I Went Out Last Night And You Couldn't Pay Me To Get A Divorce

I know, I'm like wow just that easy huh. My friends try to keep their dh's on lock, I'm like ya'll, they can cheat at work:rolleyes: Granted the club is just s smorsgabord of free sex:grin:

Dh and I both go out separately with our friends but it doesn't phase me cause I don't tell grown folks what to do. If he WANTS to cut a fool and take it there....I will be right behind him. I will take my boys and stick him for everything he has and everything he will dream of having. Remember...it will be Bank of MissScarlett:yep: I'm like it aint even worth it dude, I'll have your boys calling someone else daddy....so don't trip:rolleyes:

A true GANGSTA!! You sure you don't have any G.R.In.D.N. running through those veins!?! :look:

My friend ask me to go out with her and I did. It was our once a month meet up. I am married, not dead and I do like to have fun with my girls:perplexed

Well I'm sure I have a reputation for being wild around here:look: so I totally understand. I go out with my girls every couple of weeks, now more like once a month for drinks and my college friends go on girls get aways with 2x a year too. I know folks would clutch their pearls on that but just cause I got married did not mean the way I liked to have fun changed.

A true GANGSTA!! You sure you don't have any G.R.In.D.N. running through those veins!?! :look:

Girl naww see that's all old school GRITS right there.

You know a long time ago, if you left your family, well mommy just got a new daddy, forget letting daddy off the hook:ohwell:and coming on the weekends. I just make sure dh knows that me/his boys are a commodity that someone will gladly accept should the ish go down:rolleyes:

Well I'm sure I have a reputation for being wild around here:look: so I totally understand. I go out with my girls every couple of weeks, now more like once a month for drinks and my college friends go on girls get aways with 2x a year too. I know folks would clutch their pearls on that but just cause I got married did not mean the way I liked to have fun changed.

I don't see anything wrong with this........:look:

I sure do :lol:

I think as a whole women try worry about men too much, how to keep them, how to stop them from cheating, how to stay married. Men know this so they think they can do whatever:rolleyes: I flip the script and keep dh on his toes. I let him know that he will have to be worried about keeping ME, HIS BOYS and HIS LIFE so basically it aint even worth it:yep:

I think before men cheat they should really think about their families, I mean I am not gonna be some chick letting you see your kids on the weekend, I'll get them a new daddy and call it a wrap:grin:

More women need to be like that. Instead they act crazy 24/7 hanging from trees and in garbage cans trying to find their man cheating. If a man (or woman) is going to cheat then they will find a way. But we can make it crystal clear what will happen to them and what they will loose in the event of their stupidity. I told my GF this, but everybody is on the "he would never!" or we don't talk about that stuff kick :rolleyes:
Shoot, have the discussion get it out of the way, he'll respect you and he'll know exactly what he's risking. [SIZE=-1]Forewarned is forearmed, you can't pretend you didn't know when the load of bricks land on you:lachen:[/SIZE]

for exmaple we went to MOMA this wknd and met some really nice guys and im like kewl-they were late 20's well educated, heterosexual, brotha's, sane, employed, no baby mama--and really funny kewl guys who we later enjoyed their company over dinner and drinks--overall great day and evening

That's cool and all. But you don't think they have a different group of women over the next evening. Sure they treated your girls well, but they probably treated the next group just as well. All while their girlfriends were out of town. :lol:

I feel what your point was, but do not think that just because they are educated, hetero, sane, employed and without baby mama drama that they aren't on no BULL SIHT.

I mean, even I know not to holla at anyone at the club. Those type guys are usually only there for one thing.

But where else can I go? :look:

Bookstore, church, singles groups, THE GYM, networking after hours events........

I know, I've met many a man in the club. But there are other places. I mean...let's see what analogy I can use........Ok sometimes getting a man out of the club is like well you had to go to krystals but you really wanted a steak but sigh....what else is open? Not longhorn:ohwell: I will eat krystals just like the next girl but who gets up saying "i really want krystals tonight"

:lachen: oh theres always going to be some pearl clutching no matter what..

Not me. Just because you're married doesn't mean you have to stop having your own life. I think its about balance. Something I'm in the beginning stages of figuring out for myself.

More women need to be like that. Instead they act crazy 24/7 hanging from trees and in garbage cans trying to find their man cheating. If a man (or woman) is going to cheat then they will find a way. But we can make it crystal clear what will happen to them and what they will loose in the event of their stupidity. I told my GF this, but everybody is on the "he would never!" or we don't talk about that stuff kick :rolleyes:
Shoot, have the discussion get it out of the way, he'll respect you and he'll know exactly what he's risking. [SIZE=-1]Forewarned is forearmed, you can't pretend you didn't know when the load of bricks land on you:lachen:[/SIZE]

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Yes, I do the same thing. I don't understand why people feel that once you are married, you shouldn't hang out. I like to have fun with my husband but I also like to have fun with my girls.

Shoot that is a full time job trying to find which shampoo works, which conditioner gives the most slip, pre poo, co washing, trimming my ends, dcing etc, etc.

But I was going to pm you because I am seriously considering getting some help with the cleaning tasks around the house and wanted some info on how to go about hiring someone. Q

Girl you are crazy:lachen:You see how lame my album is, shoot who has time to take pics of my hair, sit under the dyer all weekend, try out new products AND THEN dh thinks I"m susposed to sweat him:rolleyes:

I just found mine word of mouth, usually you can ask around and someone will say "I use such and such" she's good, etc. You also have to give them specific things of what you want done. My thing is the bathrooms and my floors, I hate doing them and I have like a fear of toilets:look: They charge by what you want done and how big/how many rooms, your house is, etc.

