Is Sex Really All That Important? (Yes I'm Serious)

Is Sex Really Important to You? (No Judgments allowed to hurt anyone's response)

• Yes, it is very important

Votes: 248 72.9%
  • No, it is not important

Votes: 74 21.8%
  • I Will Share My Views in the Thread

Votes: 18 5.3%

• Total voters
vevster said:
If I had not had the sexual experiences I have had at my current age I would be very depressed. Great sex is important. Bad sex is just... bad.

So great sex has keep you from being depressed?:lol:

vevster said:
If I had not had the sexual experiences I have had at my current age I would be very depressed. Great sex is important. Bad sex is just... bad.

Welcome back vevter... ;)

longhairluva said:
It is a very important component in my marriage. Dh loves to poke and love being poked.:look:

Do you remember that thread you started after emmm.....last year. That was to funny.:lachen:

Each of you married Diamonds (jewels) have to watch what you say. You know I'm not married yet, but I'm 'listening' to everything being said here (posted). :look: :blush: I'm innocent. :lol:

Shimmie said:
Each of you married Diamonds (jewels) have to watch what you say. You know I'm not married yet, but I'm 'listening' to everything being said here (posted). :look: :blush: I'm innocent. :lol:

Shimmie, you need to go ahead and get married so you can have some things going on too. :D

Shimmie said:
;) Your answer inspires me to share this....

Sex is a beautiful communication between a man and a woman that no other can match. The beauty of it is such a rare gift meant to be treasured. So if the sex is not good, this means the communication is not good, hence the lack of compatability.
I couldn't agree more!!!

vevster said:
Yeah, Shimmie, I thought you were engaged or something?? :p
Lady D and Vev...

If I were engaged there would be 5 pages of threads started by me and 'bumped' up by me making sure 'errr body' knows it. :lol: No other threads woud be able to bypass those first 5 pages, not even the birthday posts. ;)

But the day will come!!! :yay: God promised and I believe Him. He ain't never lied to me. The day will surely come and Lady D, I already promised you that I would personally keep you posted on the events... and I will. :yep:

Right now, I'm having fun with my 'new' sweetheart.

Vevster, you missed it. I 'dumped' the white guy that I was 'talking' to and now I have a new fella and he's adorable, handsome, tall and BLACK. And he loves Jesus and me... :yep:

Shimmie said:
Lady D and Vev...

If I were engaged there would be 5 pages of threads started by me and 'bumped' up by me making sure 'errr body' knows it. :lol: No other threads woud be able to bypass those first 5 pages, not even the birthday posts. ;)

But the day will come!!! :yay: God promised and I believe Him. He ain't never lied to me. The day will surely come and Lady D, I already promised you that I would personally keep you posted on the events... and I will. :yep:

Vevster, you missed it. I 'dumped' the white guy that I was 'talking' to and now I have a new fella and he's adorable, handsome, tall and BLACK. And he loves Jesus and me... :yep:

That's great Shimmie. Make sure he treats you right!

sunnydaze said:
That's great Shimmie. Make sure he treats you right!
Thanks Darlin' :kiss: I really mean it.

Hey, I know who to come to... all of you. We don't play that...not here. :lol: But I think each of you would adore him. ;)

vevster said:

Yep, GREAT sex is verrrry important !:p :p :p

Shimmie said:
Lady D and Vev...

Awwww, that's wonderful, Shimmie!:D :D

Shimmie said:
Lady D and Vev...

Shimmie, you are too funny! :lol:

Congrats on the new man...he's a lucky guy. And he better treat you right, or he'll have the whole of LHCF to deal with!

WomanlyCharm said:
Shimmie, you are too funny! :lol:

Congrats on the new man...he's a lucky guy. And he better treat you right, or he'll have the whole of LHCF to deal with!
:kiss: Thank you Charming Beauty... ;)

He'll be on News at 11 full blast... :lol:

JewelleNY said:
SEX is very important, that is why I am such a grouch now, I need sex in my life!!!!!!:eek:
:scratchch: You know, now that I think about it. This could be the reason for my previous 'oppositional' posts. Hmmmm? :scratchch:

Nawwww, I'm just kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dlewis said:
Shimmie, you need to go ahead and get married so you can have some things going on too. :D
Lady D, what do married people do? :lol:

Maybe I should start a thread on this? :D

Shimmie said:
Lady D, what do married people do? :lol:

Maybe I should start a thread on this? :D

Try to make sure every room has been blessed with love, except the kitchen. Husbands like to do alot of pokin like longhairluva said and wives try to invent ways to prevent that from happening.:D

Shimmie said:
;) Your answer inspires me to share this....

Sex is a beautiful communication between a man and a woman that no other can match. The beauty of it is such a rare gift meant to be treasured. So if the sex is not good, this means the communication is not good, hence the lack of compatability.

ITA with your statement. I dont think its the actual act of sex that is as important as what it reveals about your relationship. You can tell alot about how you two relate with each other in that intimate moment. Can they read your body language can you read theirs etc... I really think what happens in the bed is a direct reflection of what happens outside of bed. Now I haven't been with anyone in 2 yrs so its not a major influence on my life but it is a slight factor in my relationships.

dlewis said:
Try to make sure every room has been blessed with love, except the kitchen. Husbands like to do alot of pokin like longhairluva said and wives try to invent ways to prevent that from happening.:D
Well what on earth are they 'poking'? :lol: Have things changed in the 25 years I've been celibate? What have I missed? :lol: You know, men are just pokers by nature, I think.
How come 'except the kitchen'? :confused: What happens when I'm making him an apple pie? I thought a way to a man's heart was through his tummie. Men love being in the kitchen... 'I think" (tight space). :look: :D

Thanks Lady D...;)

Shimmie said:
Well what on earth are they 'poking'? :lol: Have things changed in the 25 years I've been celibate? What have I missed? :lol: You know, men are just pokers by nature, I think.
How come 'except the kitchen'? :confused: What happens when I'm making him an apple pie? I thought a way to a man's heart was through his tummie. Men love being in the kitchen... 'I think" (tight space). :look: :D

Thanks Lady D...;)

No sex in the kitchen, it just ain't right. Maybe cloroxing the kitchen afterward.......................

dlewis said:
No sex in the kitchen, it just ain't right. Maybe cloroxing the kitchen afterward.......................
But it's on the kitchen floor, though... right? :confused: I can't see 'rockin' the kitchen table...:D And we know ain't nobody going in the oven or dishwasher. :lol:

Chicken nuggets for everyone for dinner after mom and daddy wax the kitchen floor...;)

Back