Votes: 77 37.9%
  • Wouldn't dare?

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 26 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LovinLocks

Where I hail from you see a few Black men with White women! I can only think of two instances in my 50 years that I spyed a Black woman with a white man.

What are the stats here? Are there any sisters loving the vanilla flavor?

You're going to get a lot of yes answers on this board! :lol: It's not exactly representative here of real life!

I'm with a white dude right now. :yep:

I've been in 3 interracial relationships. One ended up in marriage (though we are divorced now). I've since dated within my race. It's not a matter of preference for me just a matter of who you fall in love with.

It's funny, because if I lived life on the Internet (not just LHCF, but a few other boards I frequent), I'd think that black girls were gettin' it on with white dudes every other day!

But then, when I talk to black women in real life, they give me the :eek: look when I tell them that my boyfriend (and my last one) are/were white. Not because they disapprove, but it's just shocking to them that I'm actually having real live relationships with men who are actually white... and WASPy-white men at that!

And it's not like my black female friends/colleagues couldn't do the same (if they were so inclined). We might have grown up in all-black areas and live in a majority black city, but we work around white men everyday, we went to PWI universities (at least for grad school), and we see WM all the time socially as well.

But getting involved with one? Nah, a lot of black women aren't going there. More are than in the past, definitely, but it's not as common as the Internet would make one think.

Last edited:
i see blk woman with yt men in nyc all the time...there r so many IR couples across the board in nyc its normal to me to see any race with another race.

i guess it all depend son where you reside...

That's not something you see in Houston, but we're in the deep south so it's not surprising. I think there are a lot of IR in Austin, but it's a college city so..

I have two bw/wm married folks in my court but no BM/WM. Maybe if I lived in an apartment I may see it more.

SO and I stayed in a city near london a few weeks ago and we were suprised at how many black women we saw with white men. Black men and white women isnt so shocking, i see it all the time, but vice versa not so much

You're going to get a lot of yes answers on this board! :lol: It's not exactly representative here of real life!

I'm with a white dude right now. :yep:

Oh wow! :shocked: Didn't know that! :D Now that I have a totally different man in mind, I'm gonna have to go back and re-read some of your comments! :giggle:

To the OP....
I'm open to all colors of God's creations. I've actually seen a nice-looking man in the majority of races/colors around the world. My brother-in-law's sister is actually married to a white man, and in my area I see quite a few black women with or married to white men. So, it's not really a big deal to me.

Even though my preference is for black men, I would date a white man. :yep: I haven't dated one yet, but I'm open to it. I'm open to interracial dating period. To me, dating or loving someone knows no color boundaries. Sometimes you just happen to "click" with someone.

If I click with someone, and we get along, he treats me right, and I'm attracted to him, he's attracted to me, then why not??

Oh wow! :shocked: Didn't know that! :D Now that I have a totally different man in mind, I'm gonna have to go back and re-read some of your comments! :giggle:

I deliberately kept it pretty ambiguous... lol... I guess cause I'm like, whatever, about white dudes now. Back when the first one asked me out in grad school, I was like, :eek:, but now it's like, eh, whatever. :lol:

(Oh, if you need a mental picture... he's a blue-eyed blonde! Yikes! :lol:)

To the OP....
I'm open to all colors of God's creations. I've actually seen a nice-looking man in the majority of races/colors around the world. My brother-in-law's sister is actually married to a white man, and in my area I see quite a few black women with or married to white men. So, it's not really a big deal to me.

Even though my preference is for black men, I would date a white man. :yep: I haven't dated one yet, but I'm open to it. I'm open to interracial dating period. To me, dating or loving someone knows no color boundaries. Sometimes you just happen to "click" with someone.

If I click with someone, and we get along, he treats me right, and I'm attracted to him, he's attracted to me, then why not??

Sounds good to me!

Very common in my area. It was actually billed as a "progressive" community when it was built back in the 60's.

I date IR.:yep:

Oh, and I would just like to add there are lots of color/culture combos other than black/white. People seem to forget that sometimes.

Last edited:
Very VERY common in toronto where im from...not common in this town i reside in now, but then again IDK cause when im on dating websites I get messages MAJORITY of the time by non black men :giggle:

I guess I am, altho my husband doesnt consider himself "white", lol...

ETA: He is Italian(Sicilian)

Last edited:
Oh, and I would just like to add there are lots of color/culture combos other than black/white. .

Those are actually the ones I wanna hear more about in regards to culture clash. Like asian and black especially asian man and black women. I know there are a few on here, would love to know their stories and how things progressed with the families!

ETA: Bunny, Scandinavian? ;)

Dad is white and Mom is black.
I could never date a white guy...just not my preference.

*Disclaimer*I have the best Daddy in the world, so it has nothing to do with him. i just love my delicious brown man :lick:

Dad is white and Mom is black.
I could never date a white guy...just not my preference.

*Disclaimer*I have the best Daddy in the world, so it has nothing to do with him. i just love my delicious brown man :lick:

This is interesting. Ive wondered if my daughter would have a preference for white men considering her dad is white. I know it differs for everyone tho..

Those are actually the ones I wanna hear more about in regards to culture clash. Like asian and black especially asian man and black women. I know there are a few on here, would love to know their stories and how things progressed with the families!

ETA: Bunny, Scandinavian? ;)

I want to hear about black/Asian too!

(Actually, I really want to see more black women dating Samoan men. :lick: Troy Polamalu types... oh yes!!!! You know, I think his wife might be black/biracial, now that I think about it.)

As for me... close, but go a little bit south in Europe... to say, Germany. :p Take that Hitler!

I voted no because my SO is mixed. I have dated white guys before. Not a racial preference.... they were just beautiful souls.

Back