Crackers Crumbs: Tales Of A Successful Matchmaker. They's Married Now!

So just to clarify for us non-married ladies - we do these tricks once in awhile to spice things up -or do we wait until we get engaged so they have something to look forward to?
What are the logistics here?

I have a few tricks but I tend to try to impress too soon :look:

Yeah, I figured I could modify it. I'm gonna have to ration out these tricks though. @Zaynab tried to talk me in to doing something for hubby a few months ago. Well, I finally did it and lets just say hubby darn near passed out. I got a really nice Christmas present too.

I'd also like to know this wonderful trick. PM, please.

:lol: at everyone wanting to know the tip. I’m curious to know myself but I’m single with no prospects in sight so sadly the info is of no use to me.

I believe in being prepared. It's always nice to pull out a trick every now and then and keep him wondering where you learned that.

So just to clarify for us non-married ladies - we do these tricks once in awhile to spice things up -or do we wait until we get engaged so they have something to look forward to?
What are the logistics here?

I have a few tricks but I tend to try to impress too soon :look:

Go into my advice understanding that I viw things as follows: Loosely stated there are three primary ways people express love: Givers/Takers/Reciprocaters (hybrids exist). You got to figure out what you are vs what he is and find out how to dole out tricks accordingly. I'm a recipricator with taker tendencies. DH is a giver with reciprocator tendencies.

Whether single or married, I did/do "tricks" at key times in a relationship to reward and reinforce good behavior on my man's end. It's ok to think of it in terms of at 3 months I'll start doing "x", at 5 month he gets "y" as long as it's being introduced at a time when he is doing something for me that merits him getting "x and y" .

Tricks are not strickly sexual in practice, I have turned that whole making a plate for him nonsense into a metaphorical "bj" in front of his friends. I recommend the Art of Seduction by Robert Green to everyone for business and personal use. The entire audiobook is available on youtube for anyone interested. The books use to me was to make me aware that seduction should start at hello and be an ongoing component of a relationship. Here's a snippet that folks might find useful (ignore the white dude cover - this is for everybody):

Back