Ended My 8 mos Relationship Friday night

at least you only had 8 mos....i was almost 2 yrs--ended this feb. didn't realize how EXHAUSTED i was! let him tell it i made a huge mistake...uh ok

Well..... What did they say? lol

He was very apologetic, and trying to say all the right things to get me back. However, he still didn't understand the reason for me being upset and leaving him there.

These are just a couple of his texts.
Ediese, I tried to do what was in my power to make u happy. U didn't want what I had to offer. All I ever wanted is for you to respect my efforts. I truly wish things were different. - Of course, he manages to make it about him again.

Thank you for adjusting ur life to make me happy (and u did that). - adjusting MY life to make HIM happy, of course. ME ME ME!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!
I said that we weren't right for each other, and I realized it a long time ago, then he replied with this.
I know I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty damn consistent (good or bad). U were inconsistant about how you wanted our relationship to be. All we have to do is talk/listen. I want us to try to work it out. I will give u time to sort thru your plans. I will support u in the best way I know how.
I haven't responded to the last text.

Last edited:
He was very apologetic, and trying to say all the right things to get me back. However, he still didn't understand the reason for me being upset and leaving him there.

Ediese, I tried to do what was in my power to make u happy. U didn't want what I had to offer. All I ever wanted is for you to respect my efforts. I truly wish things were different. - Of course, he manages to make it about him again.

Thank you for adjusting ur life to make me happy (and u did that). - adjusting MY life to make HIM happy, of course. ME ME ME!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!
I said that we weren't right for each other, and I realized it a long time ago, then he replied with this.
I know I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty damn consistent (good or bad). U were inconsistant about how you wanted our relationship to be. All we have to do is talk/listen. I want us to try to work it out. I will give u time to sort thru your plans. I will support u in the best way I know how.

God Bless him... He just doesn't get it:(

Good for you!

Silly man. Like someone already said he really dosnt get it and he seems to be trying to make you feel guilty and redirect the blame on to you. :perplexed You seem like a strong woman and Im really impressed by the classy way you have handled the situation. He will always remember you as the one who got away :angeldevi

Good for you gurl! Cause these are the same kinda men that take you apart bit by bit and before you know it you dont have a clue about the person in the mirror. Like the other lady said its a good thing it didnt take you 15 years to get out of this one. Keep your head up high cause you know you deserver much better!

Back