It is 2013 How many dates have you had?

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
Hello unicorns,

Last year I provided you with tips and essence of unicorn spray. You vowed to do better and I want to know who is.

It is only fair that I go first. I went on 3 last week in addition to the 2 that I turned down. I have a possible today, one Tuesday and a standing wknd date in addition to another standing wknd date that I might work in if I feel like being bothered.

Report your status!

:cycle:

PS I think I want a steady fancyman this year

LOL @ Unicorn spray.

I've met 3 guys in total so far this year
2 have dropped off.
Have a planned date with the one that is hanging around for next Saturday but I'm not bothered about him.
Talking to a new guy today - we just exchanged numbers.

0 for me so far! Ready for spring to get here so I can get out and mingle! :lol: I have my Essence of Unicorn spray ready! :lol:

LOL @ Unicorn spray.

I've met 3 guys in total so far this year.

You seem to be in the game. Let's meet 3 per month for the next 2 months :yay:

0 hope to be back in the game this summer!!!

Does not compute :computer: Seize the day for tomorrow is promised to no woman!!!

1 date last month :ohwell:

I need to change things up for the spring, like get out and be seen.

Yes my unicorn you must

0 for me so far! Ready for spring to get here so I can get out and mingle! :lol: I have my Essence of Unicorn spray ready! :lol:

Ready for spring you need to spring into action today!!! For tomorrow...:fishslap:... yeah what I told her!

umm..I went on about 8 dates with 4 different people.

Winter is usually slow for me. Looking forward to warm weather months.

So far I've been on 3 dates this year... All within the last month with the same guy. Not bad considering I was talking to another guy in Jan but it was long distance so we didn't have the chance to date.

You seem to be in the game. Let's meet 3 per month for the next 2 months :yay:

Does not compute :computer: Seize the day for tomorrow is promised to no woman!!!

Yes my unicorn you must

Ready for spring you need to spring into action today!!! For tomorrow...:fishslap:... yeah what I told her!

This is such a cute post PretteePlease . The cheesy motivational lines have made my day :lol::yep:

Are we ready to switch our focus to quality or are you still gathering information from the quantity approach?

I'll be in Vancouver sleeping on your couch to give them to you in person while I stalk Jody......and Gold digging Christina :sekret:

They have been quantity rated but still too many. I just want to date my books now. :grin:

So far I've been on 3 dates this year... All within the last month with the same guy. Not bad considering I was talking to another guy in Jan but it was long distance so we didn't have the chance to date.

Are you using laser precision on this subject in the hopes of securing a monogamous exclusive relationship? I urge you to date others not because the grass might be greener but because you are single and this is a numbers game the more you filter the better your chances for meeting the ONE.

Do you only date one guy at a time? :badcop:

1 but he happened to be a terrible dresser and still confused about what he wanted to do at 29.

I will give myself a pass since I am preparing to defend my dissertation in April. I don't have time for men that interest me only 30%.

I had to think and count.....I slowed things down for 2013...
But I cut off a few deadbeats so it could have been more.

Are we ready to switch our focus to quality or are you still gathering information from the quantity approach?

I'll be in Vancouver sleeping on your couch to give them to you in person while I stalk Jody......and Gold digging Christina :sekret:

You're welcome anytime :lol:...gold digging is so passe, it's all about mining and drilling :giggle: I think I might be going down to Houston to do some oil drilling

ETA: To answer the question in the OP, I've been having a lot of dates with a very kind, caring, fabulous and sexy person.

Myself :reddancer:

Last edited:
You're welcome anytime :lol:...gold digging is so passe, it's all about mining and drilling :giggle: I think I might be going down to Houston to do some oil drilling

ETA: To answer the question in the OP, I've been having a lot of dates with a very kind, caring, fabulous and sexy person.

Myself :reddancer:

quit going out with her and find her male counterpart :whip:

Back