This Was His Last Time Telling Me "this Is My House!!!"...

This is probably an unpopular opinion but he needs to go try to work it out with the girl he got pregnant.

How is that even possible? She knew she was the side chick, he treated her as the side chick and she was content being pregnant while he was living with someone else. It doesn't even sound like a relationship existed. This man is a mess.

*I'm just being facetious

That was a lot PeaceLover. At one point I had to scroll to the end to make sure that this was real and not a novel. I'm sorry this is happening to you :hug2:. I think you need to focus on you and your daughter right now. Stay as long as your dad will have you to get yourself together. You don't have to tell anyone who doesn't have your best interest at heart what is happening. This is a mess. Let him figure out the house situation by himself, it is his. Also, did you find out who made the facebook page about you? That's odd that someone would make a page so invested about you and know exactly who to add... for some reason, I believe it's family.

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you :hug2:

Nope I never found out who made the page. The BM claimed it was someone he knew because no one knew she was pregnant. Idk.

Wait did I read 3 babies by 3 different women? OP you are about to start med school. You can do better than this. Learn from Ciara. That will be your future if you stay with this dude. You will meet plenty of eligible bachelors in med school and residency (tons of my classmates met their SOs/spouses in med school, more in residency). Don't stay with a Naydavius when you could snatch up a Russel without the baby mama drama

My God. I know you are hurting. Sometimes we look back on a situation and don't realize how shocking it is until we speak it out loud.

I know you mentioned that y'all had some good times but this man has brought so much destruction into your life and if you make even one more compromise, forgive, try again with him...trust, the situation above will look like child's play. You've seen what this man is capable of; be proud that you have finally moved on. Don't worry about how you could have left last year or six months ago. You had the sense to get out, now stay gone.

The house etc is his problem. He doesn't deserve or require your input to make a decision about... how did he phrase it? Ummm.... HIS house. Did he consult you before getting ol girl pregnant? Did he rush for advice when he had you in the precarious position of interacting with a woman who may or may not hate and want to harm you? You have zero reason to feel guilty.

Sorry if you mentioned it, but is your daughter his? If not, it would be in your best interest to cut all contact with him. Put all your energy into healing and moving forward.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you and no he's not my daughters dad.

So I packed my siht and left.

I never thought it would be me. I never thought I would have these problems. I am emotionally-strong, attractive, smart. This could never happen to me...until it did. I want to start by saying I know I should've left a long time ago...when everyone on this board told me to "run" but I thought to myself "they are crazy and unreasonable".

Man, there were so many loop and twist to that relationship. I really could write a book. I'll just do a quick summary tho. He proposed on Valentine's day and when I uploaded it I started getting harassing phone calls 3 hours later telling me my "man" has someone else pregnant. I immediately told him and he said it was a lie. He say it may be an old flame who's upset and just trying to start drama. I told him "ok" but it didn't sit well with me because they knew too much about me. They knew I was a marathon runner, they knew what I did for a living, they knew I knew my friends. They just knew too much. When I asked him how they know his reply was "you talk about your career, school and hobbies on FB all the time. Maybe they got it from there.

Random numbers started texting me and my response was "I don't care" and they would reply "You will care when you marry him! You're about to be a "doctor" and we know he has a good job. When y'all file income taxes together that child support will come out of your money and that new BM will be sitting good". Dang. I was speechless...

He denied it. Until someone created a FAKE Facebook profile...added ALL of my friends, my parents, his friends, his parents, etc. I did not accept the request because I didn't know who is was. Plus the title was "Hometown Tea"...then one night I was laying in the bed around 9:3opm. My best friend started calling me back-to-back. Usually we don't talk at night so after the third call I jumped up and answered it. She says "We need to talk...go somewhere alone". I stepped outside and she tells me "Listen Tome (her son's dad) just sent me a screenshot of you attached to a pic of someone woman. He told me it was on a fake page so I just accepted their request. She told me to go look and report he page so FB can remove it. I accepted the request and they spent about 20 minutes talking about this love triangle that I was in and didn't even know about. They pic-stitched out engagement photo with a photo of the girl. They tagged her in it. It said "How do you feel about seeing him marry another woman while you're stuck with a baby? That's what you get for flunking someone else 's man". I was shocked. I took a screenshot of her page them reported the "tea" page so FB could remove it before anyone saw it.

