ATEYA GOT SPONSORED BY MOTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for her...shes' been in the game for a while and she's pretty original with all her stuff! She's come a long way.

I might have to look into this vlogging thing..Michelle Phan has definitely come up a great ways as well!

Last edited:
Wow! how does a YTer get sponsored and what does that mean exactly?

Video was removed.
I visit a lot of fashion blogs and a lot of the ladies are sponsored. I believe, just an assumption, the ladies with the most followers/viewers are the ones who get sponsored. They're basically posting professional (what seems to be anyway) photographs of what they were daily on their blogs. They list the brand name of each piece they're wearing, so if my whole outfit is by Zara, I'm basically advertising for them. You have people leaving 100 + comments and coming back each day to see what you wear.

After a while, you'll want to shop at Zara. Zara in turn sends you clothing to photograph in. Maybe its the same for Ateeya as far as Motions goes. Perhaps someone saw she has a huge following on youtube and she uses Motions products, she's basically giving them business.

But I don't know, lol.. Just a guess

I like Ateyaaa and I love MOTIONS Relaxer LYE relaxer though. :) THeir line when it comes to that time of the month (relaxer month) works like a team. Motions Neutralizer, Moisture Plus, Luxury Shampoo and Lye Relaxer are my friends. So she is with a fabulous company to me! and she is a wonderful spokes person! She did really well with her tutorial.

Go Ateyaaa I am so Happy for you!

Last edited:
Im really happy for her ... seriously . BUT SHE HAS NO NG TO BE DOING A RELAXER !!!!! .. sorry i had to get that out ... i was just staring at her hair after she parted it like (7:13) ... wtf ?

ETA: the video was great , loved the editing skills. Ateya's personality will get her really far. That is why she is a youtube guru. CONGRATSSSS

Last edited:
Good for her! One may or may not agree with her hair practices, but she seems nice and has a vibrant personality. I'm glad good things are happening for her, and doing what she likes :) . I'm always glad to see other black people succeed, and also glad that companies are recognizing that people are more DIYers and providing tips like in this video. Lots of black women who are not on hair boards but relax at home could benefit from this.
Of course as lhcf members we will not agree on some points of the video but all in all, good job :)

Im happy for her. She's very sweet. I do hte that weave/LF that she has on in that vid. She has better ones. Congrats to her :)

That's fantastic for her. I really like Ateeya a lot and she was one of the 1st YTers that I watched for info on 1/2 wigs...which led me to muffinsismylover..

I'm happy for her. She has a great attitude & personality & her hair is pretty.

I didn't know she had haters...

How exciting!!!! I'm so happy for her!

That's fantastic for her. I really like Ateeya a lot and she was one of the 1st YTers that I watched for info on 1/2 wigs...which led me to muffinsismylover..

I'm happy for her. She has a great attitude & personality & her hair is pretty.

I didn't know she had haters...

There are some people that don't agree with her hair care practices, I wouldn't call them "haters." Then there are others who like to say things just to get the Ateyaa threads going crazy which leads to the lock LOL I personally wouldn't follow any of the advice she gives, but I think she has a great personality and I'm very happy for her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back