Daily Sex

How often COULD you comfortably have sexual intercourse?

• I could do it at least daily!

Votes: 211 29.4%
  • Daily is enough for me

Votes: 78 10.9%
  • Every other day is fine for me

Votes: 173 24.1%
  • 2-3 Times a week is about what I can handle

Votes: 190 26.5%
  • Once per week or less, thank you

Votes: 65 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can do it everyday, just as long as he wasn't blowin my back out and playing ping pong with my ovaries....then it's all good.

argghh i dnt knoow

hes very large down there and i'm very small :sad:

we have sex every other day, thats enough for me

I could be out on a limb here, but for me, I like it 2 to 3 times a day...maybe 4! :look:(Night 2x, morning, and maybe even the afternoon or evening is good for me, if there's enough time!) My guy usually can't keep up!! After once or twice, he's usually done!! LOL!!

I could be out on a limb here, but for me, I like it 2 to 3 times a day...maybe 4! :look:(Night 2x, morning, and maybe even the afternoon or evening is good for me, if there's enough time!) My guy usually can't keep up!! After once or twice, he's usually done!! LOL!!

"If she seh she want it, if she seh she neeeed. Please don't keep her waaaaiting, give it to her please (give it to her, give it to her.......)"
A dancehall song

:lachen:

yupp i could handle daily but ...I WIsh...i said i WISH...because im not getting it as much as I would want

(Assuming this is an appropriate thread)

Could you have sexual intercourse with your SO EVERY DAY?
This is a running debate between friends and I need a more general consensus. What do you ladies think?

Note: This is not about your present situation. It is about what you would consider 'comfortable' for your...body. :)

Let's keep this clean :)

Daily sex ? As in 365 days a year ? In theory that sounds good, but I think thats asking for a UTI !

Give it time to rest !

i could handle it daily when i am ovulating so for like 10 days straight,... but besides that every other day or 3 times a week is good. we work it out tho

ouchies?? I don't get it. Sex feels good...it only hurts if you're doing it wrong or if you have an infection.

I could do it daily or every other day, and i do when i'm at school with my bf. Long distance sucks.

I originally voted 2-3 times.

But, I could do it every day.

Everyday is amazing.

I am such a pleasant person when I have sex everyday.

2 to 3 times a week, or roughly every other day is about it. :look: You can't drive a hummer into a garage built for a sedan erry day without scratching up the walls. :lol:

I would love to do it everyday, however I know practically if me and DH did it EVERY single day, meaning 365 days per year...I wonder how that would entertain our sex life.

Sex should be a balance of quanity and quality and anything that is too much is never fulfilling in my opinion. I simply no matter how good the stroke is would lead to boredom if I overdid it.

this is so wierd i was literally going to post a thread asking the same question today? This is a constant battle between me and my man, he wants it simply as often as he sees me so if he happens to be around me for the whole week, then so be it. I dont enjoy sex like tihis and prefer to go with the flow, i dont mind making an agreement with him of at least 2-3 times a week, but then if i wanted more then thats fine but i simply cant do every day, his point is if i dont want it everyday then we do other things but theres days when my head is so clouded i dont even want to think about sex and anything else that goes with it.

Like many other posts, i think i enjoy the build up, he keeps moaning that i dont instigate things enough but i tell him you always jump on me before i even get the chance (which isnt a bad thing) but i like the chance to remember the last time which gets me in the mood for the next time. I dont want to say it simply because i dont know how(without making him feel funny) but sex everyday would begin to feel like a chore if i'm not in the mood.

Most men that i ask want it literally every day and if possible more than once. That is simply a no go for me...

Last edited:
Yeah, I could. We usually end up having it multiple times a day, every day (we skip a day occasionally.) However I only see him about once a month. Not sure if that would last long-term if we could actually see each other every day.

Physically, yes. But there would be a mental block during that time of the month.

I've heard it referred to as "red wings" but I don't advocate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back