I Went Out Last Night And You Couldn't Pay Me To Get A Divorce

Now I won't front like I haven't spent some part of a Friday or Saturday night in chat, but I hope you think I have more of a life than to do it on my birthday. Gosh!

Whatever.....see ya in chat this Saturday night.:rolleyes:

So, whatcha got planned for your birthday?

Just like a neggra to classify something based on chicken.
:lachen::lachen::lick::lick:

:lachen: :lachen:I could have gone into the law of averages, horny young men and women up in da club, stage of life, yadda, yadda, but how can you top chicken. That is something that can transcend all socioeconomic lines of blackness.

Also I do not consider myself a neggra, I am penta-racial with neggra tendencies. Thank you very much :rolleyes:

Now don't come up in here on Monday talking about how trifling all the men were. :rolleyes: No sympathy. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen: :lachen:I could have gone into the law of averages, horny young men and women up in da club, stage of life, yadda, yadda, but how can you top chicken. That is something that can transcend all socioeconomic lines of blackness.

Also I do not consider myself a neggra, I am penta-racial with neggra tendencies. Thank you very much :rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Penta-racial....wow..:grin:

:yep:Umm hmm. Most dudes aren't gonna show you they're crazy straight from the gate. They wait until you're all comfortable and emotionally invested to let the crazy leak out.
Yup...and that's all the more reason to withhold the nook-nook until you really know (with in reason) what dude is workin' with. It's amazing how much clearer your perceptions are when sex isn't clouding things. --Equally amazing is how much easier it is to let go when ol' boy starts acting a fool.:drunk:

Hater.

This is what I get for sharing a photo with you, trying to diss my proud penta heritage *puts close pin back on nose to maintain it's straightness*
Girl please you know you are too cute. Best to keep your face blurred so you wont blind the rest of us. Try being mixed with black and arab aint no hope for a small nose.:lachen: My Dh calls it the honker.

Yup...and that's all the more reason to withhold the nook-nook until you really know (with in reason) what dude is workin' with. It's amazing how much clearer your perceptions are when sex isn't clouding things. --Equally amazing is how much easier it is to let go when ol' boy starts acting a fool.:drunk:
Yes vitamin D is bad for your vision.

Girl please you know you are too cute. Best to keep your face blurred so you wont blind the rest of us. Try being mixed with black and arab aint no hope for a small nose.:lachen: My Dh calls it the honker.

You have me tearing up with laughter.
See, I just did it again, I read the words and burst out laughing. Everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy :lol:

From what I could see of your nose, you've got a very nice nose. You've got very pretty features in general. Okay, that's my niceness for the day.

SO calls me pointer because of my pointy nose :perplexed

See, I just did it again, I read the words and burst out laughing. Everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy :lol:

From what I could see of your nose, you've got a very nice nose. You've got very pretty features in general. Okay, that's my niceness for the day.

you have skinny arms AND a pointy nose?!!!!!!

chants: I love my features, I love my features, I love my features, It all started with my features, I love my features......

chants: I love my features, I love my features, I love my features, It all started with my features, I love my features......
SnB is a dyme she is trying to be modest in here. Barring her teeth dont look like she floss with rocks.:lachen:

RIG please now you know you a stunner too.

Girl, you probably already got them people in there whispering about you!:lachen:

.............:nuts:

:lachen:
Who da heck said anything about skinny arms? Did OAHQ rat me out?
My arms aren't skinny, they actually kind of muscular. I inherited my arms, shoulders and everything else upward from my dad. That is why I cannot take up swimming or anything that would make my arms any bulkier than they already have potential to be. The only thing I didn't get was his "good" hair. My uncles are still very depressed, they had anticipated that a yella baby would undoubtedly be gifted with green or hazel eyes. The doves of glory were within my reach, but were shot down by the fairy godmother called 4b :rolleyes:

:lachen:
Who da heck said anything about skinny arms? Did OAHQ rat me out?
My arms aren't skinny, they actually kind of muscular. I inherited my arms, shoulders and everything else upward from my dad. That is why I cannot take up swimming or anything that would make my arms any bulkier than they already have potential to be. The only thing I didn't get was his "good" hair. My uncles are still very depressed, they had anticipated that a yella baby would undoubtedly be gifted with green or hazel eyes. The doves of glory were within my reach, but were shot down by the fairy godmother called 4b :rolleyes:

:dead: Q

SnB is a dyme she is trying to be modest in here. Barring her teeth dont look like she floss with rocks.:lachen:

RIG please now you know you a stunner too.

I bet she is. Thank you.

SO you're mixed and you still don't have a pointy nose? That's unfortunate. I guess we can't be friends no mo. I only liked you cause you was light:rolleyes: Then you went ahead and married a FULL black man? Obviously you don't want it bad enough. :rolleyes:

I kid I kid

Back