2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

I think I'm going to throw in the towel..... :(. We are having a huge argument about this white girl that was disrespectful. She did something disrespectful and he didn't think it was disrespectful, but he did ask her to remove it. My issue is with him telling me that I should lighten up on her. I don't do well with passive aggressive white women. She started something, I finished it and now she's sad because I set everyone straight. I swear this is definitely a test of my commitment.

Good for you! Glad you set it off. This gives you the opportunity to set the right tone moving forward. I believe he will back down. You are giving him the requirements to have access to you, one of which is backing you and understanding how you feel, being sympathetic. This is your fh right? It is his job to protect you (not just physically) even when it may feel uncomfortable or awkward. I too cannot stand PA white women, get on my damned nerves. Stand your ground.

By PA do we mean Pennsylvania? Excuse my ignorance. I'm trying to figure out how different they are from any other passive aggressive woman.

Good for you! Glad you set it off. This gives you the opportunity to set the right tone moving forward. I believe he will back down. You are giving him the requirements to have access to you, one of which is backing you and understanding how you feel, being sympathetic. This is your fh right? It is his job to protect you (not just physically) even when it may feel uncomfortable or awkward. I too cannot stand PA white women, get on my damned nerves. Stand your ground.

Yes. We've been planning to go to the Justice of Peace in Jan and a wedding for May.

She posted on his picture something about Babe and a kissy face emoji. It's plastered all over his Instagram that we are together. I brought it to his attention that it was disrespectful and he said he understood and told her to delete it and keep it friendly. He's not single anymore and it's disrespect to him and his fiancé. I saw his message to her. She then comments that she didn't mean any harm, but she knows he not ready to get married. :look: who the hell is she to say that? It's very inappropriate and disrespectful. I politely said "I don't know you, but that was very inappropriate and as his friend you shouldn't say things like that not only out of respect for him, but also to respect out relationship." A few other people chimed in and agreed. She then said she apologized and doesn't think her comment warranted everyone to gang up on her. :look: :nono: There goes that white girl mess. I'm not here for it.

Yes. We've been planning to go to the Justice of Peace in Jan and a wedding for May. She posted on his picture something about Babe and a kissy face emoji. It's plastered all over his Instagram that we are together. I brought it to his attention that it was disrespectful and he said he understood and told her to delete it and keep it friendly. He's not single anymore and it's disrespect to him and his fiancé. I saw his message to her. She then comments that she didn't mean any harm, but she knows he not ready to get married. :look: who the hell is she to say that? It's very inappropriate and disrespectful. I politely said "I don't know you, but that was very inappropriate and as his friend you shouldn't say things like that not only out of respect for him, but also to respect out relationship." A few other people chimed in and agreed. She then said she apologized and doesn't think her comment warranted everyone to gang up on her. :look: :nono: There goes that white girl mess. I'm not here for it.

I'm mad for you! Grrrrrr....what's her name, what's her name I've been gearing for an e-fight *bouncing up and down fist in the air*

Yes. We've been planning to go to the Justice of Peace in Jan and a wedding for May.

She posted on his picture something about Babe and a kissy face emoji. It's plastered all over his Instagram that we are together. I brought it to his attention that it was disrespectful and he said he understood and told her to delete it and keep it friendly. He's not single anymore and it's disrespect to him and his fiancé. I saw his message to her. She then comments that she didn't mean any harm, but she knows he not ready to get married. :look: who the hell is she to say that? It's very inappropriate and disrespectful. I politely said "I don't know you, but that was very inappropriate and as his friend you shouldn't say things like that not only out of respect for him, but also to respect out relationship." A few other people chimed in and agreed. She then said she apologized and doesn't think her comment warranted everyone to gang up on her. :look: :nono: There goes that white girl mess. I'm not here for it.

Umm why'd my pressure rise just reading this?

AHeadOfCoils

I figured it was something like that. Disrespectful heifer. But in the end it's not about her but how your fh handles situations like this. It is up to him to check her. And if you check her as you did, for him to back you. Not surprised she played the but it's not that serious, don't gang up on me mess. She can kick rocks. Little cry baby. She wanna play big girl games then be prepared to get checked.

Wayment. She posted. "babe, kissy face" and commented on not thinking he was ready for marriage and he doesn't think it's a big deal? I mean... if he REALLY can't see your side on that one, I don't even know what to tell you. :ohwell:

Did he think that part was disrespectful?

He didn't get the chance to even respond to that. As soon as she posted that, I was on it. :lol: He definitely understands that it was disrespectful. He basically wanted to handle it himself because he knows how I can make someone feel like the scum of the earth. I couldn't let him shut her down in his own sweet way. I had to do it my way. He chimed in after the fact saying that no one ganged up on her.. She needs to learn how to be respectful and he told her he was going to block her (& he did).

I cursed him out in a real way. He said he didn't think I was wrong. He just wished i would have let him handle it. :nono: I couldn't wait. :look:

He drove almost 2 hours out to my mom's so he could apologize face-to-face. I accepted, BUT this ninja has me messed up still.

