girl, I don't care what CrackersP hair looks like!

Folks hate for all kinds of reasons.

DING! DING! DING!

383357961.jpg

I didn't know Ateya had LHCF haters...I love her. IMO her original hair aphogee regime and products videos are amazing!

Hats off to her! :clapping:

That's so freakin cool! Congratulations to Ateya! :grin:

She's living the fantasy many have talked about - being a major hair model! :yep:

:perplexed How is someone hating if they state that her hair looked better when she first began making her videos? I personally think her hair was thicker and she had more swing before she started experimenting with wigs. I'm not hating, I'm happy for her success. Just because someone doesn't agree with a person's progress doesn't mean they are hating.

OKAY!!!!

They need a song out dedicated to the death of the word hater :lachen:

I'm glad she's getting some shine (much deserved) but you'll be damned if you have a difference of opinion on this board sometimes

That's so freakin cool! Congratulations to Ateya! :grin:

She's living the fantasy many have talked about - being a major hair model! :yep:

:yep:I bet many LHCF ladies, especially those that have reached great lengths and health would love this opportunity.:yep:

Did I miss something? I didn't realize someone compared CrackerP's hair to Ateya's:ohwell:

That is so cool! I am not relaxed anymore but I certainly commend her for doing her relaxer on video for the world to see. I always had mine done in an enclosed area at the salon.

Did I miss something? I didn't realize someone compared CrackerP's hair to Ateya's:ohwell:

No, no one compared them. But CherryPie referred to people with an opinion, as haters ("y'all haters") inclusive of CrackersP, and I simply gave the comparison between CP's hair and Ateyaas, stating she (CP) has no reason to hate on someone else's hair (her hair is down her back); thus making "hater" null and void.

Get it?

Congrats, I also wish it was Aphogee but Motions is big.
Did she change her background because of what some posters were saying on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back