Daily Sex

How often COULD you comfortably have sexual intercourse?

• I could do it at least daily!

Votes: 211 29.4%
  • Daily is enough for me

Votes: 78 10.9%
  • Every other day is fine for me

Votes: 173 24.1%
  • 2-3 Times a week is about what I can handle

Votes: 190 26.5%
  • Once per week or less, thank you

Votes: 65 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danithefatty
ouchies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

For real :ohwell:

Can you say "coochie hangover"? I wish DH would!

Two or three times a week is plenty. Sex is wonderful as are many experiences, but it's not something I need or want to do everyday of my life. I'm just not that type of person and I need my physical privacy and rest sometimes. I also like what I call "memory time".

Likewise, when I was dating, I could really, really like or love a guy, but I would still want days alone or with my friends or otherwise without him. I need my space sometimes. Plus, it made seeing him all the more sweeter.
Amen Sister. Thats how I feel too:drunk:

Did anyone catch the article in January's (???) Glamour Magazine?

"I Promise to have Sex Everyday"

It was a diary of sorts written by a husband who'd asked his wife for sex everyday as a New Year's resolution. Very cute and a little surprising.

http://www.glamour.com/sexmen/articles/2007/12/dailysex

ETA: I was going to post the text, but I think some of the verbiage used in the article might be :nono: on the board. I will say that they didn't make it a full year, but the end of the article was really sweet!

Very good article.. cute ending.

(Assuming this is an appropriate thread)

Could you have sexual intercourse with your SO EVERY DAY?
This is a running debate between friends and I need a more general consensus. What do you ladies think?

Note: This is not about your present situation. It is about what you would consider 'comfortable' for your...body. :)

Let's keep this clean :)

My libido is abnormally low, I never feel like having sex. I have, without a doubt, have had a lot of phenomenal orgasmic sex in my life. Even with that said, regardless of the skills-talent and/or attractiveness of my partner I simply dont have a sex drive high enough to engage in sexual activity more than a few times a week.

This is actually a problem I am having in my current relationship. I understand that my libido is ridiculous at times, therefore I try to compromise as much as possible without making making myself uncomfortable. Sometimes, however, this is a difficult task! My gf wants to swing from chandeliers 24/7, so much so that I have been wearing turtlenecks and scarves to cover all of my humongous hickies..... I mean seriously, can I breathe and just sleep peacefully?!?!?!

This thread reminds me that i need to come up with a believable excuse so I can negotiate my way outa having sex tonight.....

My libido is abnormally low, I never feel like having sex. I have, without a doubt, have had a lot of phenomenal orgasmic sex in my life. Even with that said, regardless of the skills-talent and/or attractiveness of my partner I simply dont have a sex drive high enough to engage in sexual activity more than a few times a week.

This is actually a problem I am having in my current relationship. I understand that my libido is ridiculous at times, therefore I try to compromise as much as possible without making making myself uncomfortable. Sometimes, however, this is a difficult task! My gf wants to swing from chandeliers 24/7, so much so that I have been wearing turtlenecks and scarves to cover all of my humongous hickies..... I mean seriously, can I breathe and just sleep peacefully?!?!?!

This thread reminds me that i need to come up with a believable excuse so I can negotiate my way outa having sex tonight.....

This seems normal to me. :look:

A few times per week would be good for me. Hell, I'll take once a month coming from all the sex I'm not having right now. :rolleyes:

Well.....i like to use alot of energy in the bedroom department so if i did it very day i would be MASH-UP all the time :grin::blush:.

Everyday..except when I'm on my period. UGH. Those three days are hell on earth. Don't talk to me, touch me, or even look at me funny.

However I heard some folks are into bloody sex which is EWWWWWWWW in my book.

So to answer the question, yes i want to ****, make love, have sex with my hubby everyday except when it is that time of the month which is every 27 days for me.

Sidenote: I'm not married LOL. but When I do it's ON!

Last edited:
Everyday..except when I'm on my period. UGH. Those three days are hell on earth. Don't talk to me, touch me, or even look at me funny.

However I heard some folks are into bloody sex which is EWWWWWWWW in my book.

So to answer the question, yes i want to ****, make love, have sex with my hubby everyday except when it is that time of the month which is every 27 days for me.

Sidenote: I'm not married LOL. but When I do it's ON!

I like your response and I agree. I say, make up for lost time!:yep:

Did anyone catch the article in January's (???) Glamour Magazine?

"I Promise to have Sex Everyday"

It was a diary of sorts written by a husband who'd asked his wife for sex everyday as a New Year's resolution. Very cute and a little surprising.

http://www.glamour.com/sexmen/articles/2007/12/dailysex

ETA: I was going to post the text, but I think some of the verbiage used in the article might be :nono: on the board. I will say that they didn't make it a full year, but the end of the article was really sweet!

Dh and I did a challenge sorta like that once, it was fun:yep::yep:

it's daily right now because we're in the BABY MAKING DAYS!!! :lachen: I get a little tired out so I don't think we'll be doing the daily thing for long. Every other day works for me!

I think every other day is more my style. Sometimes there's just too much crap to do and my cheeks are still sore from the last time.

Re: Every other day maybe

Hi,

:rolleyes: Here is my point of view from experience, I'm married have 4 children, small children mind you. I just turned 25, and you would think I would be able to hang. Not the case my husband wants it every day, maybe 2 times a day. At first I was like cool just to make him happy.:wallbash: **** couldn't do it. Cut that out real quick, when you take care of kids all day long, some of you know thats a real full time job. So I made a deal w/ him and now, its like every other day maybe if I'm having a good day. If you can hang daily more power to ya.

um... when SO and i first met we were in a "buddy" relationship and we pretty much DID have sex every single day... :look:

now we're old and out of shape and have a toddler to take care of. so um... every day is a bit much. :lol: we still do it pretty often though, IMO. but it ain't the marathon stuff we did back in the day... more like sprints :lachen: (okay i've said too much)

um... when SO and i first met we were in a "buddy" relationship and we pretty much DID have sex every single day... :look:

now we're old and out of shape and have a toddler to take care of. so um... every day is a bit much. :lol: we still do it pretty often though, IMO. but it ain't the marathon stuff we did back in the day... more like sprints :lachen: (okay i've said too much)

Whats a Buddy Relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back