Your husband agrees to let you have sex with another man for a large fee?

gone_fishing

Indecent proposal...?

Yep, remember that movie where the millionaire man wants to have one night of sex and passion with a married woman.

The couple agrees because they are struggling financially and the man is offering some obscene amount of money. What was it? 1 million dollars?

Would you do it?

It's not "cheating" in the conventional sense of the word sense let's assume for the sake of argument your husband agrees with the terms and conditions of the deal.

He takes you to some remote place far off for 24 hours. Ravages you and then returns you to your husband unharmed and 1 million dollars richer.

So............................?

Oh, and just out of curiosity...do you think your husbands would really go for it?

Ask him...wouldn't that make a great dinner topic for tonight?

And let's assume that the man is very attractive to you. Does that make a difference?

I don't think that my husband would pimp me, or that I would agree to be pimped. Didn't the woman end up falling in love with the other man in the movie?

We talked about this before.:lachen:Not seriously, just in one of those playful convos you have. He would absolutely NOT be interested in that scenario, and neither would I.

That said, I don't think it would be cheating if the husband agreed to the terms, but I do think the aftermath would be terrible and not worth it.

We have talking about it. Dh won't go for that at all. Knowing someone had his wife would be :nono:

For some reason this scenario reminds me of the stippers whose boyfriends drop them off at the clubs...I wouldn't want to stay with a man that would agree to this...for any amount of money. What a punk. Same with the hookers and strippers, wouldn't you want a man that felt you were special to him so that he doesn't want every Tom Dick and Harrry looking at you?

If my husband approached me with that kind of proposal, that would be grounds for divorce IMO. The kind of man who would be willing to actually sell me for cash would be willing to do a whole lot of other things for cash, and I am not trying to grow old with that kind of fool.

If I found the man attractive and charming, and would have otherwise done him for free if I wasn't married, I would go ahead and do him. Then I would arrange for the man to convey the money to my mother, rather than me, so that when I sue my husband for divorce, my husband cannot see a red cent of that money (it can't be factored into my worth and considered marital property). Only after the divorce would my mother convey the money to me (I trust her and only her like that) for me to enjoy husband-free.

abseloutly never ever ever, would I agree to that, not my husband

And yes it's cheating to me, dont care what people say :look:

We have talked about this once. There is no way in heck I would pimp my marriage out for money. If we fell on hard times, he would work 5 jobs first. My husband said there is no way in the world he would even consider it. Q

Last edited:
My DH said he would let me do it...I wouldn't though, it would most likely ruin our relationship...plus money aint everything.

If my husband approached me with that kind of proposal, that would be grounds for divorce IMO. The kind of man who would be willing to actually sell me for cash would be willing to do a whole lot of other things for cash, and I am not trying to grow old with that kind of fool.

If I found the man attractive and charming, and would have otherwise done him for free if I wasn't married, I would go ahead and do him. Then I would arrange for the man to convey the money to my mother, rather than me, so that when I sue my husband for divorce, my husband cannot see a red cent of that money (it can't be factored into my worth and considered marital property). Only after the divorce would my mother convey the money to me (I trust her and only her like that) for me to enjoy husband-free.

i like this answer!!!:yep::blush:

Well...I asked my SO on messenger cause we playing yahoo pool right now. :grin:

adequate: Dear
My Boo: yes
adequate: you remember that movie indecent proposal?
My Boo: nope
adequate: ok, well...suppose you were married
adequate: and some man wanted to sleep with your wife for an extraordinary amount of money say...
adequate: 1 million dollars
adequate: would you agree to it
My Boo: nope
adequate: ry, you'd rob somebody
adequate: lol
adequate: but you wouldn't do that?
adequate: what is your reasoning?
My Boo: would't hqave peace of mind
adequate: ok, that's your for real answer
adequate: one million dollars
adequate: free and clear
adequate: one night away from your headache inducing wife
adequate: she's gone for one night comes back home and 1 million dollars
adequate: pay off all your bills get a big phat house and a yacht
adequate: not worth it?
My Boo: naw...
My Boo: i wish i culd say it was

Okay, I tried to set it up like...I didn't care or like I'd be in favor of it so I could get his REAL answer.

I don't know if this is it but it sounds good. :grin:

...I think this thread would get the same answers as the Winter's thread about the brothel.

No one would have sex for money, and surely no one would let their husband pimp them.

Assuming this is something by husband wanted and had agreed to on my behalf? Yes, I would do it.

I would ask that the arrangement be done in the dark in a prearranged room. My husband might soon after accidentally come across a drink that might accidentally induce deep slumber. All of this would accidentally take place in the hotel room before the designated transaction, on his stomach. On behalf of my husband, I would then wire the money into my account and at his request take a first class flight to my new 1.2mil home.

For real though, nah. My lady parts aren't for sale. However, I think a lot of ppl would if they thought no one would ever know, but obviously no one is going to roll in here and admit to it. We're too decent for that :look::grin:

LOL, so your basically asking: Would I let my husband prostitute me?

And the answer is.....

....HELL NO! You crazy? I wouldn't even prostitute me! Let alone let a man who vowed to love and cherish me forever do that!

I asked my husband and he said no. But it didn't stop there. He flipped the script and asked me if I would let him do it for a million. My response: Hell to the yeah, go get that money. :lachen::lachen:

I asked my husband and he said no. But it didn't stop there. He flipped the script and asked me if I would let him do it for a million. My response: Hell to the yeah, go get that money. :lachen::lachen:

:lachen:

Quite interesting, if it was reversed, hmmm.

DH would not allow it at all....:nono:...plus I would not be interested anyway.

However, you did not say if it was Blair Underwood would I do it...:lachen:
I love me some Blair....:lachen::drunk: :yep:

Yea, especially when Luda only gets her a 2pc meal from Churchs. :lol:

:lol:

:rolleyes: I guarantee someone would ON THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW READING THIS MESSAGE would take this deal.
That right there is the truth. We have women giving it away to Re Re the ex-con in the first hour of meeting. Trust some of these women would do it for a cool one million...or even a cool one hundred. :lol:

:lol: in a heartbeat, especially if dude would pay the taxes. :lol:
:lachen:

Dh would never agree to this and neither would I.
Unless DH was seriously sick(cancer ,invalid) or so and I could put the money to good use.

Back