He Cried Like A Baby...help Me Understand

You have a very active imagination.
Don't know where you get this. Not from my posts.
Your attempts to be funny are hateful.

Nah, I'm just having fun, trolling a bit sweetie! Everyone has given you thoughts, you've rejected all of them. Some advised you to stop replying or lock/delete the thread, yet you keep responding and digging a deeper and deeper hole.

Your responses are just fodder for amusement now.

You have a very active imagination.
Don't know where you get this. Not from my posts.
Your attempts to be funny are hateful.

I know this isn't directed at me but want to say I'm sorry OP because I also made a joke. Because you're ignoring our questions now, this has become a gif thread where we entertain ourselves. Don't take it personal :bighug: For the record, I don't think you were trying to break up a marriage or anything. But I think your friend cried because he probably wanted to marry you but he's already married so don't go down that path.

I know this isn't directed at me but want to say I'm sorry OP because I also made a joke. Because you're ignoring our questions now, this has become a gif thread where we entertain ourselves. Don't take it personal :bighug: For the record, I don't think you were trying to break up a marriage or anything. But I think your friend cried because he probably wanted to marry you but he's already married so don't go down that path.

thank you.

I was picturing them both at dinner reminiscing over high school like this:

anigif_enhanced-31478-1426628604-2.gif

Why am I picturing a Britney Spears inspired outfit. :lachen::lachen:

Op...Im with you. I don't think it was a date. If it was his intention to have an affair on his wife or get back with you he had 8 years to try.

Thank you.
So many just want to assume the worse in people.
We confronted our past, laughed about it and moved on.

DH just hipped me to the class ring thing. Apparently, it's a promise ring aka engagement ring.
OP went to dinner with this married man and gave him back his 8-year-old "promise ring" and came here to ask why he was crying. He may have felt guilty for not following through on that promise. Now I understand why it wasn't thrown in the trash.

Lord this is some funny mess!!!

OP: Oh dinner and drinks? Cool i'm down for this non-date with my married ex! (Throws on freakum dress, stilettos, beat face and grabs decade old sentimental gift before darting out the house)

LHCF:
throne_of_lies_elf.gif

I'm dry-heave laughing like a struggling carburetor.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay.

Something great has come to me out of participating in this thread.

At the thread discussing the pink dress, I see my weight-loss inspiration outfit:

The blue jean outfit. Let me get thin and toned and rock that!!! Hubby's eyes will bulge: :yep: I'm inspired.

I just ordered a few myself, not that you asked me but still, I wanted to share :look:

IMG_9311A.jpg

IMG_9339A.jpg

IMG_8996-1.jpg

they look cheap on the models but nice on Tanya.
IMG_81901.jpg

IMG_9117.jpg

Back