HairStyles You HATE

eww.. my wigs are synthetic but they look real.
you have to drag em on the carpet to get rid of that shiny look! lol

check my avatar out:look:

are you joking about the "dragging on the carpet" comment? :look:

whenever i buy wigs or weave, i soak it in water and ACV for a few hours to get all those chems off. it also works to take off that fake "wiggy" shine. then wash with shampoo, rinse with water and let it airdry. this worked so well with my last wig that people thought it was my real hair pressed out. :yep:

Gelled down baby hair...with that SWIGGLE at the end like Niece Nash!

WARNING!

neicy-nash.jpg

I'm sure! Another one I thought of is men w/boomerang hair lines and braids or dreads. When the front is racing to meet the back, let em go. My BFF's aunt still has a jheri curl but when you ask her she gets mad and says in a voice that sounds eerily like Madea's, "IT AIN'T A CURL, IT'S SETTIN' LOTION!!!" :lachen::lachen::lachen:We wait til she's out of earshot and whisper, "but why does it smell like jheri, Auntie?" Oh, and she got a gold toof.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:This is so HILARIOUS!!!

LOL My hair was too long.. My fan would fall. So the genius in me would make a bun, pull some hair out into a fan, pump it up and THEN hit it with my mamas marcel iron on the outside... CRISPY!

Oooo one that I hate... A whole head full of finger prints. You know! The old ladies who want finger waves but their hair is too thin and you can see thru the finger waves to the scalp and the waves look like fingerprints? HATE IT!

And alopeciaed edges but still wearing gelled down slicked up ponytails.

Paper thin long hair... Looking like Smiegel.
r955-gollum-maske-mask.jpg

Why do people still wear French rolls?

ANY style that requires brown gel.

LOL!:lachen::lachen: You are a mess!!

I hate pony tails that stand straight out after a press, and ones that are placed high on the head with hair that comes down and sticks out like you been in a fight. A little Murray's goes a long way.:look:

i HATE the chicken head red hair.. u know the ones that buy that cheap track with red on the ends wear it for 6months then wash it hang it in the bathroom to dry and wear it some more! chile stop!!

tropical colored hair
(ie: orange,lime, purple,etc)

i 2nd lil girls with fake hair

The crackhead gel down..u know the junkies with the baby powder all the way up to their ears looking like they used a whole tub of brown gel and slicked it all down and on a good day they will make a swirly design around the hair line and have that baby hair pumping!!! ..y?

hhmmmmmm.....

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Last edited:
Any weave or extension style where the hair color is totally uncomplimentary to the wearer.

Microbraids in ANY color. They are destroying far too many hairlines.

Kinky twists that are really big in size like dookie braids were back in the day.

Urm. Would that third pic happen to be taken in Detroit? :blush: I've read through this thread and I can assure everyone that all of the most hated hairstyles that were mentioned are seen regularly here. And yes the young girls still rock the "fan". At my son's middle school graduation 2 weeks ago about 80% of the young ladies had different variations of gelled up front weave in back and most of those styles were tall!!:look:

I hate hair tied up in a scarf some girls and women keep that ish tied up for days on end like they saving the style for a special occassion.(they usually aren't) And a couple years ago girls just stopped combing their hair. They just come outside with it all over their head like they just woke up. I dont get it. A girl came into the store I was working at in her pjs at 2pm with her hair everywhere and turned in an application. Soon as she left my boss tossed it in the trash :nono:

Please forgive me if I am about to offend

Grown *** men with:
  • braids
  • cornrows
  • perms
  • s-curls (this is universal) that is dirty and I can smell them EW!
Women with:
  • pepe le pew colored hair (half is one color and underneath is another WTF is that about??)
  • Chunky highlights (dark brown hair with blonde chunks running through it)
  • your hair is not combed or washed in days and it is fuzzy and dirty but you insist on putting some curly ponytail on anyway. And let's not forget the clip on bangs that I can see your tracks for it.
  • little girls hair that doesn't look like it has seen a comb or brush in days and this is at 7:30 a.m. She could not have jacked her hair up that fast that early.
  • older women who's hair is more white but doesn't use the correct products so it is a dingy off color. Shimmering Lights, Silver fox is your friend!!! It will take that right off (after you stop frying it with the straightnening comb and curlers and burning it)
  • Multicolor hair. Rainbow bright is not looking for backup.
  • Any hair color that is not flattering on you. (seen blondes that worked for them but this is not the norm) Note to the redheads out there: Ronald McDonald called, he wants his wig back.
  • The fact that you have a silky straight weave in and your edges have more peas than Green Giant.
  • Clear women over 50 with hair so long it makes them look like Cousin It's mother. I do believe that after a certain age, some hair lengths are not that flattering to everyone. Most of the women here that have waist length it looks to have a style and movement. Sadly that is not what I see in the real world.
I think this is it for now..:grin:

Last edited:
i know this is LHCF but there are some heads of LONG hair i don't like that i've seen IRL... :look:

*what good is 4 feet of hair if 2 feet of it is a totally different color... it's all frizzy, fried, dull and full of splits. but they walk around with their nose up in the air and flipping it around. :nono:

*girls with long hair that is thin and straight. aka a lot of the white girls with WL or longer (in my area). these are the ones on makeover shows who i think SHOULD get cuts... their hair just sits there all flat and plain. at least some layers for volume or something. i dunno i guess i'm biased. :drunk:

Does this count?? Somebody needs a little LHCF in her life...It looks like a BC gone bad:nono:(Pic courtesy of PerezHilton.com)

When B*tches Bald

Filed under: Naomi Campbell
anaomibalding.jpg

Yikes!
Naomi Campbell was snapped leaving London's Cipriani on Monday and revealed a very unflattering receding hairline.
What's a girl to do???
We suggest she call up Matthew McConogay and ask him what he had done.
Then do that!
[Image via Focus Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com.]

Permalink / 143 comments (RSS) / Forward this post »

i HATE that cornrows-in-the-front/dreads-in-the-back look guys use to wear: aj (original host)from 106 and park! i think busta rhymes did it too...got the "busta" part down...

Back