Rejected Him 2 Years Ago; Now, I'm Feeling Him

That would burn me up too. I once got back with a guy so I could dump him on his bday :lol:

84966365.jpg
:lachen:

Yes, I know that's the struggle for all of us. But keep trying to built the rotation. Even if it's just meeting new guys, texting, going on 1st dates. Just so you don't get caught up

Well that's what I had been doing, which is how I got a date so soon after.

There might be a new guy to introduce y'all to. :look: We've been friends for years, good friends. I have always got the feeling that he likes me a lot but he's never made a move. If I call him and say I need help, he'll do it. He buys me things, we've gone out on dates before, he's met my whole family, even spent 7 hours with me and my family. He asked me to take some workout classes with him. :lol: Years before my mom died, she told me to marry him. :look:

Well that's what I had been doing, which is how I got a date so soon after.

There might be a new guy to introduce y'all to. :look: We've been friends for years, good friends. I have always got the feeling that he likes me a lot but he's never made a move. If I call him and say I need help, he'll do it. He buys me things, we've gone out on dates before, he's met my whole family, even spent 7 hours with me and my family. He asked me to take some workout classes with him. :lol: Years before my mom died, she told me to marry him. :look:

There you have the answer! Friends for years, your mother (may her soul RIP) told you to marry him.

Heed the good advice, let him chase you.

@BGT there is a guy that reminds me of the one you described. We have been friends with for years and I know he :love: me. Recently I have been thinking about entering into a relationship with him but I am hesitant. I don't want to loose him as a friend if it doesn't work.

There you have the answer! Friends for years, your mother (may her soul RIP) told you to marry him.

Heed the good advice, let him chase you.

He's been around my dad a few a times and even my dad, who is really hard on the guys I talk about, likes him! He said he seems very level-headed, a hard worker, a provider and would be great for me. I was SHOCKED when he said that because he never wanted me with a white guy and this guy is white.

@BGT there is a guy that reminds me of the one you described. We have been friends with for years and I know he :love: me. Recently I have been thinking about entering into a relationship with him but I am hesitant. I don't want to loose him as a friend if it doesn't work.
Also wanted to add: I actually went through your worst nightmare. We were really close friends, caught feelings for each other and it didn't work out between us. Did it ruin the friendship? Yes and no. It ruined it at first. I was so hurt that I blocked him from everything. We avoided each other like the plague for months! After much healing (and a new man :look:) I unblocked him. He reached out to me almost immediately. I guess he missed the friendship too. We're still friends to this day. Sure it's not the same as before but I have no regrets. Otherwise I'd always wonder what if and wouldn't be able to fully open my heart to someone else. All this to say, if your friendship means a lot to him then you'll still be friends. Don't die wondering what if?

He's been around my dad a few a times and even my dad, who is really hard on the guys I talk about, likes him! He said he seems very level-headed, a hard worker, a provider and would be great for me. I was SHOCKED when he said that because he never wanted me with a white guy and this guy is white.
I never thought I'd be with a younger guy either. Yet here we are... #justsayin

Back