I Went Out Last Night And You Couldn't Pay Me To Get A Divorce

Scarlett you didnt miss anything just good afternoon fun---and Im glad you doNT have to deAL with any of the bs with men your husband sounds wonderful--A TOAST TO GOOD MEN

---sidebar----you know how some women get when they havent had some good loving in awhile from a good man---

okay 4.99 u went up--lmaooooooooooo

ladies I'm in the OKSAFBB..so i g2g..lmaoooooooo..
kisses

:lachen:I seriously must have missed something, ya'll know when I go to sleep...I miss stuff :look:

you are very right jerks are everywhere--church and etc

now im 25 single in the city--and im like a kid in the candy store--not sure what kind of male shortage is going on but my girls and i can pick a different great guy each night of the week--

its funny-- i am really like has there ever been a man shortage--i mean i live in nyc and yes there r gazillions of idiots and etc--but i just dont meet those dudes or run into them--but i dont interact with a man who i feel is a loser--idk--it boggles my mind when women say there is a man shortage im like where---or the pickings are slim---im like really--where?

of course u may have an idiot approach u or etc but if i am at a club i know what to expect and if im at our monthly ny urban professionals meeting i know what to expect as well--

idk--when we go out we meet the employed, gentleman who are sane and r really trying to settle--down i will say its interesting i feel like now men r really trying to settle down--and im the one like not yet babe---lol..too many to choose

for exmaple we went to MOMA this wknd and met some really nice guys and im like kewl-they were late 20's well educated, heterosexual, brotha's, sane, employed, no baby mama--and really funny kewl guys who we later enjoyed their company over dinner and drinks--overall great day and evening

i guess everyones experience is different--idk
Great post! Great experiences! :) This is the kinda stuff that encourages me. lol You must practice LOA.

It's a shame cos this thread did not have to take that turn. Now it will have to go sleep with the fish!!

I know, let's get back to schooling the young girls, oh wait you are a young girl:nono: and a secret clear person:rolleyes:

have you fried that chicken at work yet like OAHQ asked you to? huh?

*taps foot* we've been waiting on you to prove yourself. YOu can't use that 'vanpooling' ish anymore, I mean you've worn that hustle out with with the clear people...time to get a new one:grin:

OK, please say it again! Amen, I've met so many of THESE dudes it's ridiculous. :nono:

And that's all I was saying. I have met the guy(s) who seemed to have their **** together BUT was still on other stuff.

I would like to apologize to the greater LHCF community for allowing the conversation to deviate from the topic. You all won't here anything more from me OT in this thread.

Back on topic: I'm working on not being single no more so I don't have to deal with this mess either. :laugh:

All of ya'll married women have a beautiful thing. *sheds a tear*

I know, let's get back to schooling the young girls, oh wait you are a young girl:nono: and a secret clear person:rolleyes:

have you fried that chicken at work yet like OAHQ asked you to? huh?

*taps foot* we've been waiting on you to prove yourself. YOu can't use that 'vanpooling' ish anymore, I mean you've worn that hustle out with with the clear people...time to get a new one:grin:

Shoot wish I was young....turning 30 in a month! Nah haven't fried up some chicken at work yet..come on now..:grin:
But since we are trying to steer this thread in a positive path....I made some lettuce wraps(chicken) last night that will rival PF Changs'....just thought I will share:lick:

Right, now...how's it going finding a house cleaner:look:

Um let's see.....when are you sending my baby to me, she needs to come and save me from these boys:grin:

I am going to make some calls tonight. I keep trying to send her but she is strong and breaks out of the box. I may just have to make a trip your way because that little girl is killing me.

Back to the OT: I think there is a 1% chance you might find a decent guy at the club. He could be one of those guys who is a designated driver for his boys, or someone who just popped in to check out the scene. Bottom line, I never went to the club expecting to find a SO. I was there to have fun and get my dance on. Sometimes I met some cool dudes and became strictly friends but never anything more. Q

its funny-- i am really like has there ever been a man shortage--i mean i live in nyc and yes there r gazillions of idiots and etc--but i just dont meet those dudes or run into them--but i dont interact with a man who i feel is a loser--idk--it boggles my mind when women say there is a man shortage im like where---or the pickings are slim---im like really--where?

i guess everyones experience is different--idk

I never believed in a man shortage either lol

dang ... this thread is hot lol

Shoot wish I was young....turning 30 in a month! Nah haven't fried up some chicken at work yet..come on now..:grin:
But since we are trying to steer this thread in a positive path....I made some lettuce wraps(chicken) last night that will rival PF Changs....just thought I will share:lick:

Shoot we the same age and I still think I'm young. Claim it girl, claim it!!! Q

And that's all I was saying. I have met the guy(s) who seemed to have their **** together BUT was still on other stuff.

