2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

VeryBecoming said:
Valentine's isn't the traditional lovey sweet day for us :lol: It's more like a competition to find the weirdest thing to do that weekend.

I think that is awesome and please accept my apologies if my tone came across as negative. That wasn't my intention. I hope that it's an awesome day for you and your boo :yep:

Mr man done fell asleep on my side and I can't move. Wake up boy!!! :lol:

Sent from the corner pay phone

I went on a date last night. Didn't expect to be out so quickly. No sparks for me, but I still had a nice evening out.

He watched my son for me tonight so that I could enjoy Centennial festivities with my sorority sisters. Loving him more and more and more.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

My valentines days have always been awful even with an so. I need to plan a hike or something to completely repress the fact that it will even be the 14th of February.

My valentines days have always been awful even with an so. I need to plan a hike or something to completely repress the fact that it will even be the 14th of February.

I'm shutting off phones avoiding the internet and will just stay in that day. Ignorance is bliss. :yep:

I'm directing a play that opens on the 21st of Feb and I have us scheduled to work on Valentine's Day :look: My mom was like "what!? You can't do that to those people! :mad:" ummm....:look: We end the night early, though and when it comes closer to that time, if our stuff is looking pretty good we can take a company vote and skip that day if we can afford it. SO has been joking about how Valentine's is just another day. Um, yeah but no really, boo. It is. Luh you doe. :look:

On another note, I borrowed his big suitcase to take on my trip to DC. Whyyyyyyyyyy is the birthday card that I so carefully picked out for him still in this suitcase from October? :mad:

First real date with K today. It was really good. He's so different from J....in good and bad ways. I wish he was a little more forward. It was like he was afraid to hold my hand and he almost missed giving me a good night kiss! We made plans for tomorrow. We'll see.

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

My baby made my day by saying he is coming to see me for a couple of days this week. I have been missing him!

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours.Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

He really takes such good care of me and is still extremely mindful at all times. It blows me aways sometimes.

He went to france yesterday. Bored of being without him already:perplexed Even miss the dog. :lol:

Aww he just called me:o

Last edited:
I'm shutting off phones avoiding the internet and will just stay in that day. Ignorance is bliss. :yep:

I use to take off work that day, and treat myself to a valentine's day. This year I'm going to work and school as if it's just another day.

I'm tired of treating that day differently whether I have someone or not.

It puts too much unconscious pressure because you pretend it doesn't mean anything, but it does because you do out of the ordinary things to keep yourself busy to not dwell on it.

I learned that no matter what is done in the darkness it will ALWAYS come to the light. AND you do NOT have to search for it. Thank you Universe for revealing what I could not have known on my own.

I learned that no matter what is done in the darkness it will ALWAYS come to the light. AND you do NOT have to search for it. Thank you Universe for revealing what I could not have known on my own.

So true :yep: And they always try to come back after the ish hits the fan. :yep:

So the idiotic newly wedded ex-boyfriend sends me ANOTHER message on FB: "So you're just going to continue to ignore me, huh"

My response: **crickets still chirping** He's not even worthy of a response nor the time it takes to type a response.

Casual date with K today. We watched our favorite move together....YES we have the SAME favorite movie. Love it! Then went running together and to dinner. Nice, casual, low key. That's how I like it most of the time.

I'm going to Tallahassee this weekend with my sorors for a Greek reunion and a fraternity brother keeps texting me. Once I felt his texts go "there", I mentioned I had a SO and he said he was disappointed. I'm trying to tell him I am not interested but he's being kinda pushy. He's cute and Iranian but I kinda want him to leave me alone. I think he's getting the message though. :look:

Back