Your husband agrees to let you have sex with another man for a large fee?

I asked my husband and he said no. But it didn't stop there. He flipped the script and asked me if I would let him do it for a million. My response: Hell to the yeah, go get that money. :lachen::lachen:

I hear ya girl, see dh woudln't ask me but if he asked me a sistah might have to take the mil:look:

Yea, especially when Luda only gets her a 2pc meal from Churchs. :lol:

:rolleyes: I guarantee someone would ON THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW READING THIS MESSAGE would take this deal. :lol: in a heartbeat, especially if dude would pay the taxes. :lol:

I am that one. AND

That would have to be a cash only set up, no taxes, large bills please......

If my husband approached me with that kind of proposal, that would be grounds for divorce IMO. The kind of man who would be willing to actually sell me for cash would be willing to do a whole lot of other things for cash, and I am not trying to grow old with that kind of fool.

If I found the man attractive and charming, and would have otherwise done him for free if I wasn't married, I would go ahead and do him. Then I would arrange for the man to convey the money to my mother, rather than me, so that when I sue my husband for divorce, my husband cannot see a red cent of that money (it can't be factored into my worth and considered marital property). Only after the divorce would my mother convey the money to me (I trust her and only her like that) for me to enjoy husband-free.

LMAO. :lachen: i can see you've really thought this through.

Back