***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can actually say that I am learning the true definition of uncondtional love...and no I am not in a relationship.

So all our friends agree that you're my type and you agreed with them ... I guess we'll see what happens come April (turning 18, baby!!!!) ...

Why do I want to be married? Why is it all of a sudden I want to have a baby? Just one. Not two or three. Just one. I never cared before. Between that and the fact that I.need.well.you.know, I feel like Natasha Henstridge in "Species". I know. TMI.

.....so today u finally said you thought you were ready but now your not and you think we should just be friends and hang out occasionally. um NO. im mad i called after i swore to you i never would, i did it to get this last bit off my chest but im not giving you the satisfaction of seeing my # again. It was great while it lasted and thanks for showing me that your are capable of being committed...at one point. I just wish i didn't get caught up so quick but damn you admitted it to we was in serious lust. whateva*shrugs -that's life. I wont miss you, only who the man you were this summer.
ugh I wish i didn't have to see you so much. I wont lie tho i wonder if you will come back claiming your ready. Part of me wants you to so i can shut you down, and the other part hopes you do. I always believe whats meant to be will be.

Y'all don't understand.

One day, you're going to wake up... and look at all of those pompous degree(s) on the wall.... and the only things in life you're gonna want is what you don't have at this exact moment: A husband and a family. Throw a house in there for good measure. You might get temporarily depressed if it doesn't seem like it's on the horizon... but keep at it. It will come, just work on it. Work toward those personal goals like you did with your term papers, your thesis, your dissertations and your interviews...

This is what I keep telling myself when I wake up in that type of mood. *sigh*

Thanks for letting me vent

Why does it feel like Im in a relationship when Im not? My feelings are all mixed up and I kinda like it but then I dont. I do like your random thinking of you texts especially when Im not feeling too well.

I like him alot; I wonder how he feels about me. He won't tell me becuz he's a man. But I do think of him often.

The SO wrote me a poem....it is 14 lines long. Each line began with a letter from my name, didn't even realize it until the second time I read it :love:

We also cooked dinner together yesterday (chicken fried pork chops w/ twice baked potatoes :lick:) and for dessert, he surprised me w/ my fave ice cream.

Last edited:
Ugh! You already know what I want why do you have to make me say it?! I know we're not in a relationship but I still dont want to dating around until we are. I know its selfish but you know what I want.

I am fortyish- Oh Please.Please.Please tell me why people think older women just hop into bed with any old thing or any young thing.

I tell you right now i am sick to death of this "cougar" mess. lol

Last edited:
What a great weekend! Last night was so nice. I didn't want to leave! :sad: I'm hesitant to say you are the one, but it's starting to feel that way. I think I almost love you. :lol: I need to work on having faith that God will work out whatever issues and make this work for us. :yep:

OK one last time then i am done.

I am trying to figure out why you needed space all of a sudden and then my brother told me he saw you out with a serious S.K.A.N.K. someone he wouldn't even go for and yes he took pictures...now you are calling my parents home, and my home phone and blowing up my cell phone. please . the numbers are now changed.

The healing process has already started, no turning back.:yep:

Throwing the towel...Men are JERKS!!! I'm keeping to myself:yep:.

OK one last time then i am done.

I am trying to figure out why you needed space all of a sudden and then my brother told me he saw you out with a serious S.K.A.N.K. someone he wouldn't even go for and yes he took pictures...now you are calling my parents home, and my home phone and blowing up my cell phone. please . the numbers are now changed.

The healing process has already started, no turning back.:yep:

An ex of mine (the one right before my current SO) was shot in an attempted carjacking this past week. I haven't spoken to him like that in years and had just seen him the week before. I am in disbelief! He says that he's going to recover just fine (Thank God).....life is short and precious. Live and pray everyday that you're on this earth like it's your last because you never know.

I have never felt this way before...we can be beefing (we never argue though) and disagreeing about something...then 5 minutes later :love: This is the real thing, and I am not the least bit afraid of it. Most of the time, I just need to hear his voice, be in his presence, and it makes things better. He really listens to me. HEARS what I say. Doesn't judge me when I vent. Loves me for ME, and all my faults, insecurities....Thanks God for showing me real, true love on this earth....:reddancer:

Things went so well this weekend! Parents like the new boo, new boo likes the parents. :grin:

Cool. I have to say that I am shocked at how nice my mother was. I think she was trying to prove me wrong about her...

Everything went well...he felt very at ease....but prior to meeting her, he said his heart was racing the whole time. I'm just glad that part is over and so is he :yep:...My daughter likes him too and that matters more to me than anything.

Overall I had a great holiday weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back