HairStyles You HATE

I'm so sorry, I just had to get this one up in here. I hate men with the 'slick' look.

default.jpg

This is Just NOT For Men (or women for that matter :look: )

:amen:

I was going to ask if you lived in Baltimore. Then I scrolled up and saw you lived in Maryland. Sounds about right. :lachen:

yup, you know it! :lachen:

oohh oooh, and the little squigly s-shaped gelled down pieces of hair at the sideburns.

:lachen:we used to call them sperm-a-sides :lachen:

Oooo one that I hate... A whole head full of finger prints. You know! The old ladies who want finger waves but their hair is too thin and you can see thru the finger waves to the scalp and the waves look like fingerprints? HATE IT!

FINGERPRINTS? STOP IT! BWAHAHAHAHA :lachen:

oh wait, and cornrows that end at your crown...my cousin's ex-bf showed up at her baby shower with one of his cornrows stuck to the one below it with a rubber band cause his hair was so damn short. no no, booboo.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Thats a HOT mess! :wallbash:

Not in order of disgust :look: :
  1. A bob with a long piece of hair left at the back :nono:.

You mean a "tail"? :lachen:

I also hated when women was wearing the double french roll...it looked like a butt.

Oh and men that are bald everywhere else but around the sides and back...like a peninsula....time to start rocking a baldy sir.

I also hated when women was wearing the double french roll...it looked like a butt.

Oh and men that are bald everywhere else but around the sides and back...like a peninsula....time to start rocking a baldy sir.

I'm sorry, I passed out there for a moment. Back to the discussion.

OH MY GOODNESSSSS! :lachen::lachen::lachen:
I am glad not to see curly hair in the front and a French roll in the back anymore. I attempted this in grammer school, and a boy told me it looked like 'a dead squirrel sitting on the top of my head." :ohwell::lachen: Shooo, who cares!

Ok I'm from Buffalo where the stylist are kin to Detroit stylist so I have a personal problem with...

1. 27 pieces w multiple layers of colors.
2. 27 pieces that are holiday specific- u don't need hearts or 4 leaf clovers sprayed on your head.
3.Ony tails- U can't make a pony tail if u ONLY have this much (finger snap) hair!!!
4.The weave that looks like tight waves but gets all frizzy because its been in for 6 months with no care and the person hasn't washed their weave because they don't want the braids to get loose - yes a grown behind woman said this too me after I informed her that her skin might be breaking out because her hair was so dang gone freaking dirty! ( ya'll can tell I was tight) lol.
5. Nappy stripper ponytails (no offense to anyone that's just what the girl who had the style told me it was called- not the nappy part the stripper part lol)...U know the style when someone has 7 months of new growth and in order to get their hair into a high ponytail they slather that brown gel on in layers like its a relaxer and then wrap the super silky ponytail around it and swing it all in your face in the club because they are "getting it poppin" with their hoodrat crew because its someone's baby daddy's son's birthday.
6. The half wrap: when someone leaves the house w/o combing down their wrap all the way so the front is till fanned across their forhead. This is a NO NO NO NO.
7. Any 2 or more combined updo's that has added ornaments such as chop sticks..u have a 3 ring circus on your head why add to the ruckus?

Ok I am off my soapbox... my blood pressure is getting high let me go look at some healthy hair.:grin:

I don't like men with hair, but I used to be crazy about any dude with cornrows when I was in high school. Now if I see that junk, I'm like dude, we're not 15 no more.

And what is up with YOUNG dudes with receding hairlines? I'm only 21... I should not be silently gagging at all these Carl Winslow heads at university. Even worse if he's a little chubby :nono::nono::nono::nono: Srsly, just shave your head shiny bald. A "lining" on those two separated-by-a-forehead pieces of hair that actually reach the front of your head ain't fooling nobody.

All those receding hairlines are due to traction alopecia from the cornrows. I could always spot the 16 year old who was going to have a receding hairline at 21.

But my peeves are:

Any man over 21 still rocking cornrows.

Any man over 19 wearing a "fro-hawk"

White men with shoulder length or longer hair. I can't stand all that constant flipping and combing it out of their face with their hands. Get a buzz cut and call it day.

Anyone over the age of 13 wearing a single ponytail on the side of their head.

Grown women with multiple ponytails

Last edited:
all of the above especially:

unmaintained natural hair/locs complete with lint and crusted product/dandruff

phony ponytails sitting too high on the head an the hair hangs like a mop

I really don't like phony ponies at all. for reasons stated in thread.

obvious weaves especially with visible tracks:nono:

stiff hair

1. Dry, hard,flaky gelled hair
  2. Limp lifeless greasy doobies
  3. Pig tails ( I want a ponytail but I will settle by looking crazy)
  4. Quick weaves that look like the person is wearing a hat
  5. Coloring hair or wearing the a color that is not complimentary to the persons skintone
  6. Dreadlocks or braids with lint
There are more but these definitely make my skin crawl!

I hate to see little girls with a little bit 'o hair have 96736252727 barrettes in their hair and BIG ones at that!

I hate to see little girls with fake hair.

I hate to see little girls whose hair has been so severely neglected, it's peazy and all broken off. :ohwell:

I AGREE....

When i see a (woman/girl )with 6 months of newgrowth gel back with a straight ponytail :nono:.

And a huge nappy ponytail sittin on the back of his/her head make me wanna grab it and comb it.

all braids/twists starting to look nappy like dreads :perplexed

rollerset gone bad!!!!!(hot mess)ugh!!!!!

On the first day of school i take my son to register and i see young ladies come in with a small ponytail hair broke off badly it makes me wanna take her home and perm her hair for school i look at their moms they hair just as bad perms donr cost tha much (DANG!!!!)

I cant stop laughing over here. :lachen: Yall know i used to rock the fan in high school. :burning: Hey, i had no hair and i swore that was cute.

I didnt read all the post but I hate to see the cornrows with extension hair that has the huge bulge in the front. I mean I know its fake but it doesnt have to look that fake, its like the braids are sitting on top of their head.

OK...here we go...

dooky braids

dooky braids piled up in a bun on top of the head with metal balls pinned it (why would you even want something called dooky anything?)

Any style that includes using the first inch of hair at your hairline and slicking it down on your face and calling it baby hair (what baby got hair like that?)

hard hair

any hair that tries to reach the sky

any hair style that includes lint

1a ponytail on a 4z head

any hairstyle that incorporates multicolor hair.

hi top fades

shags

sculpted hair with glittery paint sprayed it!!

braids that have beads from root to tip

children with adult hairstyles

comb overs

I hope I can describe this...I saw this lady at the post office who had rows and rows and rows and rows of tracks glued in her head and each track was layered and her hairstyle was kinda tapered with that darn fan thing in the front. There wasn't any curls, it was just layers on top of layers straight jet black hair. I couldn't stop looking at it

Back