Friend says her DH won't go Downtown

Baby girl your friends man is FRUITIER than a FRUIT BASKET

LOL, that reminds me of Golden Girls when Rose found out Blanche's brother Clayton was gay and she told Dorothy and not Sophia. Sophia ask him 3 questions and proclaims "The man's as gay as a picnic basket". LOL

I asked my SO about him wearing the condom after 3 years of marriage and he said either he's cheating on her or thinks she's cheating on him.
Then I added on him going to see Brokeback alone and he said......"oh that knee-gro is gay"

Ummmmmmm let's be honest... she know he is a cupcake... brokeback mountain wasn't a good enough sign?? WHAT GROWN MAN IS GOING TO SEE BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN.. LET ALONE WITH ANOTHER DUDE??? that has TAMBORINE PLAYER written all over it... She just needs someone to confirm it cause she doesn't wanna believe her husband is a Pansy

I think seeing Brokeback Mountain is a sign of something for sure...

but I'm no resident gay expert or anything.

As for him going down, I have met some men who say they don't want to do it.

What I don't get it is the men who want a Becky that doesn't smell. All Beckys smell like something. There's no such thing as odorless Becky. Sorry. If it smells like stank three day old trash that's been floating on a barge during a hot day...well that's another thing. But odorless Becky?

Come on, we all had sex ed to know better than that.:rolleyes:

If he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't want to do it! :wallbash:

bear_trash.gif

*lights up a newport one hunnit and pours me a cup of coffee for dis bullshyt*

:ohwell:

~~puff....sluuurrp~~

da hell kinda phuckery is dis????? now lemme git dis hea straight...

she gotta initiate sex...he won't eat da puddi cuz he says it stanks, now he got her runnin downtown like a chicken wif no head to da obgyn for proof her cooch don't stank, irregardless, they still gotta use a condom, and she gotta suck his tired azzz penis, and he went to see brokeback mountain.

she stuck on stoopit n broke da hell down on dumb. she knew from jump dat bama ain't eat cooch. meanwhile, she got fumes comin out her azzz while suckin on his winkie woowoo, ....wait..i can't take dis hea no mo....

i don't know bout'chall, but imma tell yall...das a requirement on my app....u gotta know how to eat da cooch..rule numba one. *sounds like Ming Lee* no lickie lickie...no sucki sucki!

chile puleez...ur friend ain't tellin u e'thing.... i wonda if they have chirren t'getha...

ITA with everything above, but ESPECIALLY THE BOLDED. DH and I have been married for 8 years and I WISH he would tell me he aint deep sea diving because my stuff is "stank". Sounds like he never enjoyed that particular buffet. That's just part of the foreplay baby, now dig on in :lick:

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen::lachen: PREACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! das like SOP.... If u tell me from jump u dont partake of puzzi a la platter... then i'm lookin at u sideways... I mean hey, I know there are bruh's who have had bad experiences, now they dont wanna be giving.. however... He sounds like the dude that just aint never truly wash his face in it... cause it 'smells bad'.. da hell is dat...she know her stuff clean... IMO She just needed a topic to lead into asking if OP thought her man was a tamborine player...

Ladies, one of my best girlfriends tells me today that she and her DH are havign serious problems (I knew they were going through some things). Well she says she always has to initiate coloring for them to color. I know that her DH was laid off and recently found a new job. I told her that perhaps that is the problem.

Well, she goes on to say that when the color, he never wants to go downtown but he loves for her to do him. She asked him why he didn't want to do her and he told her "it smells funny." She told me that it's never been an issue in past relationships and she thinks the problem is with him. After I collect my thoughts i say "well, maybe you are experiencing hormonal changes (hell i don't know what to say at this point). She said her gyne says she's all good.

The kicker for me is that she continues by saying her DH ALWAYS wants to wear a condom even though she told him that they irritate her. This got me b/c i am of the opinion that a most married men are not trying to wear no condoms. My DH threw the box away when we said "i do.":grin:

Do you ladies think he's cheating...or he's on the DL? She asked me this question...

BTW, when Brokeback Mountain was out, he went to see it with "his boy.":nono::nono:

I haven't read through all the comments, but this line here told me all I needed to know...

Its weird that he says her vagde smells. Most men, especially your SO,DH, would jump on it knowing you came from a 5k walk. I dont know how many times i have to fight and say "let me go freshen up first" :lachen:

Now having a rank cooch is one thing (is she eating a lot of tuna for lunch) but overall dudes dont give a damn.

Run! Don't walk and get checked. Dude is cheating and possibly with another dude. Also, with the whole odor thing, if it's never been a problem before he might just be selfish.

PS -she needs to have the doc test her throat for STDs too.

~~puff....sluuurrp~~

she gotta initiate sex...he won't eat da puddi cuz he says it stanks, now he got her runnin downtown like a chicken wif no head to da obgyn for proof her cooch don't stank, irregardless, they still gotta use a condom, and she gotta suck his tired azzz penis, and he went to see brokeback mountain.

she stuck on stoopit n broke da hell down on dumb. she knew from jump dat bama ain't eat cooch. meanwhile, she got fumes comin out her azzz while suckin on his winkie woowoo, ....wait..i can't take dis hea no mo....

i don't know bout'chall, but imma tell yall...das a requirement on my app....u gotta know how to eat da cooch..rule numba one. *sounds like Ming Lee* no lickie lickie...no sucki sucki!

chile puleez...ur friend ain't tellin u e'thing.... i wonda if they have chirren t'getha...