Since I had her name I went in there to ask. When I stepped in the room he had the worst attitude with me. I asked to see his phone and he refused. I ACTED A DANG FOOL until he gave it to me. I looked in his contacts and there was her name. I sent it to myself and walked out the room. By this time he was acting crazy and storming out the house. I called her and said hey I know you just saw what I saw online and I just wanted to hear the truth. She was really nice, but she told me "that's something your fiance should tell you, not me." She I asked her are you even pregnant and she said yes I'm 7 MONTHS. I told her congrats and hung up the phone. I called him and told him to get his a** back home.

He walked in I told him "You have ONE chance to tell me if this is true". He started crying and said "I don't know" I told him to get out and I cried myself to sleep that night. After a few days I talked to him and he apologized and said "Boo it was one time and I don't know if it's mine" I DON'T KNOW WHY I let this man come home. I was tired of crying myself to sleep every night. We went on with our lives like it did not exist, but I told him a blood-test would determine if this engagement would continue...

Now, in between time I'm talking to my neighbor/friend (who is married to HIS best friend and they live across from is in the apartment complex-that's how I met her) and she says "I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you because my husband swore me to secrecy). I started asking her questions and she's answering. Do y'all know that the pregnant girl stays WALKING DISTANCE from us. Literally. She stays in the apartment complex next to ours. Her friend stays 3 doors down and some mornings she would be over there. She knew exactly who I was because I get up at 5:30 EVERY morning to run...around 6 there are kids outside at the school bus. When she put her kids on the bus from her friend house she waved at me EVERY SINGLE TIME. I waved at her friend EVERY SINGLE MORNING. YALL...EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. And some days I would stop and talk to the little kids whenever they had state assessments. Since I am a teacher in the district I knew when big test were going on during my morning runs I would stop and ask them "Are y'all ready?! You guys are going to do a GREAT job blah, blah, blah" and sometimes they were her kids...

I get home and asked him why didn't he tell me and he told me "Oh you didn't ask" I went crazy and told him he had 30 days to buy me a house because I did not feel safe anymore. He agreed and that's when we started house shopping...

Ok fast forward, one random night we were just hanging around the house (we're still in the apartment) and I went for a evening run...I was focusing all my rage into running so I was going twice a day sometimes...I came back in because I felt like this car came just a little too close to me...It wasn't her, but I wasn't at peace. I told him I'm not sure if I can do this if the baby is actually his. He told me? "What kind of wife doesn't accepts a man's kids...you are selfish". I was stunned yall....oh but THEN he tells me "If you can't accept my kids, you can get out of my house." The tears were flowing and I started to pack my siht with rage. He was blocking me...begging me not to leave and do you know what my dumb a** did? I stayed. He apologized. See, he bought me all this nice stuff and gave me so much money, but I still wasn't happy. I couldn't sleep anymore. I was on edge. I was scared.

So, fast forward to this summer...she has the baby. He did NOT tell me. I called her 2 weeks after her due date and she told me "Yes, I had him...I told your fiance when I was in the hospital" I asked him why didn't he tell me and he said "I was scared to lose you. I was scared to make you mad. I did not want to argue" I told him we need a DNA test ASAP. I left for Florida and they had an appointment to get the test done while I was gone.

On Saturday, we found a house. He signed a contract. I was feeling guilty about making him sign (it's in his name only) when I wasn't sure if I could do it. Sunday morning came...I asked him. Have yall had the blood test yet? He says "Yes, I'm so sorry I didn't want to tell you...the baby is mine". I did not even cry. I was not shocked. I asked him "When did you find out?" He says "Three weeks ago"...I went into a tangent because he did not tell me. You have known for this long and didn't say anything? Oh. My. Gosh. Now, while I was going off I told him "You need to leave and get out of my face right now because I'm sooo mad"...This negro tells me "If you don't want to be here YOU leave...This is MY house!" I got silent then I started packing. I made it home to my parents house. He has called me so MANY TIMES crying...telling me how he know he has messed up and he wants to make it right.

Then he says you made me buy this super expensive house for you and you don't want to live here? That made me feel low. I kept pushing the house issue because I didn't want to live over there anymore, but at the same time I'm making him buy a house and now I won't be there. Now I talked to him today because I want to help him find a way to get out of the house contact. I'm not sure if it's possible. The only thing that we did was make an offer, when they accepted it he signed the contract and paid the earnest money. I think (I'm really hoping) that this process can be stopped. They hadn't did the home appraisal yet, home inspection, signed mortgage papers, etc. I'm not sure how it works, but I'm trying to figure it out (I'm happy it's not in my name (sounds cruel to say, but I really am) but it's unfair to put him in that position with a house he doesn't even want.

