Daily Sex

How often COULD you comfortably have sexual intercourse?

• I could do it at least daily!

Votes: 211 29.4%
  • Daily is enough for me

Votes: 78 10.9%
  • Every other day is fine for me

Votes: 173 24.1%
  • 2-3 Times a week is about what I can handle

Votes: 190 26.5%
  • Once per week or less, thank you

Votes: 65 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a LDR so when we do see each other we're pretty much doing it like rabbits!:couple: :kiss4: Like 2-3 times a day for the 3-4 days we see each other.
Believe me at the end of this I'm pretty much out of commission. :sleep2::blush:

I could daily especially morning and evening and right before bed. My SO (we dont live together) runs from me sometimes.

I stay on my kegel faithfully.

I could but I wouldn't be able to do any of my other activities. I would just want to lay in bed all day with him and do it over and over again.

:grin:
(Assuming this is an appropriate thread)

Could you have sexual intercourse with your SO EVERY DAY?
This is a running debate between friends and I need a more general consensus. What do you ladies think?

Note: This is not about your present situation. It is about what you would consider 'comfortable' for your...body. :)

Let's keep this clean :)

I ahve a very high sex drive, so YUP i would LOVE to have sex everyday....but the questions is would he? That's a workout!:grin::grin:

I don't see how yall do it. I run from my SO and we don't even live together. I have to make up excuses as to why i can't do it right that moment. I'm tired or "it" is still sore from last time.

It's a workout everytime and I need to rest!

I was married to a man who told me that more than twice a week was "excessive" but I would have been thrilled to get it that often. Usually it was aobut twice a month but we often went weeks, months, and once almost a year without doing it. The lack of sex would not have been so bad had it not also been for the lack of affection and intimacy.

So, now, I think I would like to do it everyday at least once a day but, when the time comes, that might change...but I will want that affection and intimacy on a daily basis and "sex" for me does not necessarily mean penis-vagina intercourse...we'll be creative, I'm sure...daily. :grin:

I totally agree with Joana721. Sometimes I want it everyday...sometimes I don't. It depends on how I feel. My husband is the same way.

It depends....If I was a freshman in college probably, but I was a virgin then...my hormones was raging then...We been together too long so it can be overwhelming if we did it every single day. Since he is out of state temporarily yes daily is a must.

since we're long distance i get long breaks from bf but when we do see each other its at least once a day. im going to visit him in 2 weeks i cant wait!:grin:

Once when i first got married, dh and I had a 30 daily sex challenge (sans aunt flo days or maybe not:look:)

It was really fun ladies. We try to try that every now and then, anything to keep up the spark after EIGHT LONG YEARS :whyme: :spinning::drunk:

That Brazil thread go me thinkin.... so...I am gonna kick it up a few notches and daily try to shock the :censored: out of my husband :spinning:

I could but sometimes it's best to make him miss it. That way when you too do connect it will be on and poppin:grin: I like my man to miss me sometimes and boy when we connect. It's like our first time all over again:yep:

ETA: That's how my youngest daughter got here. Off of some erryday action:grin:

Gotta have it everyday or im grumpy...tried to skip out last night and couldn't even fall asleep, had to have it! :yep:

Did anyone catch the article in January's (???) Glamour Magazine?

"I Promise to have Sex Everyday"

It was a diary of sorts written by a husband who'd asked his wife for sex everyday as a New Year's resolution. Very cute and a little surprising.

http://www.glamour.com/sexmen/articles/2007/12/dailysex

ETA: I was going to post the text, but I think some of the verbiage used in the article might be :nono: on the board. I will say that they didn't make it a full year, but the end of the article was really sweet!

Last edited:
Did anyone catch the article in January's (???) Glamour Magazine?

"I Promise to have Sex Everyday"

It was a diary of sorts written by a husband who'd asked his wife for sex everyday as a New Year's resolution. Very cute and a little surprising.

http://www.glamour.com/sexmen/articles/2007/12/dailysex

ETA: I was going to post the text, but I think some of the verbiage used in the article might be :nono: on the board. I will say that they didn't make it a full year, but the end of the article was really sweet!

Lag, I love this article. I'm definitely more opened to the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back