Daily Sex

How often COULD you comfortably have sexual intercourse?

• I could do it at least daily!

Votes: 211 29.4%
  • Daily is enough for me

Votes: 78 10.9%
  • Every other day is fine for me

Votes: 173 24.1%
  • 2-3 Times a week is about what I can handle

Votes: 190 26.5%
  • Once per week or less, thank you

Votes: 65 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done the everyday thing. After each day it became such a turn on. We would im eachother eritic stories we would pass eachother and touch so lightly. We had sex breakfast, lunch and dinner and then in the middle of the night. We dated for 2 years.
My booty was tired after him. Now married to my husband I have it once every 120 days for 2weeks straight.:lachen:
My dh is a civilian contractor in afganistan and man I can not wait until 02/2009 roles around cause a sista is really hurting.....................:lick:

hell to the naw! with children and school and work and basketball and football and track meets and association meetings and everything in between - mmm- mmm- sorry I have to pass on this one--tooooooo busy 2 to 3 times is poifect enough

If the man is there and he's up to it, why not daily.. I probably could go once at night and once in the morning.. This keeps me grinning all day and what a way to live.. I guess if I was given my last wishes I would request good sex and good food, shucks, what else am I living for.

I read more posts and sometimes I feel like I'm gyping my man. I did however get inspired by this thread and I read the article and immediately emailed to him. I think we have some talking to do. (For better or worse).
I think libido has a lot to do with your overall health and emotional state. If you're feeling good, you want to share your body with your SO, but if you're feeling insecure (ie weight gain or loss or scars or a pooch, whatever), or you're hanging on to bad feelings (ie: you're still mad about Valentines day or even Christmas) then getting turned on just doesn't happen very easily. So it seems the key to a healthy libidois being happy with yourself, your situation, and of course your SO.

Last edited:
hell to the naw! with children and school and work and basketball and football and track meets and association meetings and everything in between - mmm- mmm- sorry I have to pass on this one--tooooooo busy 2 to 3 times is poifect enough

It takes like five minutes though:look::lachen:I have all those things going on plus some but I carve out a few minutes out of my day for sex, it's even a joke now with us, like---hey you got time after your meetng for a quickie? Last week I told dh "if we do it really quick after dinner, I can finish my laundry later" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Because of daily sex? If you were married and your husband adored making love to you everyday and you adored him, that would make you a houchie? Nah... I call it LUCKY! :grin:

I agree with the lady who said as long as it's understood that I may need a day off :lachen:

I am glad after 7 years that my husband and I could still get down everyday but over time... It just decreased lol. In the beginning it was like, what do they call it? Grasshoppers or rabbits or something like that:lachen:I agree also with the above bolded.:yep:

We make love daily, sometimes more ... we both have high libidos (ok we are nasty LOL!)... but we take a break when mother nature puts me 7day haitus. I think we just genuinely like to please one another... its always been strong like that.

It takes one look to set if off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back