He that findeth a wife.....

You need yo write a novel! That story was beautiful. Now I want to see the ruins. I think I got lost imagining the scene than the proposal.
Best wishes to you and may he keep his New Years resolutions!

I love love!!!!

:lol: Thank you @fine4s!! I may just do that. Not for the proposal story only but my testimony in general. You are the third person who has told me this!

Congratulations and may your journey together abound in God's favor and blessings!!!!!!
Thank you. I accept that @altaangel!

That was so purty and special. Congrats and I wish you both all the happiness in the world plus a batch of kids! LOL
:grin: Thanks firecracker! We both come from large families so that might not be to far off! :lachen::lachen: But for the first few years we're gonna let other people enjoy "batches" of kids!! :lachen:

Girl that story had me straight tearing up. Isn't it a great feeling when you find the man who GOD put on this earth specifically for you? Your story is a testament that real men do exist and they ARE looking for wives. Congrats to you and your now FH!!
Yes. It. IS maitai!! :grin::grin::grin: Thank you.

Congratulations:). I pray God's blessings over you and your soon to be hubby. Such a beautiful proposal!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

This started my day off right! Beautiful story and testimony. Wishing you and your FH all the best! Congrats!!!!

Back