Oh this man this man!!! Though it was last minute and i didnt go over board he really loved the gift i got him. However he got me a really good gift that almost sent me to tears. I talk a lot i mean i can really ramble and go on and on if you let me. Most of the time i assume he is not listening or not retaining what i say and i dont expect him to but he does. He knows that im into astronomy and astrology....i talk a lot about that. So he got me this book that heard me rambling about lending it to a friend and never getting it back. The conversation was more about backstabbing friends. The second gift was the box in the corner with the sheet over it. It was a telescope! I have always wanted one. I didnt want get too emotional but he couldnt be more spot on. I didnt ask for one he just remembered a conservation we had where i mentioned wanting one.

He didn't get the chance to even respond to that. As soon as she posted that, I was on it. :lol: He definitely understands that it was disrespectful. He basically wanted to handle it himself because he knows how I can make someone feel like the scum of the earth. I couldn't let him shut her down in his own sweet way. I had to do it my way. He chimed in after the fact saying that no one ganged up on her.. She needs to learn how to be respectful and he told her he was going to block her (& he did).

I.am.not.mad.at.all!:look: :yep:

I cursed him out in a real way. He said he didn't think I was wrong. He just wished i would have let him handle it. :nono: I couldn't wait. :look:

He drove almost 2 hours out to my mom's so he could apologize face-to-face. I accepted, BUT this ninja has me messed up still.

That trifling white hussy had it coming. I think you were more than nice in your response given what was said. He will be aight. Y'all will be fine.

I cursed him out in a real way. He said he didn't think I was wrong. He just wished i would have let him handle it. :nono: I couldn't wait. :look: He drove almost 2 hours out to my mom's so he could apologize face-to-face. I accepted, BUT this ninja has me messed up still.

Very nice! Lesson learned then. FH did good.

Oh this man this man!!! Though it was last minute and i didnt go over board he really loved the gift i got him. However he got me a really good gift that almost sent me to tears. I talk a lot i mean i can really ramble and go on and on if you let me. Most of the time i assume he is not listening or not retaining what i say and i dont expect him to but he does. He knows that im into astronomy and astrology....i talk a lot about that. So he got me this book that heard me rambling about lending it to a friend and never getting it back. The conversation was more about backstabbing friends. The second gift was the box in the corner with the sheet over it. It was a telescope! I have always wanted one. I didnt want get too emotional but he couldnt be more spot on. I didnt ask for one he just remembered a conservation we had where i mentioned wanting one.

That's so special that he really listens and hears what you have to say!!!!!

Love to see the men stepping up: listening, apologizing, professing love, giving beautiful, thoughtful gifts. So happy for everyone.

wow.. yes she was way disrespectful. glad u set her straight.
ive had to try to let that stuff roll off my back because my ex-so is semi famous in the industry so tons of women daily r thrwin themselves at him. kisses & babe under his pics 24/7.
not everyone is built for that...i wasn't :look:
social media..not good for relationships lol

He is coming over later with his friend to bbq with me, DD and one of her friends. I said no presents and meant it :look: I prefer gifts given randomly throughout the year, if that makes sense. However, he did spring for something for my daughter :)

I want this holiday to be low key. If we're still together next year, then we'll do it up. Holidays mean a lot to me even though I prefer to not to the materialistic thing. However, next year at this time, I'll be sure he comes with it...it'll be a year and a half afterall and not just a few months

wow.. yes she was way disrespectful. glad u set her straight. ive had to try to let that stuff roll off my back because my ex-so is semi famous in the industry so tons of women daily r thrwin themselves at him. kisses & babe under his pics 24/7. not everyone is built for that...i wasn't :look: social media..not good for relationships lol

I'm not built for it either sylver2 :nono:. I hope things work out with your ex or you find a man and situation that better matches your needs and personality. Women have gotten so blatant and thirsty but in the end I believe the challenge is not for the woman but for the man to erect very high boundaries and to do his very best to protect his SO's heart. In a serious relationship forsaking all others is important and serious business.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I haven't been on here for some time. I have been so busy with work, applying to law school and getting my life in order. Things on the relationship front have been great. We are growing together and planning a future ahead. My dad visited from overseas for Thanksgiving where the SO asked for his blessings in taking my hand in marriage. Pretty exciting! We are going strong for 7 months and counting and I never thought I would find someone so consistent in how he loves, cares and commits. No drama or other BS I experienced of past. Everything in its due time, I suppose. :)

Wishing everyone and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!! I have so much catching up to do. Off to read! :D

Last night we went to see Wolf of Wall Street or whatever it is called. He knows I love affection but was being cranky. So I gave him a dose of his own medicine. Acted like he was a leper and only sat in half of my seat. I purposely did some sexy leg switching and hair tossing. Picking some imaginary lint off of my nipple. Puckered my lips reapplying my lipstick. I knew he was checking me out but I acted like I did not notice his attention. I did such a good job I forgot he was there. Out of nowhere he grabbed me and kissed me passionately. Missed a whole scene but gosh I felt the floor move. I melted in my seat. We held hands and made out the rest of the movie. I. LOVE. UNEXPECTED. KISSES!

Back