Ending a relationship over a minor/moderate disagreement?

uhh dumped you for not having his baby at 19.......Seriously. I checked out then OP. Foolishness. I agree with everyone else.

Hi everyone,

First I'd like to thank everyone for their advice and input, it has been extremely helpful in this situation. You ladies made some very valid points, some of which I didn't take into account in the beginning of this problem.

I have decided to just do as much as I can to forget about this guy and take care of myself, and be around people that put me in a good mood. I already know that it will be difficult to put on a brave face and fight back tears, especially since I had a 7-8 year history with Joe, and I loved and cared for him deeply. But I have pretty much filled up my schedule for the rest of the year to keep me busy and out of the house.

I went out with my co-workers last night after a store meeting, and those guys always put me in a good mood when I see them. A couple of them know about the break-up and had some very encouraging and enlightening words for me.

So, we shall see how this difficult process will turn out. Once again, i thank every single one of you for your advice; I really appreciate the honesty.

Back