2019 Relationship And Dating Thread

Checking in with my little update. My guy and I are strong as ever. We've taken a few trips this year with things opening up, but with this latest variant, I think our trip to Miami to close out celebrating my birthday in July is probably our last for a bit.

He is retiring at the end of Aug. after a successful 30-year career as a global VP and company officer for a Fortune 25 company and we are looking at what our future looks like. We will move to AZ next fall. He has two homes there already, but knows I need space for my own office and a workout room. So he's looking to purchase something larger. I'm excited about our plans to let go of what we both have in terms of our respective homes and furnishings and charting a new course together.

As I reflect on my past prayer notes about what I wanted in a man post divorce, he fits the bill+. No, he's not perfect, but he is good and he is good to and for me. He's a protector and provider and extends that to my adult sons as well. He's romantic and affectionate and I love that he is able let his work persona go and be nerdy and goofy with me. My voicemail box is full because he calls and sings messages to me. I still have the happy birthday message he sang to me right after I met him 3 years ago.

I hope that everyone else is doing well. Share an update if you can.

Ive been battling a stomach bug all week I was feeling a little better so I went to the carnival with a guy friend I've been seeing after I ate I was feeling nauseous like I was going to pass out I couldn't even stand so I said to him I need water now,
2 minutes in I jump in line and bought the water my damn self it took him a whole 18 minutes to come back talking about the line was long. We were already next to the lemonade stand why didn't he get the water there instead he was walking around looking for another stand I was so mad he did not understand the seriousness of this
He knew I've been going through this stomach virus. I'm really turned off now and have no interest in him anymore. This is why I'm happy I have my own money and ish. Please don't quote

Last edited:
How are you feeling now Ayesha? Hope you feel better.
You're story had me giggle a bit because I can see him just having no clue how to just figure it out. Poor thang.

How are you feeling now Ayesha? Hope you feel better.
You're story had me giggle a bit because I can see him just having no clue how to just figure it out. Poor thang.
Hi
Im feeling better on a bland diet for now thanks for checking. And the guy said he is very sorry and concerned

Last edited:
Back