2018 Relationship And Dating Thread

Ugh, I dated a guy like that. If he was picking me up, he’d be in my parking lot 20 minutes early. I left his behind out there on more than one occasion.

Once he popped up wayyyy early and I was vacuuming! Put his annoying tail to work while I got showered and dressed.

He was prior military but that’s not really an excuse.
Dated a veteran that was like that too. Just early and on time....annoying. He learned fast to call when he was leaving his house instead of showing up ready to go at 6:39 pm when I said “around 7 pm”. All I was thinking was before 8pm. :look:

Birthday with beta beau was great. He was happy to be here for a couple days doing the normal stuff we used to do....he came with a new skillset and issued the best good and bad girl spanking I’ve ever had in my adult life.

First one was shocking yet resulted in one step out the door, then 10 steps back to the naughty bench, then long night of “play” and pizza being ordered instead of going to dinner. I wailed through the entire moment—no tears though.

Second one (the bad girl spanking) was after shopping and an amazing dinner. I shed tears—it was longer and stung but felt so awesome. I was exhausted afterwards but managed to work up enough energy to ask what was that for to which he said “for flirting with the bartender and not telling me what you were thinking about as you continuously stared at her—you always tell me but this time you didn’t which is a no no”.

I said “is this what I can expect?” He says “I’ve been reading kaylee. The end.”

Lawd, I love this man :lol:

Ya'll want to hear something funny? SO asked me to help him and his parents at their storage unit Saturday night. All day they were rushing me to finish taking care of some personal business so I can meet them there. So naturally i'm thinking there's a lot of stuff. Ya'll we get there and the storage unit has 3 boxes, 2 tricycles, and a lamp.

:abducted:

Then they opened the first box and it literally was a box of papers. PAPERS, all thrown in the box any old kind of way. But the best part was when him and his parents decided to go through the box full of papers one by one outside in the cold at the storage unit. I swear if ya'll could've seen my face.

Beta beau is planning to come again for the weekend and I’m like cool BUT Saturday we at the dancers club. :lol:

I know he stays wondering how did he run into this mixtape of a woman I am....more like dual cassette tape with boombox.

Lots of good stuff going on in here. my POF guy and I made 6 months now going into our 7th. We went away to the caribbean again a couple of weeks ago. We had a fabulous time. This weekend we're going away somewhere local. he planned it so i don't know all the details. He keep talking about me moving in....I;m not going to do that unless we're engaged. in the meantime....

I love me some him.

Lots of good stuff going on in here. my POF guy and I made 6 months now going into our 7th. We went away to the caribbean again a couple of weeks ago. We had a fabulous time. This weekend we're going away somewhere local. he planned it so i don't know all the details. He keep talking about me moving in....I;m not going to do that unless we're engaged. in the meantime....

I love me some him.
Aww, how cute! :2inlove:

So I got talked into driving down to see beta beau instead of him coming up again...fair yeah yeah whatever. But the cherry on top in addition to licking his face is going to this show called the sx show which is supposed to be an interactive bdsm show for the culture. I’m setting the bar to a 6 :lol: but still excited nonetheless.

^^this, la la, beta beau and some midnight pumpkin cheesecake bars got me feeling appreciative and centered.

SO met my parents and my other sister yesterday for the first time. We all had lunch and then he came over for game night. It was absolutely hilarious and fun. :lachen: I had a rough week with some re-emerging health issues, plus anxiety over bar results coming out soon, and this was a great way to end the week. My mom LOVES him. :cloud9: I knew they'd find common ground quickly because they work in the same profession and went to the same grad school. I invited SO over again to watch the midterm election results because that's always an event in my house, and my mom's like "can he come over sooner?" :look:

We had another issue with a wht man yesterday...le sigh.

We go to the bar of the niche spanish restaurant. When we arrived it was just us at the bar—no one to his left or my right. As usual I ask the bartender (a spanish speaking woman), what drink would she recommend.

So next thing you know this wht guy (Mr. Canon) says give her the xyz drink, she’ll like that. So the bartender says “okay” and I was like well what’s in it? So beta beau is looking over my shoulder while the man proceeds to explain what’s in the drink. So I said “oh yeah no I’m going to stick with my original request” Beta beau then turns to the bartender and says we’re gonna have two of what she requested.

The man proceeds to tell the bartender “give the lady what she wants and then make her xyz drink on me”. So by now beta beau is like this **** Im tired of this mess. Then says to the bartender “no give her what she asked and that’s it” So the bartender is like okay. Drinks are made, we ordered some food. The man then tells the bartender to order both of us xyz drinks on him...

