2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

He finally admitted he got irritated by something I did the other day. He has literally never expressed that he's irritated or annoyed with me and I want him to get comfortable doing so. He said he likes to focus on the positive but I don't want you to be a robot bruh.
I need to be sweeter to him. I'm honestly such a pain in the arse sometimes. I could use a reminder every now and then.

Lucie, you're such a vixen!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

He finally admitted he got irritated by something I did the other day. He has literally never expressed that he's irritated or annoyed with me and I want him to get comfortable doing so. He said he likes to focus on the positive but I don't want you to be a robot bruh.
I need to be sweeter to him. I'm honestly such a pain in the arse sometimes. I could use a reminder every now and then.

@Lucie, you're such a vixen!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Rocky91, thank you sweetheart! :grin:

We all can be a pain in the tookus sometimes. :lol: You recognized what you can work on and you will! It took me a lot of TRIAL and ERROR! :yep:

So ok.. He came over for the holiday and brought on of his besties who I already know but it was his first time at my house.

Anyway we and my dd were all having a fabulous time. Had a moment alone with dude in the kitchen and said something really nice, and to me, non flirty about his friend. He says...

If he's so nice, why don't you *** him then.

I blinked. Asked.him to repeat what he said. He did!!!

I did this :lachen: :lachen: :rofl: :lol: so hard, I couldn't catch my breath.

He saw how ridiculous he was (he was red in the face at first too!) and joined in on the hilarity.

Not used to blatant jealousy or any possessive male behavior. It REALLY cracks me up. And because he eased off and forgot about it, I scratch this off my red flag list.

Xmas season is so hard for me. Nothing about it is happy for me. To make matters worse, I make my nana happy but when I leave she starts to cry. Remind me why I come to visit her again? She's 98. I think after she passes, I'm going to go on vaca this time of year. I need to change my mindset....

Xmas season is so hard for me. Nothing about it is happy for me. To make matters worse, I make my nana happy but when I leave she starts to cry. Remind me why I come to visit her again? She's 98. I think after she passes, I'm going to go on vaca this time of year. I need to change my mindset....

:bighug: :bighug:

He makes me feel special. Like I'm the only woman in the world. He protects me and cares for me on so many levels. He encourages me to go for anything I want. He uplifts me and loves me for exactly who I am. It doesn't get any better than this.

Finally over a year later I get to meet SO parents. I feel like I already know them but I haven't met them. I'm not nervous but I have no clue what to being them. I feel like I should bring something.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Sometimes I really just can't stand this dude.

When Im with him its great, when Im not, we usually end up arguing. For what, I don't even know. I have issues. I need to start seeing a therapist again.

I'm at the doctors and these Tweens are just tonguing each other down. It's gross. Like I can actually hear them kissing. I'm trying not to throw up.

You wanna go ahead and start it since you're so in love? :look:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.
katblankstare.gif

:lol::nono:

This feels like some kind of intervention. :look:

:wow: I guess that never thought too much into it, but apparently our wedding plans are very rude and stupid (according to theknot.com). We were planning on going to JOP to getting married, then having a big wedding mid-2014. TheKnot.com calls those PrettyPrincessDays and they are very disrespectful to guest that think they are witnessing the actual wedding when that actually took place at the court house. I understand that it's a "fake/mock" wedding, but :drunk:.... :lol:

:wow: I guess that never thought too much into it, but apparently our wedding plans are very rude and stupid (according to theknot.com). We were planning on going to JOP to getting married, then having a big wedding mid-2014. TheKnot.com calls those PrettyPrincessDays and they are very disrespectful to guest that think they are witnessing the actual wedding when that actually took place at the court house. I understand that it's a "fake/mock" wedding, but :drunk:.... :lol:

Girl, those folks will be alright.
I made the same decision when I got married. We also did the JOP ceremony and I don't regret it one bit. There are people still paying for a wedding who have been or are getting divorced!

We've not made plans for NYE/NYD but I will have DD much of that time. Hmmm... IDK if I want to bring it up or not. Not sure if it's a big enough deal for me to sweat over... I ever cared about NYs, really. Decisionsdecisions...

Can't wait to see him at the airport tomorrow. I'm gonna hug him so hard!!

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

How can you hug anyone with those nasty temps? I felt a gust of wind when I saw your pic this morning. I'll keep my 40 degrees! :yep: :lol:

I had a terrific weekend. Got my hair did. We had an early dinner. It was so yummy. :lick: One of his friend's came by and said it is nice to be in love. My guy being the tough Haitian that he is was like, "Oh yeah" :rolleyes: and his friend was like you talk about Lucie ALL OF THE TIME! When she's not here you talk about her and sports. Just admit it. My guy was like :blush: :look::rolleyes:. He might be a bull and I might be a crab but he never had a chance. :lol:

It felt nice that people knew my name without being introduced when we dancing and doing hookah.

Last edited:
We got an appt for couples counseling Friday.

We've been in counseling separately. I before we met, him after. So it shall be interesting.

Back