This Thread Is Literally

movingforward13

I do what I want...
why the pickings are slim...

"Men have been deceived into believing that it is righteous to take care of a woman in 2018. This is not for the type of man I am evolving into. This was necessary in the past but no longer is. There is nothing special or divine about women. Do not believe their lies. It is subtle manipulation. The only way you would take care of her 100% is if she followed your instruction 100%(like a child). This won't happen and you are a fool if you think otherwise. Too many career women out here making 100K+ a year that will love you for you, not what you can do. Why would you find you a pretty idiot who will leave you the moment you fall off?"
There were a lot of men in that thread believing this.

Thread - https://www.facebook.com/groups/zaneshotbox /permalink/1454977281314582/
Link to group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/zaneshotbox/

You know what's funny about this (I didn't bother to read the responses). Men will talk so much crap about what they're not going to do for a woman, but when a woman comes along that they want to be with, all that goes out the window. They will do whatever is required of them. So I pay all that talk no mind.

Sounds like the musings of men who are low on the male social hierarchy ladder. Successful, powerful, and dominant heterosexual men happily provide for women and don't sit around complaining about it on the internet. They are too busy out in the world winning.

You know what's funny about this (I didn't bother to read the responses). Men will talk so much crap about what they're not going to do for a woman, but when a woman comes along that they want to be with, all that goes out the window. They will do whatever is required of them. So I pay all that talk no mind.
This! I don’t know how many times I’ve heard he normally doesn’t do xyz, and I’m like so why is he doing it now? Men get away with what they can with who they can.

This is nothing but cold hard facts. Men really will literally do anything for the right woman no matter what they say online or elsewhere. The right woman will have these men on their knees if she so wishes. They know this too deep down inside too. Too vulnerable for them to express this.

And it's a fairytale that the love of a good woman or meeting Miss Right is going to bring him to his knees. Men like the one in the OP and the one in the other thread on the bus talking loud about beating a woman mean exactly what they say.

Believe them.

Most of us are within 6 degrees of a woman who is catching hell from a man who uses her love for him to keep a metaphorical or real foot on her neck or up her a--. I don't know why there is such an emphasis on writing misogynistic and misogynoir off as "oh they just talking".

Why do we entertain this nonsense? It isn't helpful or informative. No offense op, but why care?

I think it's good that she posted this because a lot of women are trying to have relationships with men who believe these things, and the women are confused by their behavior.

And it's a fairytale that the love of a good woman or meeting Miss Right is going to bring him to his knees. Men like the one in the OP and the one in the other thread on the bus talking loud about beating a woman mean exactly what they say.

Believe them.

Most of us are within 6 degrees of a woman who is catching hell from a man who uses her love for him to keep a metaphorical or real foot on her neck or up her a--. I don't know why there is such an emphasis on writing misogynistic and misogynoir off as "oh they just talking".

I'm glad you posted this. The other view just puts blame back onto women, as if women are supposed to be lion tamers. If someone is not taking care of you, it's not because you aren't the right woman. It's because he's a jerk.

What a loser. It saddens me that there are actually a growing number of males that feel this way - hopefully he will not procreate and this will be the end of his lineage.
This 100% but this is the mentality they are all sharing.
I shared this so WE are alert. Yes men may fall over, up, down, and backwards for what he wants HOWEVER if he thinks like this man above, when he gets what he wants, he will revert to what he believes.
Horrible men like these don’t “turn into good men” for the right woman. They mask themselves until they get what they want (be it sex, children, jobs, etc.), then they revert back to who they truly are. This is why women constantly say “things were so great in the beginning, then he changed”.
Sis- he didn’t change- this is who he is. The mask fell off, he got what he wanted, and he knows women outnumber men so he is on to his next victim.

STAY WOKE!

Last edited:
I think it's good that she posted this because a lot of women are trying to have relationships with men who believe these things, and the women are confused by their behavior.

I'm glad you posted this. The other view just puts blame back onto women, as if women are supposed to be lion tamers. If someone is not taking care of you, it's not because you aren't the right woman. It's because he's a jerk.
You get it! Thank you!

Believe them.

This!!!!

Back