I ended my engagement and relationship today.

Hey ladies,

Sorry for my lack of getting back to you all, for those of you who have sent me PM's I plan to get to them, please just be patient with me.

In a nutshell, he kept asking me why I could end things so easily over something that was fixable and I eventually ended up telling him the truth about everything. I had practically a nervous breakdown at my job and had to leave work early.

He spoke to his sister about it and they tried to switch the story around and make it seem like my mother and I were the ones doing the voodoo, and that a bird is if you want to trap a man (which isn't true, but if it was, why would I trap something I already HAD??). Simply put, we're on two different sides of the fence never moving forward.

Although, we have managed to get closure on the situation and have been speaking amicably for the last few days. He's going to see some places today and hopefully by the 1st I'll have my place back.

Hey ladies,

Sorry for my lack of getting back to you all, for those of you who have sent me PM's I plan to get to them, please just be patient with me.

In a nutshell, he kept asking me why I could end things so easily over something that was fixable and I eventually ended up telling him the truth about everything. I had practically a nervous breakdown at my job and had to leave work early.

He spoke to his sister about it and they tried to switch the story around and make it seem like my mother and I were the ones doing the voodoo, and that a bird is if you want to trap a man (which isn't true, but if it was, why would I trap something I already HAD??). Simply put, we're on two different sides of the fence never moving forward.

Although, we have managed to get closure on the situation and have been speaking amicably for the last few days. He's going to see some places today and hopefully by the 1st I'll have my place back.

I knew that was going to happen. Its really hard for any child to realise their mother is evil.
My own mom has had to deal with a situation similar to yours.
You were lucky to get out while you could.
You are pretty and can cook a good meal :lachen:you wont have any problems finding a man

I cannot believe that he tried to flip the script and make it seem like it was your fault! You were the one that was near death! Not him or his mammy!

I knew that was going to happen. Its really hard for any child to realise their mother is evil.
My own mom has had to deal with a situation similar to yours.
You were lucky to get out while you could.
You are pretty and can cook a good meal :lachen:you wont have any problems finding a man

Thank you my love :yep: To be honest, I'm the happiest that I've ever been in a long time. I'm learning from the situation and already making plans for my future as far as how I want my life to be and where I want to be going. He'll miss what he had but and I thank him for the good times, but I KNOW I'LL be okay.

I cannot believe that he tried to flip the script and make it seem like it was your fault! You were the one that was near death! Not him or his mammy!

I know, right? :rolleyes: My mom was really upset when I told her what they said. Its not logistically possible for either one of us to do that, why would I inflict pain on myself purposely, and why would my mother risk her house, her life, and MY life to put a bird in the boiler room? It makes NO sense. His mom clearly doesn't know what the boiler is or its function and so she likely put it in there because she didn't think of any other adverse affects.

I'm just waiting for August 1st and that'll will officially be the end of this chapter and the beginning of a new one. I actually went out last night to get my fourth tattoo done (I usually do it after something life changing in my life occurs) and so I got an adinkra symbol that means "the talons of the eagle" symbolizing its strength, power and bravery to overcome things. It was (for me, at least) like the ending of an era.

Hey ladies,

The enemy always tries to flip the script! I'm glad to hear you are happy about this whole change in your life-it will bring good things

Wow. I'm so sorry about the break-up. :( What a tough thing to go through. I'm glad you survived that illness and are ready to move on with your life. I know it must be hard leaving someone you still consider your soulmate.

As for your apt., I'm not worried for you about that since I don't believe voodoo or psychics have any power or truth to them at all (and I'm west indian).

It's just a good thing he's moving out though to allow you time to heal from everything that has been happening over the past couple of months. Make sure you have a good support system cuz the shock and hurt of the break-up may come all of sudden. Try not to stress yourself, hang out with friends, and treat yourself.

Blessings to you.

The funny thing is is that she's a practicing Muslim so I don't understand how she does that when witchcraft is forbidden is Islam. However she's also a Berber, and the funny thing is I've heard rumors that she did voodoo to her husband (R.I.P) and that's why her SIL is terrified of her and stays away from her at all costs.

Wow I'm speechless. Hope you stay strong. And I'm glad you understand that the things she does are forbidden in Islam :nono:.

Girl, I am so happy you are in good health and that you are out of that harmful, toxic relationship.

I had also sent you a pm as well.

Along with the sage, please purchase some Franckincense & Myrrh insense or oils. Also, mop all over your house with real green or yellow limes. They must be in an odd number so if you are going to mop your house, fill a bucket of water, use 3 or 5 or 7 or 9 or 11, etc. limes, squeezed them in the bucket of water and mop all around the house.

I had to do this the week after my mom's passing and my father accused my sister and I of practicing roots on him because when he was sleeping in the house alone one night, an entity visited him and had a sheet over their head and chased him in the house.
He thought either we did it or got someone to do that to him. :nono:
Sick..I know, but after that, I came to the house and mopped the whole house left and right and used the lime. I also used the insense as well.

Priot to me mopping the house, my father put moth balls around the house ( listening to my crazy aunt) and the place smelled like moth balls for weeks. Needless to say, it didn't do a damn thing!

Im glad you are happier:grin::grin::grin:. I think you telling him about the whole situtation was basically closure. Had you not you would have been dabbling back and forth about if he would have believed you. I know he was gonna flip the script :perplexed

Girl, all I am going to say is that YOU DODGED A BULLET. Tis all.

Back