"What you won't do, someone else will!" How true is this?

I dont think she is withholding in this case. If she told him that is something she does not do he should respect that. He choose to be with her despite her telling him that so she isnt at fault.

I think you're taking the word withhold too literally. I simply mean "to not do". Under any circumstance.

And I'm sorry but she needs to make up her mind what she's going to do. She's a solid 8 who doesn't really cook, house isn't that tidy, etc. Come on now....

You know some men look nasty. I went out with this guy and I promise I could smell that he didn't wipe his butt good. I cut that date short and never answered any more of his calls. :nono:

Yuck!!!

Men have to concentrate on all those crevices down there. That area can get hot and funky too. Gotta clean all that "nut butter" away:lachen:

If she is sure he is cheating then she shouldn't do it, now...she should just ask him and leave him or work it out. Giving head should be the least of her worries if he is cheating...

And I wouldn't do anything that makes ME uncomfortable, I am not DH's sex toy, I am his wife and if I don't want to do something then he needs to respect that, as I would him. I am not some prostitute who he picked up...:nono: who will do any and everything, especially not to keep him...

So you (whipz) think she should give head to keep him? I think she should leave him if he cheating and move on.

:nono:

He entered the marriage knowing that she wasn't down. He agreed to that, and married her, all the same. Cheating, now, because he can't see a life without head, is wrong, wrong, wrong. He shoulda thought about that BEFORE he got married.

Also, if she let him believe that she would 'change' once they got married, she is also wrong for leading him along, in order to get that ring.

I suspect that they both contributed to this. As a couple, they either need to figure out ways to make speaking into the mike more comfortable for her, or he needs to hope he gets all the head he's ever wanted in heaven, or divorce, or agree that he gets a weekly head budget. :lachen: Pros are safer than amateurs - they don't want your man, just his money. :lachen:

I've heard one too many women proclaim that they don't do it ow but will do it once they get married....Maybe you're on to something.

All this over some Head?

Are we allowed to say Head over here? :look:

:lachen: at needing to have a candid situation about Head before going into the marriage.

Theres so much to talk about before tying the knot isnt there?

In some ways IMHO it really depends on the man. I do not blame your friend at all. However, her husband knew from jump that his wife is uncomfortable doing this. However, just like some women who do not like to do this their are some men who are just like your friend. Now, I have a personal story or two when you said OP " If you do not do it someone else will" well lets just say these two brothers I know of broke the bank on their wives and have been doing this to them for years. Just b/c of the same/simlar situations. I have to apply real life to this though. Not all men just some of them this rule applies to. JMHO.

And I'm sorry but she needs to make up her mind what she's going to do. She's a solid 8 who doesn't really cook, house isn't that tidy, etc. Come on now....

Their marital problems may have little to do wtih sex...

She thinks its solely due to the lack of fellatio?

So you (whipz) think she should give head to keep him? I think she should leave him if he cheating and move on.

Of course if he is cheating then she should KIM. However, I think something so small like giving fellatio shouldn't be causing her this much trouble. Its not like he asked her to go in the other hole.:lachen: Also, he's making her feel good so why she can't do that for him? As far as the cheating goes, she hasn't told me how she know.

All this over some Head?

Are we allowed to say Head over here? :look:

:lachen: at needing to have a candid situation about Head before going into the marriage.

Theres so much to talk about before tying the knot isnt there?

We never has this conversation.:nono:

I believe in being fair, lol. If he's doing it, although by no means is she obligated to do it back, I'd at least attempt once. Dang. If he's not cheating I say give her "The guide to getting it on" and call it a day, lol.

I believe in being fair, lol. If he's doing it, although by no means is she obligated to do it back, I'd at least attempt once. Dang. If he's not cheating I say give her "The guide to getting it on" and call it a day, lol.

U know! :lachen: I scratch your back you scratch mines!

Of course if he is cheating then she should KIM. However, I think something so small like giving fellatio shouldn't be causing her this much trouble. Its not like he asked her to go in the other hole.:lachen: Also, he's making her feel good so why she can't do that for him? As far as the cheating goes, she hasn't told me how she know.

But it's a big deal to her.

She said it taste nasty, does the skin taste bad (prob from not wiping his butt good) or is he spraying stuff in her mouth?

Their marital problems may have little to do wtih sex...

She thinks its solely due to the lack of fellatio?

Yes, she thinks its due to fellatio..... We're talking about an only child who daddy has done everything for her all her life. Everything has to go her way....

We never has this conversation.:nono:

Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

I mean it seems most couples already know what they will and wont do sexually if they chose to have a sexual relationship before getting married.

And then some women will not give up all their sexual goodies until they tie the knot so a man may ASSUME that he'll get the FULL monty when married.

Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

I mean it seems most couples already know what they will and wont do sexually if they chose to have a sexual relationship before getting married.

And then some women will not give up all their sexual goodies until they tie the knot so a man may ASSUME that he'll get the FULL monty when married.

It's a good thing for us. I can tell you exactly what DH will do and what he expects me to do.

Thats what I'm curious about too!

How do you know if yall havent discussed it and then get surprised on your wedding night when he makes a certain request?
Now you know hardly no one waits til marriage so all DHs already know what's up:look:

Thats what I'm curious about too!

How do you know if yall havent discussed it and then get surprised on your wedding night when he makes a certain request?

We live together before we were married, so he knew.

How exactly do you go about having a conversation like that? "baby do you give head?" :perplexed no either do you it or you don't?

How do they get along outside of this? How old are they and how long were they together before marriage? I would think informed adults usually know what's what before marriage.

Back