I Went Out Last Night And You Couldn't Pay Me To Get A Divorce

:lachen:
Who da heck said anything about skinny arms? Did OAHQ rat me out?
My arms aren't skinny, they actually kind of muscular. I inherited my arms, shoulders and everything else upward from my dad. That is why I cannot take up swimming or anything that would make my arms any bulkier than they already have potential to be. The only thing I didn't get was his "good" hair. My uncles are still very depressed, they had anticipated that a yella baby would undoubtedly be gifted with green or hazel eyes. The doves of glory were within my reach, but were shot down by the fairy godmother called 4b :rolleyes:

You stoopid!!! Don't you ever take another break from the board!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I bet she is. Thank you.

SO you're mixed and you still don't have a pointy nose? That's unfortunate. I guess we can't be friends no mo. I only liked you cause you was light:rolleyes: Then you went ahead and married a FULL black man? Obviously you don't want it bad enough. :rolleyes:

I kid I kid
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

My arms aren't skinny, they actually kind of muscular. I inherited my arms, shoulders and everything else upward from my dad. That is why I cannot take up swimming or anything that would make my arms any bulkier than they already have potential to be. The only thing I didn't get was his "good" hair. My uncles are still very depressed, they had anticipated that a yella baby would undoubtedly be gifted with green or hazel eyes. The doves of glory were within my reach, but were shot down by the fairy godmother called 4b :rolleyes:

Hey hey, we have the same fairy god mother. Give your uncles hugs for me. It's so unfortunate, I know:nono:

ETA: you have a skinny arm "look"

yall are a mess for real:lachen: 4b fairy godmother...:lol:

I bet she is. Thank you.

SO you're mixed and you still don't have a pointy nose? That's unfortunate. I guess we can't be friends no mo. I only liked you cause you was light:rolleyes: Then you went ahead and married a FULL black man? Obviously you don't want it bad enough. :rolleyes:

I kid I kid

OMG....I can't breathe....:lol: Yeah RIG...she really is tripping :rolleyes:

Oh okay. Like I mentioned in my post above, I was not implying that you should be "dead" when you're married or that you shouldn't have fun as a married woman. I was just thinking that the environment you were in was sad and crazy for any woman, single or married.

I see your point:yep:.

Geez, I just finished reading this thread you ladies are crazy:lachen:. It looked like it was about to take a nose dive, but y'all managed to save if from a fiery death:lachen:

Let us not forget that we ARE black women. If we take halfway decent care of ourselves we don't have to even think about saying goodbye to being young until we turn fifty. :woot:

UmSumayyah is right! I guessed Rabs as being much younger so g'head claim it. When you turn 45-50 then you can call yourself older.

UmSumayyah is right! I guessed Rabs as being much younger so g'head claim it. When you turn 45-50 then you can call yourself older.

right, I thought rabs was much younger....my bad. Well I just got finished reading this thread, I had to sign off b/c I thought it had taken a sharp right turn:blush:

sleek and bouncy...you are a nut:lachen:

I don't think they are indecent, but people go there in a specific frame of mind and with specific intent in mind (to have fun and shake their booties). It doesn't mean that you can't find a good guy at the club and it doesn't mean that every guy you meet outside the club is decent (cuz' dudes in the club eventually have to come out :look::lol:), BUT that environment is more likely to invite a high concentration of people in a particular mode and often not looking for a serious relationship.

I think of it like this. I can buy fried chicken in a white neighborhood, but the likelihood that I'll find a fried chick joint, and several from which to choose is higher in a blackanese neighborhood. Why? Because of the higher concentration of people who themselves will also be looking for some fried chicken. I'm sorry, I'm hungry, and my mind is on food :grin:

that's what I'm talking about, using chicken as an analogy:lachen::lachen:

This is why us older single/widowed/divorced women probably aren't thinking of finding our next mate in da club. If I do go clubbing again, it will simply be to dance and have fun, just like it was back in my single dating days.

That is my reason to go clubbing, I just want to dance and drink.

I haven't read the whole thread, so this might have been addressed already.

But I'm gonna play devils advocated and say if plenty of us 'sophisicated, got it going on, bout it bout it' sistas go to the club just to hang out with our girls, get our groove on, is it really that a "decent" brotha might be there for the same reason and not necessarily be a dog, out trolling for women?

Don't get me wrong, my clubbin' days have loooong been over for the exact reasons a lot of folks have mentioned but it's just a thought.

Thanks Q, S&B, and OAHQ for answering the question :)

Either dinner with a friend, dinner with some friends, unity ball, or
THE CLUB :grin:

:lachen::lachen:

Well Happy Birthday and yeah I know you're going to the club:rolleyes:That's a birthday thing to do, hang out with your girls and have fun, so uhh report back about the scene:grin:

That's cool and all. But you don't think they have a different group of women over the next evening. Sure they treated your girls well, but they probably treated the next group just as well. All while their girlfriends were out of town. :lol:

I feel what your point was, but do not think that just because they are educated, hetero, sane, employed and without baby mama drama that they aren't on no BULL SIHT.

I like how you think :look:

I think before men cheat they should really think about their families, I mean I am not gonna be some chick letting you see your kids on the weekend, I'll get them a new daddy and call it a wrap:grin:

ok! and you know they'll adjust :lachen:

you are very right jerks are everywhere--church and etc

now im 25 single in the city--and im like a kid in the candy store--not sure what kind of male shortage is going on but my girls and i can pick a different great guy each night of the week--

its funny-- i am really like has there ever been a man shortage--i idk

you sounds like me before i got married. really enjoying single life :drunk:

:lachen::lachen:

Well Happy Birthday and yeah I know you're going to the club:rolleyes:That's a birthday thing to do, hang out with your girls and have fun, so uhh report back about the scene:grin:

I don't know where to go!!!

If 32 is the new 22, and I'm turning 22, then we'll both be 22, right? :lol:

So where does your 22 yo self go? --I like more mature crowds.

Let us not forget that we ARE black women. If we take halfway decent care of ourselves we don't have to even think about saying goodbye to being young until we turn fifty. :woot:

And even at 50 you're nowhere near being old, you're middle-age. Personally, I think you're as young as you feel and think about yourself.

Back