[FONT=Century Gothic said:
MissScarlett;3107235]Bookstore, church, singles groups, THE GYM, networking after hours events........ [/FONT]

I tried the gym. It seemed like it could be promising, but it cost too much for all that. :lol:

EXACTLY!!! :lachen:

I know some of my friends had the nerve to ask me if I was ok with hubby going out with his friends on Friday nights. Shoot, I kick him out on Fridays! We both need time to ourselves and it makes our lives more interesting. Can't be underneath each other like cats all the time.

Dh and I have date nights on Fridays, usually on sats, after the game, he goes to get a drink with his boys. I get hype, I'm like YES!! :woot: :woot: I put the kids to bed early and CHILL.....

[/font]

I tried the gym. It seemed like it could be promising, but it cost too much for all that. :lol:

I hear that should look up professional conventions in your area and just show up perhaps and eat lunch at these venues, I know this has worked for some people actually.

Not me. Just because you're married doesn't mean you have to stop having your own life. I think its about balance. Something I'm in the beginning stages of figuring out for myself.

I got married at 24, dh is almost 7 years older than me so I did try and sort of settle in and play wife, not that he asked, I just thought that's what you're susposed to do. It didn't take me long to wake up from the fog:grin:

Girl you are crazy:lachen:You see how lame my album is, shoot who has time to take pics of my hair, sit under the dyer all weekend, try out new products AND THEN dh thinks I"m susposed to sweat him:rolleyes:

I just found mine word of mouth, usually you can ask around and someone will say "I use such and such" she's good, etc. You also have to give them specific things of what you want done. My thing is the bathrooms and my floors, I hate doing them and I have like a fear of toilets:look: They charge by what you want done and how big/how many rooms, your house is, etc.

@bolded- Mine is too but it is still work trying to take care of mine and 3 other heads.

Yeah I will just have to ask around because mommy and daddy need a break too. Q

Dh encourages me to go out. I tell him the same but he is more of a home body. He is supposed to go away in March and I am more excited than he is:lachen:.

I mean, even I know not to holla at anyone at the club. Those type guys are usually only there for one thing.

But where else can I go? :look:

Most men like sporting events, if you're into that...at the least you get to see some professional players in shorts/uniform:grin:

Yes, I've come across a few successful grave diggers...oops, I meant gold diggers. They are much smarter. It's takes alot of planning to trap... er um, I mean land a man:rolleyes:

It sure does and this is the right place to be..........so your hair can be flossed and glossed! DH and I were witness this weekend at a football game, chicks had on their game face for real!! I mean I aint saying they were gold diggers, but ...............you know the rest!! :look:

LOL AT YOUR POST-clarification we went to dinner no one was over--no where and my bad i thought i was repsonding to ineedhair--i didnt know i beckoned your 2 cents

as well as WE treated them well and we will treat our next MALE dinner dates and etc the same way--PLEASE---- WE DO THIS THE WAY WE DO IT--WE RUN OUR SHOW--LMAO---aint nobody going goo-goo over dudes but i will say this- i dont think that just becasue they did that= they could be crazy and etc etc--TRUE BUTTHEY WERENT NEITHER WERE WE

ME AND MY PPL JUST DONT MEET THOSE TYPE OF LAME *** DUDES--IF I WENT THRU MY DICKTIONARY ON MY DESK RIGHT NOW I CAN PICK AND CHOOSE FROM THE BEST OF THE BEST--THATS THE GIST OF MY POINT--GOOD MEN ARE REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO FIND...IS MY POINT--LIFE IS GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD HUSBAND AND IS EQUALLY AS GREAT WHEN YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH LAME *** DUDES--:drunk::drunk::grin:

EVERYONE CAN BE ON SOME TYPE OF BULL**** BUT LIFE IS SWEET WHEN YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH BULL**** DUDES

but the good news is we will be dining with them tom night and some dif dudes on sat--can you forsee what will happen then--will their baby mama pop out of the bushes or girlsfriends roll up out front--lmaoooooo
look into your crytsal ball and lemme know--lmao

That's cool and all. But you don't think they have a different group of women over the next evening. Sure they treated your girls well, but they probably treated the next group just as well. All while their girlfriends were out of town. :lol:

I feel what your point was, but do not think that just because they are educated, hetero, sane, employed and without baby mama drama that they aren't on no BULL SIHT.

Last edited:
LOL AT YOUR POST-clarification we went to dinner no one was over--no where and my bad i thought i was repsonding to ineedhair--i didnt know i beckoned your 2 cents

as well as WE treated them well and we will treat our next MALE dinner dates and etc the same way--PLEASE---- WE DO THIS THE WAY WE DO IT--WE RUN OUR SHOW--LMAO---aint nobody going goo-goo over dudes but i will say this- i dont think that just becasue they did that= they could be crazy and etc etc--TRUE BUTTHEY WERENT NEITHER WERE WE

ME AND MY PPL JUST DONT MEET THOSE TYPE OF LAME *** DUDES--IF I WENT THRU MY DICKTIONARY ON MY DESK RIGHT NOW I CAN PICK AND CHOOSE FROM THE BEST OF THE BEST--THATS THE GIST OF MY POINT--GOOD MEN ARE REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO FIND...IS MY POINT--LIFE IS GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD HUSBAND AND IS EQUALLY AS GREAT WHEN YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH LAME *** DUDES--:drunk::drunk::grin:

EVERYONE CAN BE ON SOME TYPE OF BULL**** BUT LIFE IS SWEET WHEN YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH BULL**** DUDES

but the good news is we will be dining with them tom night and some dif dudes on sat--can you forsee what will happen then--will their baby mama pop out of the bushes or girlsfriends roll up out front--lmaoooooo
look into your crytsal ball and lemme know--lmao

Crystal Ball:laugh: But that aint the only thing funny about this post :laugh:

Back