2007 LHCF BOOTCAMP - Put Starting Point Pictures Here

Aww shoot. I feel so bad. I am in this challenge, but I just did my braids last weekend. I will not be able to post a before pic until Jan. :-( I really hope that's ok.

Ms. Allyse I sent you a PM I hope it helps.

In my PM I forgot to give you info on vitamins. Here is the thread re: Bargello Vitamin Regiment

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=220&highlight=Bargello

Good Luck With It!

Ms.Allyse said:
:S Yeah, my hair is pretty damaged!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS on what i should use???:(

Side.jpg

rightside.jpg

lowerback.jpg

LEFTSIDE.jpg

front.jpg

BACK.jpg

Here are my beginning pic for boot camp (sorry for the big pics:p )

Christmas2006023-1.jpg

This is a pic of my bangs

Christmas2006017-1.jpg

And here's the back

Pic were taken 12/26/06

There are so many beautiful heads of hair here, my puny, straggly ends were ashamed to show themselves...but I gave them a good talking to and we're good now. So, here's my pic.

Goals for 2007:
Thicken Up Them Ends!!!!
&
Get to the #5 Line on That Bootleg T-Shirt That I Rigged Up!!!

~SH

hi ladies! ok, after much deliberating...i'm in! or at least i'm going to try:)

I am going to commit to 1 session. I have DISCIPLINE!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do GOLD level!
I'm also going to challenge myself to be consistent with my vitamins, drink 8 glasses of water each day, and protectively style my hair more often. My consequence will be no internet for 2 days. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I'll post my pics in a few days after i get my relaxer and straighten it.....

here's my starting point, picture taken Dec18, 2006.
~~Good luck to all~~

Attachments

• DEC15, 2006.JPG
    DEC15, 2006.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Okay, now that I've finally had a chance to take pics, I'm ready to get started!

BootCampStartingPoint1.jpg

By the way, GORGEOUS hair, ladies! Nelli711, I'm loving your ends! You've got me thinking about doing a nice, blunt trim with my next touchup... :scratchch

(edited to add): OH! By the way, this is my hair after a wash, deep condition, and about 85% dry. I just added more moisturizers; had to switch to heavier stuff and moisturize more often because of the dry air in my house.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to Diligence sessions.
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be Vitamin ,no combing except wash day. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no lhc for 2 days . I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread!

My starting point picture is in my avatar. I just took it today, 12/28/06. I'll post my sign up responses in the other thread.

Last edited:
...im jealous everyones hair is amazing.

not too much to show since ive been chopping my hair left right and center in 2006 lol

length is still the same but my realxed ends are almost all gone and my natural hair is growing like a weed :)

comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my starting pics for the challenge!!

approximate length in the front, a little shorter

backshot

Attachments

• Photo0087-vi.jpg
    Photo0087-vi.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 15
  • hairstuff015-vi.jpg
    hairstuff015-vi.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back