Beta beau tells the bartender, no we’re fine. So the lady says “When Mr Canon offers to pay, I would just let him because he like to have his way”. Beta beau says “well today is a new day, whatever he is drinking put it on my tab”. So dude says “no no I’m fine. What’s your name?” Beta beau says his name and then dude says what’s the beautiful ladies name? I’m quiet because we have been here before and the last wht dude almost got choked out. Beta beau “says thank you she is beautiful huh? I’m a lucky man but no need for her name”. The man says “well can’t she speak for herself?” By this time I’m like here.we.go. So he then says no bother so are you two from the area? Beta beau says nope but its a nice little town. Dude says “its a very nice town”.

Food comes out (thank you!!!) and we proceed to eat. So the man gets up and just before leaving says to beta beau “well it was nicr to meet you and the next time you should let me buy your beauty a drink and if you like I can take you to one of the Mcdonald’s I own in this town”.....

Oh my word beta beau stood up and I was like “babe” (very quietly) and he looked at dude and said “I’d be less of a man to entertain your offer and recommendation...besides I cannot think of a time when I would have considered eating there, but enjoy your night.”

Dude gets red as a tomato and walks out.

We had another issue with a wht man yesterday...le sigh.

We go to the bar of the niche spanish restaurant. When we arrived it was just us at the bar—no one to his left or my right. As usual I ask the bartender (a spanish speaking woman), what drink would she recommend.

So next thing you know this wht guy (Mr. Canon) says give her the xyz drink, she’ll like that. So the bartender says “okay” and I was like well what’s in it? So beta beau is looking over my shoulder while the man proceeds to explain what’s in the drink. So I said “oh yeah no I’m going to stick with my original request” Beta beau then turns to the bartender and says we’re gonna have two of what she requested.

The man proceeds to tell the bartender “give the lady what she wants and then make her xyz drink on me”. So by now beta beau is like this **** Im tired of this mess. Then says to the bartender “no give her what she asked and that’s it” So the bartender is like okay. Drinks are made, we ordered some food. The man then tells the bartender to order both of us xyz drinks on him...

Beta beau tells the bartender, no we’re fine. So the lady says “When Mr Canon offers to pay, I would just let him because he like to have his way”. Beta beau says “well today is a new day, whatever he is drinking put it on my tab”. So dude says “no no I’m fine. What’s your name?” Beta beau says his name and then dude says what’s the beautiful ladies name? I’m quiet because we have been here before and the last wht dude almost got choked out. Beta beau “says thank you she is beautiful huh? I’m a lucky man but no need for her name”. The man says “well can’t she speak for herself?” By this time I’m like here.we.go. So he then says no bother so are you two from the area? Beta beau says nope but its a nice little town. Dude says “its a very nice town”.

Food comes out (thank you!!!) and we proceed to eat. So the man gets up and just before leaving says to beta beau “well it was nicr to meet you and the next time you should let me buy your beauty a drink and if you like I can take you to one of the Mcdonald’s I own in this town”.....

Oh my word beta beau stood up and I was like “babe” (very quietly) and he looked at dude and said “I’d be less of a man to entertain your offer and recommendation...besides I cannot think of a time when I would have considered eating there, but enjoy your night.”

Dude gets red as a tomato and walks out.
I liiiike this lol. Girl you're hurtin em lol. I would google ole dude that owns McDonalds in the area. What's his name haha

I texted SO earlier today and told him i'm thinking about New Years Eve plans already.. he claims i'm thinking about it too early.

I don't think it's too early. We're about to buy tickets and a hotel room for Martin Lawrence's Lit af tour on nye. If it's something specific you wanna do/ go to, plan it now. Nye ish sells out fast.

(Yes, I'm still up in this thread lol)

I don't think it's too early. We're about to buy tickets and a hotel room for Martin Lawrence's Lit af tour on nye. If it's something specific you wanna do/ go to, plan it now. Nye ish sells out fast.

(Yes, I'm still up in this thread lol)

Thank you! I looked up rooms at the MGM and they're already almost sold out for NYE. And stay in this thread I love your posts.

^^^ I agree with the early planning. My plans have been set since July/Aug and beta beau was not a part of it. He’s feeling some kind of way but idc—-I’m in kingston with some yea mon’....we will facetime.

I can finally post in the relationship thread!:wiggle:

-My SO is also a veteran and annoyingly early. I've learned I need to be very specific on times, otherwise he's gonna show up an hour early.If I know I won't be ready to go until 7:00, I have to say be here at (not by) 7:00, otherwise he's showing up at 5:45/6:00.

-It is never too early to plan for NYE. We are going to Lake Tahoe and he planned our trip 3 months ago :).

I can finally post in the relationship thread!:wiggle:

-My SO is also a veteran and annoyingly early. I've learned I need to be very specific on times, otherwise he's gonna show up an hour early.If I know I won't be ready to go until 7:00, I have to say be here at (not by) 7:00, otherwise he's showing up at 5:45/6:00.

-It is never too early to plan for NYE. We are going to Lake Tahoe and he planned our trip 3 months ago :).

Welcome to the club!!!!

Back