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:OM-FRIGGIN'-G .... Hilarious.

I think the moment things don't start adding up and/or making sense, you need to question it. Things that are out of the norm and just not clicking, usally indicate something. Where there's smoke, you'll usually find the fire. I've learned the hard way to NEVER doubt yourself. You will surely regret it, but mostly learn to never do it again.

*As for the condom thing, my Dr. doesn't play that AT ALL!! :nono: I raised an eyebrow when she pretty much got after me for not having the hubby wear condoms (when I was on BC). After talking to her, I later understood where she was coming from considering African American women are amoung the highest group of people infected and living with HIV/AIDS. Even in your marriage you have to protect yourself because you're not with your spouse 24/7, as my Dr. told me. The hubby and I use them now because we don't want/not ready for kids right now, and because of what the Dr. told me. I've tried several different kinds of birth control (the patch, and different kinds of pills) and the hormone level was either too high, or just didn't work well with me. Right now I'd just prefer a natural alternative if I'm ingesting anything. But this is OUR norm but since it is not your friend's norm, she should definitely question it. She should WANT to use the condoms now, especially because of the red flags!!

Ladies please protect yourselves!!!!

My doc told me the same thing.:yep:

It's just ridiculous. I'd be like, if you're not going to, then I'm not going to. He'll either start developing a taste for it, or I can live happily ever after without a numb jaw.

Quid pro quo, @sshole, quid pro quo!!!

edit:

Geez, a man watching Brokeback Mountain is NOT a "symptom" of closeted homosexuality :rolleyes: I took a male friend to see it, he enjoyed it and he is not gay. I had a few male friends watch it when they asked me for movie recommendations, they aren't gay. It was on cable a few months back, and I told my b/f to watch it because it's a good movie, and he isn't gay. He enjoyed it and said something along the lines "The only problem I have with this is that they were cheating on their wives, but given the time and place, they really couldn't be out and not get killed" and if anything, that's what the movie is about.

The cinematographer is a talented individual, and it's wonderful story telling. There were beautiful scenes, it had an amazing score, and both Gyllenhaal and Ledger gave phenomenal performances.

Sucks that homophobia in our society is so rampant that now a man can't admit to liking a movie just because it deals with that subject matter.

Last edited:
HE WENT TO SEE BROKEBACK MOUTAIN!!!!!!

WARNING RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know of one guy who admits to seeing this let alone looking forward to it and bringing another male friend.

She has some serious issues and has to decide to face them head on and deal with whatever she finds out.

You know the saying where there is smoke there is fire!

One more thing, maybe they're using condoms because it's a cheap, safe and effective method of birth control? I've heard of married couples who use condoms. I've been with my b/f for 11 years and we use condoms not because we are afraid of catching anything from each other, but because we don't want any kids.

It's just ridiculous. I'd be like, if you're not going to, then I'm not going to. He'll either start developing a taste for it, or I can live happily ever after without a numb jaw.

Quid pro quo, @sshole, quid pro quo!!!

edit:

Geez, a man watching Brokeback Mountain is NOT a "symptom" of closeted homosexuality :rolleyes: I took a male friend to see it, he enjoyed it and he is not gay. I had a few male friends watch it when they asked me for movie recommendations, they aren't gay. It was on cable a few months back, and I told my b/f to watch it because it's a good movie, and he isn't gay. He enjoyed it and said something along the lines "The only problem I have with this is that they were cheating on their wives, but given the time and place, they really couldn't be out and not get killed" and if anything, that's what the movie is about.

The cinematographer is a talented individual, and it's wonderful story telling. There were beautiful scenes, it had an amazing score, and both Gyllenhaal and Ledger gave phenomenal performances.

Sucks that homophobia in our society is so rampant that now a man can't admit to liking a movie just because it deals with that subject matter.

I think it was more of the fact that he went with his boo...I mean boy.

I still don't get women that sleep with and give a man head and they don't reciprocate. Seriously though? I mean for real? I can't believe it. Ya'll are tripping but I've heard this alot in the last few years. Married women, dating women....all kinds, men that DON"T go down.

I dated a dude once that told me "he didn't do that":rolleyes: umm yeah...ok sweetie, and here's how...later he turned into one of those "going downtown all the time" kind of fools:grin: Men are lazy about sex if you let them.

Maybe you should elaborate on the bolded, you might help this chick's friend and other women out there who need help getting their husband's to take the subway.

~~puff....sluuurrp~~

I couldn't help but quote this one again to say, :lachen::lachen:. daaaaayum.

as far as the orginal question goes, this person knows her man and she obviously knows something is wrong - she can wallow in denial or she can take action. It's her choice.

Last edited:
One more thing, maybe they're using condoms because it's a cheap, safe and effective method of birth control? I've heard of married couples who use condoms. I've been with my b/f for 11 years and we use condoms not because we are afraid of catching anything from each other, but because we don't want any kids.

There is nothing wrong with married couples using condoms:yep:, I think the problem here is that in the OP the friend said that the kicker is that he uses condoms and condoms irritate her. So from that statement I think the wife has a problem with condoms, hubby knows this, but uses them anyway.

Back