"What you won't do, someone else will!" How true is this?

I think its much deeper than fellatio, yes indeed....maybe he is just a sex addict...this is why freaks should marry freaks, whether it be fellatio or spanking, if one partner is bland and the other is a super freak then that is just cause for a catastrophe, sometimes.

Oh hell no.:nono: Even I cross the line at that type of stuff. lmao. What happened to role playing, yummy lotions, and all that other stuff.

A little light bondage never hurt anyone. :look:

And I'm sorry but she needs to make up her mind what she's going to do. She's a solid 8 who doesn't really cook, house isn't that tidy, etc. Come on now....

I think that women are worth more than their appearance and household skills. I'm not saying that those things aren't important, but they shouldn't be making or breaking your marriage. If she doesn't clean then she should get a cleaning service. If she doesn't cook and they both work full time then they should take turns in the kitchen. None of these things excuse a cheating spouse.

yeah what you won't do someone else will. But I can GUARANTEE that a woman with no limits at all will only end up used. A woman who constantly crosses her limits for reasons outside of her comfort will end up insecure and ashamed. If she wasn't comfortable doing it she probably would have bit him, been horrible at it or made him feel worse about getting it then he feels about going without(from her at least)...He should just say "thank you baby" for saving him the ice pack and remember the lasting reasons he married her. I know that's wishful thinking but it would sometimes benefit people to think about how sometimes no can save them for a piss poor attempt at yes.

I think that it's weird that some people are so uptight sexually that something as basic as oral sex is too much for them. But I agree that people should only do what they feel comfortable with. If she's tried it and she hates it then she shouldn't do it. And since she didn't do it before hand he shouldn't expect her too.

She hasn't done anything wrong. I do believe you should do WHAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH to please your mate.

I believe that there is always someone out there that will do what I won't do but I still ain't doing what I don't want to do. And if the need is that strong he can divorce me and go looking for that other woman but he'll never find a woman like me.:yep:
This is the best post. Period!:yep:

LOL - okay so from the title of this thread, I thought this post was going to be about going out and pursuing your dreams because if you don't, someone else will go out there and get whatever you are after. (Kind of like how Diddy said he's successful because he's up working when everyone else is sleep, etc., etc.) :lachen: But I was wrong. Carry on! :lachen:

I think that it's weird that some people are so uptight sexually that something as basic as oral sex is too much for them. But I agree that people should only do what they feel comfortable with. If she's tried it and she hates it then she shouldn't do it. And since she didn't do it before hand he shouldn't expect her too.

:yep: :yep: :yep: Now about that light bondage??!!:scratchch

Everybody has their "deal breakers," however this does not excuse cheating, especially if all this was known prior to marriage. What happens when he is not willing to give in to what she desires? A marriage is about compromise. It sounds like she wants everything HER way. This will never work. I agree if she isn't comfortable with certain acts she shouldn't perform them, but you can't just lay there and play dead while receiving ALL the pleasure and giving NOTHING in return.

Hmmm...he married her knowing this so I have to apply to him the same ruling I do women who marry men thinking they will change. Be prepared to accept your partner exactly as they were when you married them.

On the other hand, I think sometimes we make concessions for the people we love. It sounds like this is something that is really bothering her. Maybe, recommend to her she try to reprogram herself. Set up a sessy bath with candles, a hot oil massage, strawberries, and a wineglass with fruit punch (:lol:), etc.. Then when his nuticular situation is nice and clean introduce some candy flavored edible nuticular moisturizer into the situation and go to town. Some women have an image of the eeenis area as being icky or are afraid to loosen up even after marriage, maybe she just needs to change that image.

Hmmm...he married her knowing this so I have to apply to him the same ruling I do women who marry men thinking they will change. Be prepared to accept your partner exactly as they were when you married them.

On the other hand, I think sometimes we make concessions for the people we love. It sounds like this is something that is really bothering her. Maybe, recommend to her she try to reprogram herself. Set up a sessy bath with candles, a hot oil massage, strawberries, and a wineglass with fruit punch (:lol:), etc.. Then when his nuticular situation is nice and clean introduce some candy flavored edible nuticular moisturizer into the situation and go to town. Some women have an image of the eeenis area as being icky or are afraid to loosen up even after marriage, maybe she just needs to change that image.

No you didn't say nuticular moisturizer. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: But it's a good idea.

No she is not to blame, he is. He knew from jump that wasn't something she did. As long as he is getting the goods, then he is wrong to be cheating. You can't always have it your way when you are married. You have to pick your battles. If she is loving, caring, supportive, a great cook, and gives him intimacy then not getting that, should be the least of his worries. If it was "that" important, he shouldn't have married her. Q

Agreed! He knew what he was getting into.

I can't stand when people think someone will allow or simply do something they normally wouldn't just because they've gotten married. Why not find the one who does what you want; and you'll both be happy.

She hasn't done anything wrong. I do believe you should do WHAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH to please your mate.

