It's the 5th day of the year how many dates have you had?

one of my dates was pulled over and arrested for driving dirty I had to have another friend save me from the parking lot

i've gotten flown a few places

I've gotten to drive a really nice car :look: check the avatar

I want to sink my hooks into one but he is super busy he owns several companies and came after me but i think he just thinks i'm a good idea. he don't have time for me

Ive had a cock eyed date and was distracted the whole time

and suddenly all they guys from when I moved here 1.5yrs ago are resurfacing feast or famine. right now is a feast and strangely i'm really not wanting any of them but the one that has no time for me

:woot:

Today my gym crush asked me out :bdance:

He is a distanguished gentleman
I love his accent
I think he is Nigerian from his last name
I love his wordplay
He thought I was married so he kept his distance :wallbash: well at least he has morals
He says he will support my real estate dreams :look: you have to be careful around me when you say things
like :dollar:upport around me I start getting expectations

Hmm... I had a nice date on Sunday.

Another guy took me out for lunch today, we're supposed to do something Saturday. I don't know what.

And I have a dinner date tonight.

I'm moving soon, so I have to figure out which of these dudes I'm going to maintain contact with and which ones I'm going to cut loose.

keep attracting kangs....i don't know what it is about me that attracts kangs because i am not a quain. im actually quiet and keep to myself for the most part

mallysmommy said:
keep attracting kangs....i don't know what it is about me that attracts kangs because i am not a quain. im actually quiet and keep to myself for the most part

Kangs like pretty ladies, too, so I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. If anything, some are intrigued by the quiet ones. Weirdly enough, some men want what they perceive to be good girls, and some Kangs feel that way too:lol:

@scarcity21

I went to a sports bar after xmas and secured 7-10 phone numbers :)

But I meet men everywhere Walmart, The Galleria, the sports bar, the gas station although this scares the hell out of me. I'm likely to douse someone with gas if they get to close. I smile and i look happy most of the time. I think that helps along with T&A :look:

Just got off the phone and secured a lunch date for tomorrow. It is a blind date. My friend hooked me up :woot: Well it isn't completely blind we have exchanged pics and emails while he was out of the country working. He got back today and wanted to have dinner this evening but it is ladies night :woot:

The bolded is it. :lol: For real. That's really all it takes. You don't have to be in shape, perfectly toned, have the perfect body, etc. Those are (straight) women's criteria (for other straight women). :lol:

mallysmommy said:

Girl, Kangs like girls with degrees, pretty faces, cars, jobs and money.

Kangs want the creme of the crop. For real.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I have been conducting an experiment. I have been acting very crazy. Here is what I mean by crazy. I say things that people think but never utter. I have been shameless/and no pride and a princess. I hate to say it but it works.

I used to be super independent and would be ashamed to look like i don't have it all together. These 2 car accidents tried to take me down. I have been playing damsel in distress and it works.

I met a dude online out of state. I still haven't met him but he just put money in my account and got me a spa certificate. I am so surprised when I see folks that can't get taken out on a date even to Burger Kang.

Do ya'll know how to give hint :look:

Me: Is there a gas station around here
Him: Yeah follow me
Me: ok I need air in my tire
Him: which one
Me: that one
Him: (pulling out change) i'm short i need a quarter
Me: (hands money) plays like i'm putting on my shoes (I drive in flip flops)
Him: walking back to his car
Me: are we done?
Him: yes
Me: Thank you (cheesy grin)

If a dude won't fill up your car with air & that's what you want let him know if he still won't do it I say kick rocks. I like me who do men things if you can't get him to be faithful about little things.....................

Oh I forgot to introduce ya'll to air in the tires. He is a Nigerian in the medical field :woot: 6'4 and black as tires :lick:

Tomorrow I'm asking for spending money for my vacation. He should have gave me some b4 I left :giggle:

Girl, Kangs like girls with degrees, pretty faces, cars, jobs and money.

Kangs want the creme of the crop. For real.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

^THIS!!