But yeah I've been reflecting the past couple days. That relationship was become emotionally abusive and I didn't even notice until someone said something. He was intimidating me by telling me "this is my house" and lying and just everything...

I stuck with him because I was tired of feeling like a failure in relationships...All of my friends are married and it put a little pressure on...I can't blame anyone but myself. I'm hiding out in my small town because I don't want my biological mom and some of the rest of my family to know I'm here. I've bragged so much on him that I'm going to look so stupid when everyone finds out. My mom makes it her business to tell the family my failures because she says I act like "I'm too much with my dad and step-mom" they will have a field day. I guess I will look stupid being a grown a** woman- 25 year old with a daughter living at home with my dad. I want to stay here and be bill free until I finish my doctorate in May. That will give me time to make a plan. My old bosses and central office staff told me to just come by the office tomorrow and they have the perfect job for me. I kinda just want to relocated to another state now. I don't know how to even get out of my current contract. I probably need to just get an apartment because I liked that area (I don't want to be near him tho). I just need to decide what to do. I have a couple of weeks to decide...

I'm not even crying tho...I don't know what to feel and it's weird...

But yeah...y'all told me to RUN last year and I did not listen. I've learned not to ignore the warning signs. There is always a warning before destruction. I never thought I would be so stupid, but somehow I stayed though all of that mess...I'm free. I guess I do feel a little better. I don't know I still kinda miss him. Despite all of the drama we really had great times together:cry3:
Man, Fxck him and his mortgage.
Fxck bio mom and anyone a would revel in your pain.
Fxck feeling like a failure because you aren't married.

Don't ever make major decisions out of fear, don't ever do that shxt again. Ever.

Wait did I read 3 babies by 3 different women? OP you are about to start med school. You can do better than this. Learn from Ciara. That will be your future if you stay with this dude. You will meet plenty of eligible bachelors in med school and residency (tons of my classmates met their SOs/spouses in med school, more in residency). Don't stay with a Naydavius when you could snatch up a Russel without the baby mama drama

I'm not going to Med school. I'm finishing my Ed.D

Yes, I could handle two kids, but three is too much plus with so much drama and lying. :angry2:

Whoever it was, they either hate him or really care about you, or both. Either way it was a wonderful gift to you. Maybe one day you will find out who it was and get the chance to say thank you.

Yes. I am thankful because I'm wondering how long he was going to keep this from me? That pisses me off more than anything. You took your trifling a** to my daddy's house and asked him to marry me KNOWING this girl was pregnant. Then did not tell me. I can't even understand his stupid a**.

@PeaceLover

Man...the Guyanese in me is coming out for real.. OP, you need to get mad and stay mad. Every time you think of that fool, get angry. Every time you look at that FB screenshot, get angry. For every lie he told you, for all the ultimatums, for the manipulations, for making a fool out of you, for having a BABY on you, get seriously angry! Tell that mitch a$$ nicca to shove that brand new house up his muddasc*nt. You are not responsible for nadda, nan, naught. Don't allow his mind tricks to cause doubt within yourself. All of these things that happened to you had to come to pass so you can be free, Free! A broken engagement is better than an expensive divorce- trust!

I know the pain you feel is deep, you miss the closeness that being in a relationship brings but you do not miss the drama that the man himself caused. I have been in some foolish situations myself that I look back on and thank God that I've forced myself to get out of. Your heart is with this man but your spiritual mind took over your physical body and got you to safety, continue to let your spiritual mind guide you- it will not fail you.

You are a GREAT mother to get you and your child out of a terrible situation and to acknowledge your mistake- that's very powerful! You can only get better from this point forward. Forget about what your bio mom and negative people say about your situation- you are a hot, young, 25 year old student getting your degree who is a great catch- you will meet plenty of fine men in or out of your field who will know you're a catch. As the others have said, focus on yourself, chill on dating for a while, regroup and continue to become the best mother and doctor you can be. When you reach your goals, you can make a toast and drink the tears of those who wanted you to fail. (( Hugs))

:twocents: again:

This is probably an unpopular opinion but he needs to go try to work it out with the girl he got pregnant. Why? Because he now has 3 kids by 3 different women.

You are the mother to none of his kids! It would be foolish to spend the young years of your life raising those kids, sis. You will spend a lifetime dealing with 3 baby mamas :thud:.

