The Date Was Going Well Until........

Well....I'll say the DAY was going well until I got to the date and it wasn't my date......

I called the guy I was supposed to be meeting and he was like "Oh my bad, I'm back home in Philly right now but that's my teammate and he's in KS by himself & doesn't know anyone so I figured you could show him around".

I was a young dumb 18y/o so I still hung out with ol boy.... I know, I know. I text my cousin on the sly after about an hour and had her call me with an "emergency" and rolled out. My original date and the friend (he gave him my number) blew my phone up for weeks afterwards.

I went on a date where I said "Hey how are you doing?" And then he immediately jumped on his phone. I was like wtf and he looked up and said "I'm trying to find a hotel to take your fine *** to tonight" :( I didn't even finish my drink I just dipped.

I went on a date where we both had one mixed drink. He was in the middle of talking to the bartender and proceeded to projectile vomit all over the poor bartender. :eek: he literally wiped his mouth with his hand and then laughed :cry3:He tried to kiss me when I promptly said I had to leave.

I was on a date with a guy from tinder and I asked if he had any kids. He laughed and said no. I swear to god not even 10 min later his baby momma jumped out of a car 9 month pregnant holding a three year old talmbout "you thought I wouldn't be tracking yo dumb ***???" :abducted:

I went on a date to the movies where the guy was eating popcorn and then licked his fingers and then proceeded to dig through my curly hair touched my scalp and then said "wow your hair is real?" I shampooed for WEEKS trying to get the grease and spit outta my hair o_O

I went on a double date with my current DH, friend, and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend says to me "Didn't I meet you before?" I said "hell nah I'm good with faces and I've never seen you before." He says "hmmm did I bone your mom?" o_O my girlfriend was mortified :lachen:

I went on a date once where the guy waited until the check came and then said "damn I left my wallet at home" I immediately said " damn me too! What a coincidence! So what do you want to do now?" He looked at me super pissed and then pulled out his wallet :spinning:

I went on a date where I said "Hey how are you doing?" And then he immediately jumped on his phone. I was like wtf and he looked up and said "I'm trying to find a hotel to take your fine *** to tonight" :( I didn't even finish my drink I just dipped.

I went on a date where we both had one mixed drink. He was in the middle of talking to the bartender and proceeded to projectile vomit all over the poor bartender. :eek: he literally wiped his mouth with his hand and then laughed :cry3:He tried to kiss me when I promptly said I had to leave.

I was on a date with a guy from tinder and I asked if he had any kids. He laughed and said no. I swear to god not even 10 min later his baby momma jumped out of a car 9 month pregnant holding a three year old talmbout "you thought I wouldn't be tracking yo dumb ***???" :abducted:

I went on a date to the movies where the guy was eating popcorn and then licked his fingers and then proceeded to dig through my curly hair touched my scalp and then said "wow your hair is real?" I shampooed for WEEKS trying to get the grease and spit outta my hair o_O

I went on a double date with my current DH, friend, and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend says to me "Didn't I meet you before?" I said "hell nah I'm good with faces and I've never seen you before." He says "hmmm did I bone your mom?" o_O my girlfriend was mortified :lachen:

I went on a date once where the guy waited until the check came and then said "damn I left my wallet at home" I immediately said " damn me too! What a coincidence! So what do you want to do now?" He looked at me super pissed and then pulled out his wallet :spinning:

:rofl: @ everyone of these!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You win.

A post on the other site made me remember this date...

I allowed this guy to cook for me and he made fish because I only eat seafood and poultry. Anyhow, this dude BOILED some catfish and then put it in the oven for like 5 mins. I took one look at that white bland looking fish and said, I'm not eating that. I took a pic and sent it to my girls. He went out and bought me some Chinese food... I didn't like him so, I never had to suffer through another meal like that.

Shame on me for agreeing to a house date though.

I've met some weirdos in my time...:nono:

I never forget this dude, this date :dazed:. I actually ran into him again at another party while in college with another issue. Soooo he picked me up and his car had strange odor. I thought he may haven eaten earlier or just had a strange scent, he was a hack at the time :lol:. All of sudden he says let me stop home to change my sock. I shrug and go for the ride.....:nono: :nono:

We get to his place and he runs in the bathroom with ONE clean sock. I hear him gurgling and growling. I knock and asked if he was o.k.. He says "yes, I been oozing this crap outta me for over a month.":barf: " I'll be glad when this man period clears up ." And proceeded to drop the puss infected sock in the trash.

I was disgusted and asked him to drop by my friend's house because she was sick.