I would like to apologize to the greater LHCF community for allowing the conversation to deviate from the topic. You all won't here anything more from me OT in this thread.

Girl..Most of us got what you were saying.....Jerks come in all shapes n sizes!

Girl first appearances are not always the truth. Men can play sane for a while.. we know what you meant.

Ditto. That was also part of my point about my dad's quote on youth and vices. It's very easy to look like you have your 'ish together when your young and youth maintains your fionnesss. It's a fact that people associate more positive things with beauty. As it fades it's easier to see the little things you may have overlooked had the man been leaner, cuter, younger, etc. etc.
Not to mention men aren't stupid. You have bums printing up business cards online because they know women are waiting a lil' longer to give up the nookie. Dudes got long term game plans, they aren't outing themselves until the 3rd quarter.

I have seen the bolded happen time and time again. Darn that. Yes I love my husband but I love myself too. I don't have time to worry about him and what he is doing. Shoot with kids, church, work, trying to grow my hair, oil pulling, oil face washing, body for lifing, cooking, cleaning, turbo jamming, trying to use up my hair products and the other million things I do I won't be chasing after Mr. Queeny20. And he knows this too. I know I am a good woman, a great wife and do all I can to make him happy. If he chooses to throw everything away over some tail, then that is on him. Q
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:for real though

Ditto. That was also part of my point about my dad's quote on youth and vices. It's very easy to look like you have your 'ish together when your young and youth maintains your fionnesss. It's a fact that people associate more positive things with beauty. As it fades it's easier to see the little things you may have overlooked had the man been leaner, cuter, younger, etc. etc.
Not to mention men aren't stupid. You have bums printing up business cards online because they know women are waiting a lil' longer to give up the nookie. Dudes got long term game plans, they aren't outing themselves until the 3rd quarter.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back to the OT: I think there is a 1% chance you might find a decent guy at the club. He could be one of those guys who is a designated driver for his boys, or someone who just popped in to check out the scene. Bottom line, I never went to the club expecting to find a SO. I was there to have fun and get my dance on. Sometimes I met some cool dudes and became strictly friends but never anything more. Q

I agree, but I have a question.

Are the guys who go just indecent? And could guys assume the same for women?

Girl first appearances are not always the truth. Men can play sane for a while.. we know what you meant.
:yep:Umm hmm. Most dudes aren't gonna show you they're crazy straight from the gate. They wait until you're all comfortable and emotionally invested to let the crazy leak out.

I know huh....good question. Because although I'm not a clubber I do enjoy going out with the girls for to mature adult scenes to have fun, and I'm decent.:yep:

I don't think they are indecent, but people go there in a specific frame of mind and with specific intent in mind (to have fun and shake their booties). It doesn't mean that you can't find a good guy at the club and it doesn't mean that every guy you meet outside the club is decent (cuz' dudes in the club eventually have to come out :look::lol:), BUT that environment is more likely to invite a high concentration of people in a particular mode and often not looking for a serious relationship.

I think of it like this. I can buy fried chicken in a white neighborhood, but the likelihood that I'll find a fried chick joint, and several from which to choose is higher in a blackanese neighborhood. Why? Because of the higher concentration of people who themselves will also be looking for some fried chicken. I'm sorry, I'm hungry, and my mind is on food :grin:

I don't think they are indecent, but people go there in a specific frame of mind and with specific intent in mind (to have fun and shake their booties). It doesn't mean that you can't find a good guy at the club and it doesn't mean that every guy you meet outside the club is decent (cuz' dudes in the club eventually have to come out :look::lol:), BUT that environment is more likely to invite a high concentration of people in a particular mode and often not looking for a serious relationship.

I think of it like this. I can buy fried chicken in a white neighborhood, but the likelihood that I'll find a fried chick joint, and several from which to choose is higher in a blackanese neighborhood. Why? Because of the higher concentration of people who themselves will also be looking for some fried chicken. I'm sorry, I'm hungry, and my mind is on food :grin:
Just like a neggra to classify something based on chicken.
:lachen::lachen::lick::lick:

Back