2018 Relationship And Dating Thread

Last edited:
The universe is either testing me or playing some kind of joke. I’m still seeing MFT. Been almost 4 months now. We still haven’t had the conversation because we both have had things going on so we’re not technically official. I’ve been trying to date other men in the meantime but nothing’s worked out. Now all of a sudden someone who I’m a little interested in asks me out.

:bighug:I’m so sorry for your loss. I know the grief of an ex being killed. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers sis.

Just found out my ex boyfriend was killed.
I am not taking it well. I am not in the mood to talk or even try to be social. I don't know if I should tell my SO anything. How can I grieve the death of my ex without upsetting him.

I am not taking it well. I am not in the mood to talk or even try to be social. I don't know if I should tell my SO anything. How can I grieve the death of my ex without upsetting him.
I am so sorry. :bighug:

I'm pregnant! :lol: Hoping for a safe, healthy pregnancy and baby :angel:
Congratulations!!!! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy and baby!!

My sister, MFT’s sister, MFT and I met up on Wednesday and had the best time. His sister is so fun. We’re planning to go to the Club 90s BSB vs *NSYNC battle of the boy bands together in a few weeks.

I spent the night at MFT’s place again and told him I want to be his girlfriend. The look on his face was so cute. He was so happy! I’m happy! I’m officially booed up! We disabled our OKC accounts together this morning and deleted our apps.

Sorry for loss.Its ok to mourn your ex.

In better news, one of my best friends got engaged a few days ago! Very happy for her!

Aaaaand I'm pregnant! :lol: Hoping for a safe, healthy pregnancy and baby :angel:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Congrats

My sister, MFT’s sister, MFT and I met up on Wednesday and had the best time. His sister is so fun. We’re planning to go to the Club 90s BSB vs *NSYNC battle of the boy bands together in a few weeks.

I spent the night at MFT’s place again and told him I want to be his girlfriend. The look on his face was so cute. He was so happy! I’m happy! I’m officially booed up! We disabled our OKC accounts together this morning and deleted our apps.
Congrats

I haven't posted in here in forever since school has been keeping me busy.

Me and bae are still doing good the Disney trip was tiring but amazing at the same time. Every weekend since the Disney trip I've been gone out of town so tonight we're having a date night. Just as my luck would have it he leaves first thing in the morning for a trip to New York with his family. I would go but I'm honestly tired of traveling at this point and the house isn't in order.

So I interviewed for a part time gig last week (got the job btw), but later that day I received a text from one of the managers. Wanting to know if I was single. Apparently I had been on his mind all day. My best friend said he abused his position to get my number and text me. Now I feel uncomfortable about going to work. What would you do?

Last edited:
So I interviewed for a part time gig last week (got the job btw), but later that day I received a text from one of the managers. Wanting to know if I was single. Apparently I had been o his mind all day. My best friend said he abused his position to get my number and text me. Now I feel uncomfortable about going to work. What would you do?
Yikes, that’s highly inappropriate

So I interviewed for a part time gig last week (got the job btw), but later that day I received a text from one of the managers. Wanting to know if I was single. Apparently I had been o his mind all day. My best friend said he abused his position to get my number and text me. Now I feel uncomfortable about going to work. What would you do?

A definite abuse of power. I'm blown away at how extremely brazen he is; you're a brand new employee! This wouldn't be right if you'd been working there for some time either but that he would go to this length tells me he lacks boundaries and professionalism, which is worrying. He also does not recognise the position this puts you in either.

I'm sorry that this nonsense has started already and you're feeling uncomfortable. If I were in your shoes, I'd pass on this offer and continue to job search. If you do end up taking the job, imo you should continue to actively look and bail ASAP.

I ended up having to walk home at 1AM due to car troubles and I was scared so he stayed on the phone with me the whole time and narrated the latest episode of Power to me.

He said he'd send me a cab but I turned down the offer because I asked my mom to pick me up from work and she said no. So I insisted on walking to make her feel bad. It didn't work.

I ended up having to walk home at 1AM due to car troubles and I was scared so he stayed on the phone with me the whole time and narrated the latest episode of Power to me.

He said he'd send me a cab but I turned down the offer because I asked my mom to pick me up from work and she said no. So I insisted on walking to make her feel bad. It didn't work.
:bighug:
That sounds scary and awful but...
Please take the cab next time. :lachen:

Back