Rejected Him 2 Years Ago; Now, I'm Feeling Him

Off topic but I've never experienced buyers remorse. One time I got this long ass email from this dude out of nowhere talkin about had I stuck around longer I could have reaped the rewards of his new life:rolleyes: i simply replied that I still don't like him. Congrats on your new found degree, car, home and whatever else you've accomplished but I still don't like YOU so what point are you really trying to make here? We don't mesh and that's ok. My goodness.

People really don't seem to get it. Even my friend from long ago bless her heart...rejected by a dude and was doing the absolutely most to show him what he could have had. I wanted to be like he wasn't feeling you and never will so why are you making a fool of yourself? Like the rejectee is going to live some dismal life because they didn't give your sorry ass a chance. Everybody ain't for everybody. Don't mind me just a rant lol:lachen:

I had a guy come to my JOB to show me his new tooth :eek: he had a chip on his tooth and i told him he needed to fix it. And he also came to inform me he bought a new car and got a job and was so much happier. He also wanted to know if i wanted to give it another shot even though he could see on facebook i was engaged to my now DH. o_O GTFO
All i could say was congrats. When i stopped talking to him, i told him it didn't seem like he was ready to be dating that he needed to get his life together.
We went to an Asian restaurant and he was acting like he had never had Asian food. I almost died. He's now married to an Asian woman!! That's why i don't teach and train men for another woman. :lachen:

I know someone married with two kids who completely rejected her now DH.
And now that I think of it, another girl in college whom specifically said " I would never date So and So" Uhm they've been married over 10 years now lmao

It happens...go for it and enjoy!

:lachen:Are you talking about me? :busted:

I had one more kid (by him) ... he's 15.

Off topic but I've never experienced buyers remorse. One time I got this long ass email from this dude out of nowhere talkin about had I stuck around longer I could have reaped the rewards of his new life:rolleyes: i simply replied that I still don't like him. Congrats on your new found degree, car, home and whatever else you've accomplished but I still don't like YOU so what point are you really trying to make here? We don't mesh and that's ok. My goodness.

People really don't seem to get it. Even my friend from long ago bless her heart...rejected by a dude and was doing the absolutely most to show him what he could have had. I wanted to be like he wasn't feeling you and never will so why are you making a fool of yourself? Like the rejectee is going to live some dismal life because they didn't give your sorry ass a chance. Everybody ain't for everybody. Don't mind me just a rant lol:lachen:

And there you have it!

200.gif

I had a guy come to my JOB to show me his new tooth :eek: he had a chip on his tooth and i told him he needed to fix it. And he also came to inform me he bought a new car and got a job and was so much happier. He also wanted to know if i wanted to give it another shot even though he could see on facebook i was engaged to my now DH. o_O GTFO
All i could say was congrats. When i stopped talking to him, i told him it didn't seem like he was ready to be dating that he needed to get his life together.
We went to an Asian restaurant and he was acting like he had never had Asian food. I almost died. He's now married to an Asian woman!! That's why i don't teach and train men for another woman. :lachen:
What?!!

This guy sounds like a joke and the pain in the behind. Keep him around if you want but I would date more people besides him... He seems bitter. He used to be a cornball and now wants women to kiss his feet. Knowing dang well be was wack back then and is still wack with a little less weight. He would get on my absolute nerves with that

Our 2nd date was our last date until now :lol: I was trying to figure out if I liked him to continue then he sent me that text asking if I wanted to come over and I knew I didn't.

Funny thing is, he also invited his friend (my friend's BF) and she came with him. She didn't realize this was our date (not just another double date) and she made her BF leave with her. So both B and her BF are idiots. :lol:
no offense but he dates like a lame.

^^
no offense but he dates like a lame.
No need to say "no offense", I agree, he was lame back then :lol:

No reports ladies. We're planning a date soon but we're both just really busy; him with work and me with work and being a full time double masters student. This would have annoyed me last time because I didn't have anything going on in my life, but being that I'm so busy, I can appreciate the time we carve out for each other. I don't want you ladies to think I am settling for scraps of time, I am not. He is basically settling for the scraps of time I give him. :lol:

Honestly if he kept asking me why am I interested now versus earlier, I'd straight up tell him. I'm blunt like that. :lol: I'd say: "You brought along your friend on our first date and spent the whole night talking to him! Then on our 2nd date you asked me to come over even though there was a death in my family." I guarantee you he'll quit asking after that. :lol:
THANK YOU!

So I'm back again. I'm tired of men (or people really) feeling entitled to have certain things just because. If you're at a certain level, you're gonna attract a certain level. If you don't like that, do improvements.
Some people don't have the natural treatments, charm, charisma, etc as others when it comes to the opposite sex and that's okay. Work at it until you get what you want. To ask what has changed is pointless. It's like he's resentful or something.
I say that because I used to be this person always complaining and whinning, sobbing blah blah blah. You can't hold that over everybody! I lost weight, worked on my social skills and my fashion and guess what? Guys started hitting on me. We all have to make changes to get what we want

So we had the talk. I told him through his actions I felt like he didn't take me seriously and I felt disrespected. And he apologized profusely and said he understood now and how he needs to work on how other people see his actions. It was a positive convo and now we (he) can move forward.

Hopefully he'll stop :deadhorse:

We talked on the phone again this morning, I told him I don't want to talk about it anymore and he said understood. :lol:

He went out last night and told me that he wrote down an important question he wanted to ask me on a napkin but lost the napkin and can't remember the question. :drunk:

We have a date on Sunday. We're gonna play putt putt golf. :lol:

He works probably 80-100 hours a week and I work full time and go to school full time. We're busy. :lol:

80-100 hours a week? Then he is still a workaholic, no? Are you assuming that you two are just having fun and that neither of you have the time to invest in a real relationship at the time? You going to school full time and work full time I assume is short term and that will change. But is he happy with continuing to work 80-100 hours a week indefinitely? I'm not sure you will be able to develop a real relationship or get to know how serious he is until your life calms down. Right now it seems that you guys are a match because neither of you is fully available for a deep relationship.

Back