You need to make a list of reasons not to go back to him. Look at our posts in your previous threads if you need to. Look at the list every time you feel weak.
:dead: Did I miss this and HOW? He has three baby mamas? AND on top of that he told her twice to get out of his house? Plus he's a liar and a cheat.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RUN! Fast and HARD and never look back!

Get an STD test if you haven't already.

Don't feel guilty. My good friend went through something similar except his mother told her about the baby by accident after he was deployed (reserves). I guess his mom thought my friend knew about the baby who was a few months old by then. He cheated in the past and my friend stayed and they got a house. The baby was with another woman. He is still in the house today as far as I know.

It's his house and he needs to find a way out of it if he doesn't want it. Not sure why you are even involved since after all, it's his house.

I wish a mf'er would kick me out "HIS house" and then try to make the mortgage my business. The proper response is to laugh all in his face. Like genuine belly laughter with actual tears.

Girl....I'd be cracking up at the audacity. I'd help him with DEEZ...lol. I'd have no guilt especially after he said it's HIS house.

Realized this is the same dude from the other thread.

OP, keep in mind that when dude was leaving you to step mommysit his kids he was out making a new baby to add to your workload. If I were you I'd stay mad.

Say what? I didn't read the other thread, but ain't no way. I'd be hot as fish grease at the thought smh.

:twocents: again:

This is probably an unpopular opinion but he needs to go try to work it out with the girl he got pregnant. Why? Because he now has 3 kids by 3 different women.

You are the mother to none of his kids! It would be foolish to spend the young years of your life raising those kids, sis. You will spend a lifetime dealing with 3 baby mamas :thud:.

You need to make a list of reasons not to go back to him. Look at our posts in your previous threads if you need to. Look at the list every time you feel weak.

What the entire hell!!! Were you really trying to be a sister wife at 25? Why?
And it reads like he's a deadbeat if he's on forced child support (based on tax refunds being seized).

Last edited:
Curiosity got the best of me, so I just went back and read the other threads. Giiiiiiiiiiirl, if you dont block this never married, 3 babies by 3 women, kicking his fiancee out of "his house", making you babysit his wacko kid, LOSER's number, email and texts this time!!! Your big sisters done told you 3 or 4 times now!!!! Lol.

You seem like you may backslide, so I don't want leave anything to chance...DO THIS NOW!!!!

Block his number in an iPhone:
Go to his name in the address book. Scroll to the bottom. Tap BLOCK this CALLER

respond to his texts with:
The Verizon (or whatever carrier) subscriber is no longer accepting messages from this number. Please try again later.

Gmail:
Gmail users can now block specific emailaddresses with just two clicks. In the top right hand corner of a message, click the drop-down menu button (upside down triangle), and select "block." (It appears with the name of the sender in quotes.) Any future messages from the blocked addresses will land in the spam folder.

Dont go dumpster diving either.

Do I need to go through SM blocking methods too??? Leave this dude with one of his plethora of baby mamas, finish your degree, raise your daughter, start doing a triathlon, get under and new man and be the best you you can knowing this fcukboi is in a hell you dont have to deal with.

Girl....I'd be cracking up at the audacity. I'd help him with DEEZ...lol. I'd have no guilt especially after he said it's HIS house.

Say what? I didn't read the other thread, but ain't no way. I'd be hot as fish grease at the thought smh.
He also doesn't have a job :look: and sat on his butt while Op watched his kids and hers (and cooks and cleans and works and studies)

He also doesn't have a job :look: and sat on his butt while Op watched his kids and hers (and cooks and cleans and works and studies)

WTF? Jobless, 3 kids by different 3 women and a cheater on top of all of that.

Being single at 25 with a baby is not a death sentence. You don't need to settle for this loser in order to save face.
OP, what in the entire hell is going on in your mind? This isn't rhetorical. I really want to know since I've often wondered how these loser arse men get new women.
What exactly attracted you to him and why did you try to make this loser your husband?

ETA: And this is the same guy who didn't like your Black features and treats his mixed daughter better than his Black son. GTFOOHWTBS.

Last edited:
Yes. I am thankful because I'm wondering how long he was going to keep this from me? That pisses me off more than anything. You took your trifling a** to my daddy's house and asked him to marry me KNOWING this girl was pregnant. Then did not tell me. I can't even understand his stupid a**.

