2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

@crlsweetie912
We were talking about his friend who's going through a divorce trying to reconnect with someone from his past 3 years ago and I mentioned it in passing. SO said that his friend should contact her and I disagreed because I felt that since he's still married, he shouldn't be pursuing anything with anyone. He asked if I had had someone contact me like that and I told him. I honestly did forget about the whole thing because I told this guy that I was with SO. I've never hidden anything from this man, he has access to my phone and everything else.

He went off....saying things like 'you've hurt me for the last time' and 'this changes everything'. I was supposed to go out this weekend with my friends, but declined because I have to work. His crazy self said to me that he hopes that the guy from 2 years ago and I have a good time at the club.

Whoa.......is he looking for an out? Has he been acting off lately?

this fool accidentally dropped my macbook charger into a glass of water? wtf?!?!?!?!?!?

im so done with this clown.

Talked to my SO about his ex. I don't know how it came up. Basically, I mentioned that I don't talk to any of my exes at all. He said that he only speaks to one. She texts him about her relationship problems and is kind of mentally unstable. He thinks it's weird and doesn't really want to talk to her but he feels bad and humors her. Then he asked, "you don't care, do you? I obviously only have eyes for you!" Nah....I don't care....:look:

I'm not worried about her anymore.

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Talked to my SO about his ex. I don't know how it came up. Basically, I mentioned that I don't talk to any of my exes at all. He said that he only speaks to one. She texts him about her relationship problems and is kind of mentally unstable. He thinks it's weird and doesn't really want to talk to her but he feels bad and humors her. Then he asked, "you don't care, do you? I obviously only have eyes for you!" Nah....I don't care....:look: I'm not worried about her anymore. Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Were u worried about her or just not liking that he communicates with an ex? A general thing. I thought the later.

But why would he tell you she's mentally unstable and that he humors her? A waste of time, just don't deal with her then...

It's funny. He sometimes sends links to ratchet songs for me to listen to at work. Got me to thinking about us and music. Sometimes, we'll be at one of our homes with the music playing and just start dancing in whatever room the song hits us in. And I don't mean trying to sex you dancing. But dancin hard, not caring what you look like, really into the song dancing...ahh... good times... I see him Friday. :)

Were u worried about her or just not liking that he communicates with an ex? A general thing. I thought the later.

But why would he tell you she's mentally unstable and that he humors her? A waste of time, just don't deal with her then...

I just didn't like that he spoke to an ex in general. But now that I know the situation, it doesn't bother me. I think it would be dumb for me to ask him not to speak to her. He's just being the nice guy that he is.

It wasn't serious in the first place. Just something that was on my mind and I'm glad I don't have to worry about it anymore. It's not like she lives around the corner and is knocking on our door.

Last edited:
A test is about to be given...
I'm home sick with day one of the flu, my body aches and I have a bad headache among many things. He's coming to bring me meds. However, he has a work Xmas party to attend tonight. I wonder if he'll go? If it were me, I'd stay with him. Hmh.

A test is about to be given...
I'm home sick with day one of the flu, my body aches and I have a bad headache among many things. He's coming to bring me meds. However, he has a work Xmas party to attend tonight. I wonder if he'll go? If it were me, I'd stay with him. Hmh.

That's hard. Depending on his job, it may be important for him to attend the Christmas party - even if for 30 minutes only.

I think it would be best to think about what would be fair and what is a good compromise rather than what you would do. Everyone is different.

A test is about to be given... I'm home sick with day one of the flu, my body aches and I have a bad headache among many things. He's coming to bring me meds. However, he has a work Xmas party to attend tonight. I wonder if he'll go? If it were me, I'd stay with him. Hmh.

I'd tell him to go to the party if he wanted too.

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

yeah that seems really a bit much..

not sure what kinda job dude has but if its a career in which connections and bonding is done in non-professional company outing/settings then it would make sense for him to go

ya flu was not planned his company xmas was..thats how ppl go really wrong with that kind to test..nah boo:look:

thats not a way to prove ya man cares--thats putting someone in a compromising situation when its not quite warranted---

mom always said pick ya battles with ya man...

That's hard. Depending on his job, it may be important for him to attend the Christmas party - even if for 30 minutes only.

