Crackers Crumbs: Tales Of A Successful Matchmaker. They's Married Now!

They are officially Mr. and Mrs. Lil Dude.

Thank Goodness.

rkzX6_s-200x150.gif

I want the girl to be on a good path but I can’t help but feel sorry for the guy and his mom.
While he's a cute adjacent lil fella, he married well above his weight class looks wise. He could have held out for a pretty black girl from a less ratchet or even bougie family that would have entertained him as a good catch and worked from there. Instead he's got the dyme piece of his lil filthy dreams who still has no idea how much money he's about to come up on and she adores him because he's sweet and respectful towards her. They legit like each other and even though I did my part to help things along, the proposal was purely him. He's one of the last of his friends to get married so he was ready for this move. BTW - These are not LA people, they are out in the boonies where the pickings all around are not aplenty. I got a feeling that had my niece not fell into Lil Dude's lap, the white girl coalition might have snatched him up in the workplace.

I understand the sympathy for his mother. I get it but if she plays this the right way she will have a very moldable DIL.

Being attractive and kind IS enough.
Corrected that for you.

You don't even have to be kind. Attractive goes a really long way.

Back