The Interracial Dating Scene Where You Live

I used to live in PG County in MD and I hardly ever saw any interracial couples there at all. I saw more of that in DC. I did once go to some county, I think it was Carroll County in Md, to a wine festival and I've never seen so many interracial couples in one spot in my life. It was mostly black men with white women though. I think I saw more black women with white men in DC than anywhere else in the DMV area.

I used to live in PG County in MD and I hardly ever saw any interracial couples there at all. I saw more of that in DC. I did once go to some county, I think it was Carroll County in Md, to a wine festival and I've never seen so many interracial couples in one spot in my life. It was mostly black men with white women though. I think I saw more black women with white men in DC than anywhere else in the DMV area.

Yeah that sounds about right but I did see more BW with WM in Virginia

I didn't really have that problem.... not to say that such problems don't exist. I think there are ample opportunities to meet men in bars/clubs downtown.

I see it running strong in chicago..

It is very segregated, but i see it all the time out here.

Actually, I should clarify. I live in the far South Suburbs. I have only seen two or three "black women w/other" couples out here. I see a bit more of it downtown, but it would be nice if it were more of it in my locale.

Boston is pretty diverse because it's also a "college town" of sorts, so there are many young people of different nationalities and ethnicities to meet. I think the city's population almost doubles when classes start at the many universities.

Of the residents, there are many Black/White couples, but even more Black/Latino couples (I used to date a Latino man myself.) We also have a pretty large Asian population, mostly Vietnamese and Chinese, some Korean and Japanese. We have a pretty good Indian population in certain parts of the city and lots of young white men that are definitely interested. Interracial relationships are much more accepted now than in the past I think because the city is such a "mixed bag."

I live in Boston and I totally agree with this.

I'm in Sugar Land TX, suburb of Houston, and I only see some hispanic with blacks. I don't see any interracial black and white couples.:ohwell:

:shocked: I live in Sugar Land, too! I don't see any IRR here :nono: Except maybe the occasional WM with an asian wife.

Back