I believe that there is always someone out there that will do what I won't do but I still ain't doing what I don't want to do. And if the need is that strong he can divorce me and go looking for that other woman but he'll never find a woman like me.:yep:

Very true...I'm glad that DH and I don't have that problem. :yep:

:nono:

He entered the marriage knowing that she wasn't down. He agreed to that, and married her, all the same. Cheating, now, because he can't see a life without head, is wrong, wrong, wrong. He shoulda thought about that BEFORE he got married.

Also, if she let him believe that she would 'change' once they got married, she is also wrong for leading him along, in order to get that ring.

I suspect that they both contributed to this. As a couple, they either need to figure out ways to make speaking into the mike more comfortable for her, or he needs to hope he gets all the head he's ever wanted in heaven, or divorce, or agree that he gets a weekly head budget. :lachen: Pros are safer than amateurs - they don't want your man, just his money. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::nono:.

I know if I think he's cheating I sure wouldn't be trying to give him no head budget now. It might be infected. For real.

You know some men look nasty. I went out with this guy and I promise I could smell that he didn't wipe his butt good. I cut that date short and never answered any more of his calls. :nono:

God forgive me for what I'm about to share..........

Last night, I went to bible class. It was very crowded. So, the only chair was next this young man. I sat down...a funk invaded my nostrils. I was surprised. I thought maybe someone just farted. The smell will eventually go away.

No................ the smell didn't go away.

For 3 hours that butt smell totured me. :nono::nono::nono:

Last night, I went to bible class. It was very crowded. So, the only chair was next this young man. I sat down...a funk invaded my nostrils. I was surprised. I thought maybe someone just farted. The smell will eventually go away.

What's hilarious to me is that everyone else knew not to sit by his funky behind. People probably sat for a minute and then moved before you got there. :lachen: So I guess you'll be getting there earlier next time.

Some people play too much in the analistic area and develop leaky butt. It's possible you were smelling his interior situation.

No you didn't say nuticular moisturizer. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: But it's a good idea.

:lachen:
I couldn't think of another word for those edible body sauces or whatever they are called. Maybe seeing his nuticular region as a clean place will make her more comfortable exploring it's landscape and dining at some of it's fine restaurants. Make it part of shower happy time.

Maybe seeing his nuticular region as a clean place will make her more comfortable exploring it's landscape and dining at some of it's fine restaurants. Make it part of shower happy time.

I tried to ignore the nuticular moisturizer then the leaky butt comments...but I can't take it anymore...I'm done...tears of laughter and I can't take it no more...logging off. :ohwell:

:rofl::lachen::lol:

I dated a guy that sat on my couch and his butt smell was in my couch cushions. It smelled like straight wet rump. I had to strip the couch cover and cushions and wash the whole thing.:nono:

I dated a guy that sat on my couch and his butt smell was in my couch cushions. It smelled like straight wet rump. I had to strip the couch cover and cushions and wash the whole thing.:nono:

I would have to pass on any future dates with a leaky butted man.

This is why I have an issue about sitting on prewarmed seats. I'm serious. If it has residual butt heat I prefer to sit on a fresh cool spot rather than where someone else was sitting.

Can I ask this question: Why do heterosexuals employ homosexual sexual acts? A man has a penis and a woman has a vagina. Why is said penis going anywhere besides said vagina?

Another question: Do I really want to know the answer to the previous question(s)? Probably not...:perplexed

Can I ask this question: Why do heterosexuals employ homosexual sexual acts? A man has a penis and a woman has a vagina. Why is said penis going anywhere besides said vagina?

That sounds like something my grandmother and ol skool people say.:lachen: Get with the program mami!:eyebrows2 :lachen: :weird:

Another question: Do I really want to know the answer to the previous question(s)? Probably not...:perplexed

Because maybe a man ventured off on the DL on his wife,and liked the sexual acts a man gave him. He went back to his wife and her perform the acts the man did and it started a chain... :grin:

There have been a lot of good suggestions, including starting out squeaky clean and good smelling lotions. Also, EVERYTHING tastes good with Hershey's chocolate sauce:yep::yep::yep:

Another consideration is moving away from the volcano prior to eruption and letting the molten lava go elswhere. This should appease DH if the level of concentration on detail is thorough prior to eruption.

There have been a lot of good suggestions, including starting out squeaky clean and good smelling lotions. Also, EVERYTHING tastes good with Hershey's chocolate sauce:yep::yep::yep:

Another consideration is moving away from the volcano prior to eruption and letting the molten lava go elswhere. This should appease DH if the level of concentration on detail is thorough prior to eruption.

Oh gosh, yall are so creative and imaginative......:lol:

This is a good suggestion because there are some women may be very allergic to the lemon juice and battery acid flavor of some nuticular milk shakes.

Yea I wonder who was that first person that did that and said it was good? And how did that person convince the rest of the world to try it? :nono:

Because humanity would not be where it is today if man had not explored the crevices of this earth and outer space? :lachen:

Wouldn't he get some type of infection, if that gets into the little hole? I know she will if she doesn't get all that sauce off before they get down to the real business.

Back