It is 2013 How many dates have you had?

I've had two so far, which is spectacular considering my recent track record, believe me. Could've had three but I'm to the point where it's hard for me to even tolerate a date with a guy I know won't work out.

None,but I'm fresh out of a failed 6-month relationship. My body is not ready (yet).

I need to start running/working out again before I seek out any dates.

One! Yay for my first date yesterday... it was great! Lunch, a walk along the boardwalk, playing in the arcade, talking on the bench facing the ocean. I enjoyed myself, and I actually want to see him again. Since my last r'ship ended (July/August of last year), this is the first time I've been out on a "Real" date. Long overdue, but really nice. :)

Met a guy while standing in line at Subway. He let me get ahead of him in line. I was cordial while he spoke to me, then I left.

Anyway, I was sitting in my car and he drove over to me to give me his card and insist I call him. I haven't called.

I've had two, but they weren't good enough so I told them about themselves and dropped them. I am currently focusing most on med school. I ran into my ex boyfriend at a party and we discussed maybe giving it another try, but decided in the end, it's best to leave it.

I'm hoping the summer months after exams will bring more opportunities.

Back