HairStyles You HATE

I hate when chicks with relaxed hair have f*ed up ends and
their have has no bounce or fluff... it's just relaxed bone straight
and raped with a flat iron... it makes me cringe.

Hairstyles that are short in the front and on the sides and long in the back. Mullets or shags, yes I absolutely hate them. I couldn't stand those styles in the 80's!

I hate when chicks with relaxed hair have f*ed up ends and
their have has no bounce or fluff... it's just relaxed bone straight
and raped with a flat iron... it makes me cringe.

OMG...raped? :lachen:

This reminds me that I need to dust my ends!!! It's also why I love rollersets. My hair is relaxed bone straight and I need some bounce/ volume.

I hate a center part on most ppl.

Ok...is someone watching me through the computer?? I NEVER wear a center part, but I wore one today trying to do something different. I thought it was cute....now I am going to have to examine myself in the mirror really closely.

Ok...is someone watching me through the computer?? I NEVER wear a center part, but I wore one today trying to do something different. I thought it was cute....now I am going to have to examine myself in the mirror really closely.

LOL- I'm just sayin.....................:look:

1.split ends all the way to the scalp.
2. hair ends that are see through.
3.ladies who try to dye their hair blond, but it comes out orange and they leave their dark roots showing.
4. ladies who continuely dye the hair so much that their hair is now nappy (I don't mean in an embrace you natural texture kind of way, I mean nasty nappy.)
5. men with who wear doo- rags all day. WHY!?
6. the young girls who wear those scarves on the hair all day, and go everywhere with them on.

cheryfr.jpg
hottie1.jpg
ghetto1.jpg
There was no need to post these pics:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

27 peices!!!!!!!
Ridges!!!
and. . . . .. Quick weave WITH MATTED CURLS!!!!! IN SYNTHETIC HAIR!!!!!

Im also tired of ponytail styles although some are cute

I hate the fan...
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it

( the fan is when someone has NO hair and they put it up in a ponytail and and fan the little hairs up like a bald peacock)

Kind of similar, but I used to call it the dookie ball. When someone with no hair puts it in a pony and tucks the little nub under, making a little dookie ball. A real tiny one. :nono:

Finger coils. :barf:
Especially if they look like this:

StylistsDoaftertheBC-vi.jpg

I actually like this look:look:. It probably started off as comb or finger coils but she washed or picked them out to make a chunky fro. Then again I'm nappy and tend to favor the boho, wild looks ....as long as it's not dull and dirty :yep: Some cool hoop earrings would look nice.

I'm guilty of the wig with headband lol. I take the long, wavy 'half wig' or instant weave and brush it out to look more natural and bushy. Then I place it a little bit 'back' on my head so that a little bit of my hairline is exposed and tie on a band. I couldn't believe that a lot of guys were fooled by that!

What I DON'T like are

--those Chinese bob wigs with the headband already ATTACHED lol. I had one of these back in the mid 90's and I have to admit that it was so easy to just 'put ya hair on' and go :grin::look:.......but here it is, over 10 years later and I STILL see ladies with this.

--Men with cornrows. (R. Kelly? ew)

--Micro braids /kinky twists that are so tight, they make the hairline look like giant hair plugs when pulled back. The braider grabs every tiny strand of 'baby' hair.They also tear out your hairline over time :perplexed. That's the ONLY thing I don't like about braids. My braids always looked better after the first week or so.

--less than 3 inches of afro pulled back with a headband. That's not a puff....it's still a twa. Leave it alone, wash, fluff and go.... or just add a cute flower or clip for a new look. Of course I did this when I first went natural. Now I look back and think 'what was I trying to hold back??':look: I only pull out the headbands when my hair is long enough to start looking like a larger fro and I want it to look a little more conservative (low puff).

--any kind of stiff, untouchable hair. No matter the texture, hair that's soft and conditioned is sexy.

But what about when girls were wearing doobies wrapped up with all the big bobby pins? I hated that look!

I thought that meant they just came from the dominican salon and didn't want to mess it up. :ohwell:

I agree belleama.

And for me when I used to come from the dominican salon if I'd try to wrap it at home I couldn't get it to stay wrapped because my hair would keep falling down because it was so straight. So that is why I'd always have the dominicans wrap it.

Hairstyles with neon colors on people who CLASH with it...

IE: You're really dark with lime green weave or really light with superblue weave.

And any weaves that don't match the hair color. :ohwell:

Girl you know you wrong!! :lachen::lachen: I was thinking the same thing when I first read this thread! I have to agree with you. I can't stand to see girls or women with multi-colored fat dookie braids. I once saw a girl with red, white and blue braids styled in a updo and it was even the 4th of July. She looked crazy! I especially can't stand seeing platinum blonde wigs or weaves on really dark complexions. I'm dark skinned too but I know what colors to stay away from! :yep:

Back