I think it would be best to think about what would be fair and what is a good compromise rather than what you would do. Everyone is different.

yeah that seems really a bit much..

not sure what kinda job dude has but if its a career in which connections and bonding is done in non-professional company outing/settings then it would make sense for him to go

ya flu was not planned his company xmas was..thats how ppl go really wrong with that kind to test..nah boo:look:

thats not a way to prove ya man cares--thats putting someone in a compromising situation when its not quite warranted---

mom always said pick ya battles with ya man

I know you are serious but the first bolded made me :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:yep: to the rest

trust I'm not perfect or above some tomfoolery I've done my fair share with dh :look:but in the end even i have to check myself sometimes..if i want my dh to stick around for the long haul....lol

communication is key--im sure knowing his go's sick- he can opt to leave the holiday party a bit earlier to get back and make sure she's good..:yep:

he gets to go and she gets to have him there for her in her time of need--we have to compromise a bit and choose our battles wisely... :yep:

I know you are serious but the first bolded made me :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:yep: to the rest

I love that man! I cried in front of him (I've never cried in front of a man before) & he did a great job at telling me he supports my choice and making me feel at ease/comfortable. I can't wait to become his wife and give him 2 babies!

He ended up staying with me. I took Bria's suggestion and told him he should go.
He was downstairs with friends and all of a sudden it got quiet so I thought he left. When I called him, he said he wasn't going because 1/ I was sick and 2/ he didn't want to drive to where the party was. But thank you for the feedback ladies. I tend to look at all my relationships as reciprocal. If I do X you should do X as well. I'll pay more attention to that thinking going forward. It's hard though!

Couldn't wait to see each other so we snuck it in yesterday. He trying to hook it up for tomorrow but idk. I might wanna relax...

In other news, I almost slipped up and said a couple three words but no!!! Pffft... Nevah!!!

Couldn't wait to see each other so we snuck it in yesterday. He trying to hook it up for tomorrow but idk. I might wanna relax...

In other news, I almost slipped up and said a couple three words but no!!! Pffft... Nevah!!!

Bwwwwahahhhhhaaaaaaaa

Bwwwwahahhhhhaaaaaaaa

What's so dang funny...:look: :rolleyes:

I ain't never been the one to say it first. Ain't starting now... Hmph.

Not that I have anything to say in the first place. Nvm. Forget I said anything :look: :giggle:

Money management gets an F!
If he could give his budgeting and money management skills as much attention as he gives his bike, he'd be golden.

Someone is under the impression that he is being used for... Purely adult activities!!! This can't be real...though I've had a man or 2 from the past complain about the same thing. It was true in those cases :look:

Wth! Why is this reversed? I should be saying that and freaking out! :lol:

Well...shoot... I tried to reassure his arse. Smh

Things with my SO are still going great. Almost 9 months of dating! I'm so happy. Also, he just got his own apartment and he's asked me to go shopping with him or asks for my opinion on furniture. I like that he includes me in this process. :) Hinting at a hopeful future to come.

I'm about to beat him down.

He said he wanted the Google Chromecast thing and I got it for him for Christmas. Then, yesterday, I get a text from him where he screencapped a delivery confirmation from Amazon, with exclamation points. Wth :mad: then he keeps sending me texts about other stuff and then thirty minutes later said "why did you stop responding to me?" He is taking this Google Chromecast thing. -_-

I'm about to beat him down. He said he wanted the Google Chromecast thing and I got it for him for Christmas. Then, yesterday, I get a text from him where he screencapped a delivery confirmation from Amazon, with exclamation points. Wth :mad: then he keeps sending me texts about other stuff and then thirty minutes later said "why did you stop responding to me?" He is taking this Google Chromecast thing. -_-

I understand!
We haven't heard from you in a minute! I'm sure all is well in your world :)

Someone is under the impression that he is being used for... Purely adult activities!!! This can't be real...though I've had a man or 2 from the past complain about the same thing. It was true in those cases :look: Wth! Why is this reversed? I should be saying that and freaking out! :lol: Well...shoot... I tried to reassure his arse. Smh ____________ *.~.*Sent from a distant Galaxy in the Unicorn-verse*.~.*
Did you say the L word??????

I'm about to beat him down.

He said he wanted the Google Chromecast thing and I got it for him for Christmas. Then, yesterday, I get a text from him where he screencapped a delivery confirmation from Amazon, with exclamation points. Wth :mad: then he keeps sending me texts about other stuff and then thirty minutes later said "why did you stop responding to me?" He is taking this Google Chromecast thing. -_-

That is so annoying. Oh well, he can return the one he bought!

Back