Your father was okay with a man asking him to marry you knowing the guy had 2 kids by two different women (never married) and the guy was unemployed?
My daddy would have pulled out his gun and told dude to stay the hell away from me.
Not being facetious at all. My daddy actually did pull out his guns when DH asked him to marry me, but he was only cleaning them at the time.

My bf went through the same thing yesterday. (The boyfriend kicking her out).

Be encouraged you are not a failure. This relationship was a learning experience, you are a better person because of it.

Don't let him or your mom defeat you. Or allow them space or power to influence how you feel or think about yourself.

How is he buying a house and taking care of her so well without a job??

Sweetie, you're beautiful and smart. Read and reread this thread every time you feel tempted to talk to that clown.

In reading the older thread, he was suspended from his job for 6 months. Not sure why though.
And despite being at home for months, he didn't want to lift a finger to help OP around the house or to take care of his own kids when they visited. Then again, maybe he was out with his side chick while OP was taking care of the house and his kids.

Realized this is the same dude from the other thread.

OP, keep in mind that when dude was leaving you to step mommysit his kids he was out making a new baby to add to your workload. If I were you I'd stay mad.

I was just thinking of that
Dude really tried
Remember he even wanted her to babysit his sibling's kids
Grooming her for when he breaks the record as king baby maker in town
And brings home a football team
The manipulation is unbelievable
No job and he is buying a house
So was he counting on you to pay for that too when you graduate?
I mean, what man commits to something he cannot afford?
Dude is such a disgusting, waste of space that I'm mad he's got access to free oxygen

OP yes, stay mad
Dude wasted your time and energy
sucking you dry of both
As far as he was concerned, your happiness came second

Brought home a prick covered in dried up coochie juice from elsewhere
Lawd knows how many times!
Cared NOTHING about your health
He didn't know who ho next door was ****ing and what microbes she was hosting
(Do you see how effin dangerous he is?)
Didn't really give a damn about your little one either
Meaning if something happened to her on his watch, you'd always wonder if it could have een avoided

Lied as easily as he breathed
Then had the audacity to play victim
putting some voodoo spell on you that made you stoop so low as to lick his fake wound
And on top of all that
This muddasc*nt (thank you @Bklynqueen) had the audacity to throw you out HIS house
And then has no qualms expecting you to help him figure out how to deal with HIS house that you have no right to be in

This sh** done got my pressue up so you better be seething as you recount the bull5hit this a55hole done put you through

End thread.

You read him to filth! Lawd. Shots fired, Fkboi down. Lol

I was just thinking of that
Dude really tried
Remember he even wanted her to babysit his sibling's kids
Grooming her for when he breaks the record as king baby maker in town
And brings home a football team
The manipulation is unbelievable
No job and he is buying a house
So was he counting on you to pay for that too when you graduate?
I mean, what man commits to something he cannot afford?
Dude is such a disgusting, waste of space that I'm mad he's got access to free oxygen

OP yes, stay mad
Dude wasted your time and energy
sucking you dry of both
As far as he was concerned, your happiness came second

Brought home a prick covered in dried up coochie juice from elsewhere
Lawd knows how many times!
Cared NOTHING about your health
He didn't know who ho next door was ******* and what microbes she was hosting
(Do you see how effin dangerous he is?)
Didn't really give a damn about your little one either
Meaning if something happened to her on his watch, you'd always wonder if it could have een avoided

Lied as easily as he breathed
Then had the audacity to play victim
putting some voodoo spell on you that made you stoop so low as to lick his fake wound
And on top of all that
This muddasc*nt (thank you @Bklynqueen) had the audacity to throw you out HIS house
And then has no qualms expecting you to help him figure out how to deal with HIS house that you have no right to be in

This sh** done got my pressue up so you better be seething as you recount the bull5hit this a55hole done put you through

I didn't realize I read that thread until I saw this post. He even got on OP about not keeping her word when she said she was going to make dinner and then didn't. The nerve of him questioning her integrity when he's lying, cheating, and procreating. o_O

Your father was okay with a man asking him to marry you knowing the guy had 2 kids by two different women (never married) and the guy was unemployed?
My daddy would have pulled out his gun and told dude to stay the hell away from me.
Not being facetious at all. My daddy actually did pull out his guns when DH asked him to marry me, but he was only cleaning them at the time.

My daddy doesn't know about his job situation. He was suspended (not that that's any better) and he's going back to work in August. That was something we didn't tell anyone. He has a lot of money saved so he still pays the bills and is able to afford whatever.

It sounds so weird now that I'm typing it and rereading old threads. Idk. I just...idk.

Back