I never forget this dude, this date :dazed:. I actually ran into him again at another party while in college with another issue. Soooo he picked me up and his car had strange odor. I thought he may haven eaten earlier or just had a strange scent, he was a hack at the time :lol:. All of sudden he says let me stop home to change my sock. I shrug and go for the ride.....:nono: :nono:

We get to his place and he runs in the bathroom with ONE clean sock. I hear him gurgling and growling. I knock and asked if he was o.k.. He says "yes, I been oozing this crap outta me for over a month.":barf: " I'll be glad when this man period clears up ." And proceeded to drop the puss infected sock in the trash.

I was disgusted and asked him to drop by my friend's house because she was sick.

Wait what... hold up hold up hold UP! What do you mean man period? What did he do with that sock?

I just sat up in bed like...

tenor.gif

I just sat up in bed like...

tenor.gif
Girl, you ain't by yoself cause I read :arrowdown:
He says "yes, I been oozing this crap outta me for over a month.":barf: " I'll be glad when this man period clears up ." And proceeded to drop the puss infected sock in the trash.
And was like

a_Artarazibai_athletic_club_de_bilbao_31004_20160301223844.gif

I legit read @SUPER SWEET post repeatedly and I was trying to decipher if his paynus was dripping and he wrapped it with his sock and that's why he only had one clean sock on.....I am straight confuseded (yes, I did say confuseded)

Girl, you ain't by yoself cause I read :arrowdown:

And was like

View attachment 405979

I legit read @SUPER SWEET post repeatedly and I was trying to decipher if his paynus was dripping and he wrapped it with his sock and that's why he only had one clean sock on.....I am straight confuseded (yes, I did say confuseded)

I think he was using a sock to absorb the leakage. She was expecting him to walk into the bathroom with 2 socks instead of one because of how she interpreted 'change my sock'. When they got to his place, he took 1 clean sock into the bathroom with him (instead of two), threw the dirty one in the trash, and replaced it with a clean one-- thus 'changing his sock'. I don't think the socks on his feet played any part in this. :(:cry3: I think this one wins!

Y'all he was burning with an STD. I'm not sure which one or two. I later found out he was just a nasty dog just doing anyone and anything to satisfy his soul.

@Daernyris
@theRaven

Gurl! Thank you for coming back to answer my burning questions! I was sooooo confused. First thought that ran across my mind was this dude was a tranny.... when you said smell and man period!

Y'all he was burning with an STD. I'm not sure which one or two. I later found out he was just a nasty dog just doing anyone and anything to satisfy his soul.
Thanks for the clarification
Disgusting a man period though. I sure hope he learned his lesson.
Chile, he didn't learn nuffin :nono:. That's why he was on a date smelly and drippin' instead of going to a Dr, he had been that way X 1 month. He was trying to give it to err'body.

He got mad when I tried to put my seatbelt on (I still did). He told me that it meant that I didn't trust him and then he proceeded to swerve in and out of lanes on the expressway. When we got to this lounge, he left me standing at the bar alone for at least 20 mins. So, this guy started talking to me and lil crazy appears out of no where and says let him buy you a drink. So I did and lil crazy got mad. When we left, he started driving in the opposite direction of where I lived and wouldn't tell me where we were going. So, I texted my friend to let him know what was going and and my phone died right after. Of course I was telling dude to take me home and he said after this stop. So, he ended up taking me to his brother's house. His brother lived in a 2flat and I refused to go in any of the apartments. I stayed in the hall until he agreed to take me home.

I would say the date was going fine until he tried to kidnap me but, no that date started out crazy when he got upset about the seatbelt.

I think he was using a sock to absorb the leakage. She was expecting him to walk into the bathroom with 2 socks instead of one because of how she interpreted 'change my sock'. When they got to his place, he took 1 clean sock into the bathroom with him (instead of two), threw the dirty one in the trash, and replaced it with a clean one-- thus 'changing his sock'. I don't think the socks on his feet played any part in this. :(:cry3: I think this one wins!

@Daernyris
@theRaven
But what was the gurgling and growling? Do I wanna know? :cry3:

I have nothing on you guys. Geez yall should have a reality show.

Im one of the few native new yorkers that has a car. I hate public transportation. This was pre Uber.....He lived close to me so I agreed to pick him up for our date vs him taking a cab to me or us meeting at a restaurant. He asked if I minded making one stop before we go eat I said fine. We drive about 20mins to a corner and he says "oh my man isn't here can you go a few blocks down and drive slow"? When I asked why he said he was looking for this guy that owes him money. I said you have to so this now? He said the money would help pay for the date.

I was like awww hell naw :mad:. I dropped his arse off at the nearest subway station. He was PISSED!

Had a date with a guy I met online and within the first 15mins of convo he said. .."I can't wait for you to meet my mom. I have a 1yr plan to be married" I was like yeaaa this isnt gonna work out.

Last edited:
Back