It's 1/2/15 How many dates have you had?

I went on my 1st date today. It was all good until I found out he was :look: 65:look:. I thought he was 50. He wants to go out again but he's 2 years younger than my mom. IDK how I feel about this.

So everything was good until you found out his age? Girl quit being an ageist! Are you trying to get married and have kids or just date and get worms from his old arse? If you just want to date go out for the second date. You know how you feel about it you just feel some type of way about it.

I'm getting my wish shrimp and grits at the UE seafood place down the street :woot: He is a newbie from my new profile. I specifically said AA men all types of others trying to slide in. Why did one Indian man say I am caramel :lachen: I think this dude is yt I don't care as I have been craving shrimp and grits and a lobster/crab roll :look: Judge me :lick:

So everything was good until you found out his age? Girl quit being an ageist! Are you trying to get married and have kids or just date and get worms from his old arse? If you just want to date go out for the second date. You know how you feel about it you just feel some type of way about it. I'm getting my wish shrimp and grits at the UE seafood place down the street :woot: He is a newbie from my new profile. I specifically said AA men all types of others trying to slide in. Why did one Indian man say I am caramel :lachen: I think this dude is yt I don't care as I have been craving shrimp and grits and a lobster/crab roll :look: Judge me :lick:

I am an ageist. I do want to get married. Another problem I had was that he shaved 10 years off of his kids ages when we originally met. I can't stand dishonesty. Even when I have nothing to lose.

Girl it sounds like you're doing you and I ain't mad at you.

Last week, I went on 2 dates with two different guys, and this week a movie with one of them. I am not physical attracted to either and I wonder if that will be a problem. I will be 30 this month. I have never had a serious relationship.

went to del friscos last Thursday bar was full went upstairs bar was full. came back downstairs the bar had 3 empty seets one was at the middle corner :yay: my favorite seat.

no less than 5 min into my stay nice black man came and sat next to me 15 min later he offered me a straw to sip his Scotch. That ish was like jet fuel but it was in a cute bottle with a horse on the cork. His friends showed up and both were cute. We exchanged numbers and will be going out he isn't exactly my type but I haven't been on that many dates lately.

about an hour b4 that I was on a happy hour date with a dude that said he was 5'8 but when I showed up he was 5'3 and socially awkward. The place was cool I need to go back without him lots of singles there.

I went on a date Monday and didn't really know who it was with until I got there :look: I was hungry so I accepted :lachen: he is an undesirable. I tried to give him a chance because my sister acts like my standards are two high. He was reallllllllll regularrrr and I was real bored. He asked what kind of dudes I usually date. I felt bad answering because it was nothing like him. I was like alpha males, highly educated, very successful, corporate :look: he was like "Ain't nothing corporate about me". I was like I see. At the end of the date he proclaimed " WHOO RICK FLAIR I GOTTA USE THE BATHROOM"

I'm sure this was him trying to give his first date best impression. I have a type for a reason and I'm sticking to it.

I have a date today. Ironically he chose the same restaurant. He is more of the type but I don't really feel like leaving the house. Then again I'm hungry so I'm going.

I went on 6 dates with three different guys last year. This year my number so far is 0. I'm in the middle of planning one for this week with a new guy! I too have chosen to focus on myself in 2015 but will be leaving the door open for any guys I'm interested in that have some sort of potential.

I went on a date Monday and didn't really know who it was with until I got there :look: I was hungry so I accepted :lachen: he is an undesirable. I tried to give him a chance because my sister acts like my standards are two high. He was reallllllllll regularrrr and I was real bored. He asked what kind of dudes I usually date. I felt bad answering because it was nothing like him. I was like alpha males, highly educated, very successful, corporate :look: he was like "Ain't nothing corporate about me". I was like I see. At the end of the date he proclaimed " WHOO RICK FLAIR I GOTTA USE THE BATHROOM"

I'm sure this was him trying to give his first date best impression. I have a type for a reason and I'm sticking to it.

I have a date today. Ironically he chose the same restaurant. He is more of the type but I don't really feel like leaving the house. Then again I'm hungry so I'm going

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I absolutely love reading your posts. Hope you have fun on that next date.

Back