I always wondered why I attracted kangs, and my ex who was a big arse kang always seem to date college pretty girls with their own car, job and apt. But he didnt have a job, college education or car himself! A ll he ever did was play playstation and smoke weed. I was young dont judge me lol. :lol:

Queens are kangs primary target because they want a woman who will take care of them.

kANGS like to leech. If you have no blood to suck they keep it moving. The thing is when you see a kang you bust out your kang repellant. Do not tolerate a kang. We all attract them we just do not entertain them.

kANGS like to leech. If you have no blood to suck they keep it moving. The thing is when you see a kang you bust out your kang repellant. Do not tolerate a kang. We all attract them we just do not entertain them.

LOL why did I just picture a huge can that said Kang away. :lachen:

lushcoils said:
softblackcotton

And how many dating opportunities (or potential opportunities) have you turned down this year so far?

About 3/4 that I could remember. Mainly ftom men in their late 40s/50s, my dad's age group. One guy 2 years younger than me because he kept texting and wouldn't pick up the phone to call even when I asked him twice and started to ignore his texts. Plus, he asked me about going dutch on the first date. When I told him I would go dutch but I would consider it an outing with a potential associate and not a date, he bailed on me by telling me his car broke down two days before the scheduled date. Observed a few (white) guys beat around the bush, try to flirt hard, but don't end up asking for me for my number. Gave one guy a wrong number because the first thing he said to me was "i love you." Liar.

Zero so far... but that's probably my fault. I could have gone out on about 5-6 dates but I turned them all down. I just don't really see the point in wasting time with guys that I know I'll get bored with in the future.

Or maybe I'm just extremely picky. *shrugs*

A few...most of these men are great but aren't ready for anything serious (with me :look:) so I keep it friendly with them and on to the next one...

Can I just say I love this thread? OP you seem to be having the time of your life! I love how carefree and relaxed you are about dating.

:sekret::peek2: So umm..... about this cucumber unicorn spray......

It is the BOMB! :yep:

So before ya'll get hype... NO i havent had any dates because of it :look:
BUT since using it.. all of my guy friends have just been lingering around me lol and my girl friends be trying to smell me over and over :look:

The last time I saw the guy i'm interested in, he hugged me and was like "Girl, you smell good!! *i attempt to end the hug* Hold on! *hugs me for about 10 more seconds*":grin:

Sooo now I need to start being proactive because I def don't go anywhere to meet people which is my issue. Now that's it's football season, I can probably crash some bars or something ..? we'll see.

#okbye

I am loving this thread .... I need to start practicing because i gets no attention im going to start smiling because peole constantly ask if im sad or mad when i could be having the best day ever... Hopefully i dont come off looking crazy lol

Yall are cracking me up about this cucumber unicorn spray LOL. I read this thread the other day and just skimmed through it. So I said hmmmm... I'll try this spray. I finally found it in Walmart (didn't know it was near the deodorant).

Anyway, I'm not crazy about the smell. It kind of reminds me of a bug spray or something but it's not bad.... reminds me of something from Avon. So please clear this up for me, are you ladies saying it's supposed to repel the Kangs from you? I'm seriously cracking up right now thinking about it everytime I see one of you refer to the spray. I haven't worn it yet so I can't say how the response was but I will probably wear it tomorrow. I feel so giddy right now thinking of it as a repellant LOL. Oh yeah, I picked up the body wash too since I like to layer my scents :drunk:

I'm about to re-read this thread to see what the unicorn reference is LOL.

ETA: I wore the spray yesterday and today and I like it much better.:yep: I was PMSing when I thought it was too strong because my sense of smell is like a bloodhound sometimes. I love it now and I'll let you know how it works when I go to Home Depot this weekend :-) I didn't run into any guys when I wore it yesterday so I can't say if it worked. Thanks for the recommendation!!

Last edited:
^^^prette--dh loves thisssss stufff and 99 percent of the men i come into contact with as well...

i stocked up when i went to toronto the other day gurllll

men women and children always ask me what the heck do i have on!!!!

Back