Crackers Crumbs: Tales Of A Successful Matchmaker. They's Married Now!

Lil Miss Ready For The World is 8 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long. Her eyes were wide open when I saw her on Facetime and she was sticking her hand in everybody's face. I'm not the newborn expert but I've never seen a baby fresh out the briar patch so alert. She must be one of them Coffee Bean babies.

The labor was 10 hours, no pain meds, vaginal birth with a Doula. Niece worked out her entire pregnancy and said that even though she had labor pains she never felt overwhelmed by the pain or the pain was so horrible she felt like dying. So overall it was as easy a delivery as it could be.

Them maternity wards be like an assembly line so I think everybody is already back home.

ETA - Was in a hurry and mushed together the labor part with the going home part.

Last edited:
Lil Miss Ready For The World is 8 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long. Her eyes were wide open when I saw her on Facetime and she was sticking her hand in everybody's face. I'm not the newborn expert but I've never seen a baby fresh out the briar patch so alert. She must be one of them Coffee Bean babies.

The labor was 10 hours, no pain meds, vaginal birth with a Doula. Niece worked out her entire pregnancy and said that even though Them maternity wards be like an assembly line so I think everybody is already back home.

Congratulations

That’s how they come now. Wide awake and holding their heads up.

The labor was 10 hours, no pain meds, vaginal birth with a Doula. Niece worked out her entire pregnancy and said that even though she had labor pains she never felt overwhelmed by the pain or the pain was so horrible she felt like dying. So overall it was as easy a delivery as it could be.

Them maternity wards be like an assembly line so I think everybody is already back home.

ETA - Was in a hurry and mushed together the labor part with the going home part.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo when everything dies down a lil, can you get your niece's pregnancy workout plan? :look: I'm off to the gym right now :cool:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo when everything dies down a lil, can you get your niece's pregnancy workout plan? :look: I'm off to the gym right now :cool:
The Doula had her on prenatal yoga, water aerobics and walking. "Allegedly" the combination makes labor easier and increases the likelihood of a vaginal birth. There was some kind of organic meal plan involved too. Like I said, my niece is vain so her weight gain seemed to be all belly and swollen feet/legs.

The Doula had her on prenatal yoga, water aerobics and walking. "Allegedly" the combination makes labor easier and increases the likelihood of a vaginal birth. There was some kind of organic meal plan involved too. Like I said, my niece is vain so her weight gain seemed to be all belly and swollen feet/legs.

My co-worker did prenatal yoga and a lot of walking. She was 40 when she had her one and only and the doula//mid-wife did not make it to her home in time. She had the baby in a few hours. Just her and hubby.

@qchelle this seems to really work. Oh and she was raised vegan and still eats pretty clean most of the time.

My co-worker did prenatal yoga and a lot of walking. She was 40 when she had her one and only and the doula//mid-wife did not make it to her home in time. She had the baby in a few hours. Just her and hubby.

@qchelle this seems to really work. Oh and she was raised vegan and still eats pretty clean most of the time.

Thank you!

Aww congratulations to your niece and her hubby! :2inlove:

And to you @Crackers Phinn

VagueEarnestBlackrussianterrier-small.gif

You did it!!!

Congrats to niece! Since she had a doula I presume she is nursing? Hope that is going well. Please ask her to consider attending her local La Leche League chapter when she feels up to it. Did the hospital send a lactation consultant to her room before she was discharged?
I wasn't up there for the birth so not sure whether there was a consultation but I suspect so. Niece turned crunchy during the pregnancy so she's breast feeding.

Back