Crackers Crumbs: Tales Of A Successful Matchmaker. They's Married Now!

Aww....I'm happy for them.

Do the parents know yet? About the marriage and baby? Do you think his parents will have a reception for them or something?

Well done, Auntie....well done.
Her mother knew early because her sister (my other niece) found out about the wedding when she got to vegas. He called his parents and sent them a link to view the online stream of the wedding. I don't know if anybody knows about the baby yet but I suspect that she told her sister which means her mother knows. I don't know what the reactions were cuz I didn't ask and quite frankly, I don't care.

I paid for the wedding/honeymoon package and transportation for her sister and a couple of their friends so they would have genuinely happy people to be with them. He can use his wedding money to pay for a family reception later on.

Her mother knew early because her sister (my other niece) found out about the wedding when she got to vegas. He called his parents and sent them a link to view the online stream of the wedding. I don't know if anybody knows about the baby yet but I suspect that she told her sister which means her mother knows. I don't know what the reactions were cuz I didn't ask and quite frankly, I don't care.

I paid for the wedding/honeymoon package and transportation for her sister and a couple of their friends so they would have genuinely happy people to be with them. He can use his wedding money to pay for a family reception later on.

:wiggle:

Back